• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Aurora Sparkle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aurora-Sparkle
Hello fellow Krystal supporters! I was just lurking this thread but I thought I'd drop in and say hi! I noticed my art from Miiverse was posted here earlier- so I thought I'd share another one! :)

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I would love a Star Fox cartoon for Cartoon Network made by Shinichiro Watanabe, creator of Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and Space Dandy. Just imagine Dandy's colors and Cowboy Bebop's dog fights with star fox in their Arwings and on foot missions.

.....And it's never going to happen.

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Your art is very pretty ! It must be super hard to do pictures like this with only black and white, but it's great !

Weavel

Smash Ace
Anyone for the return of star fox comics? I'm sure archie would be up for it. They currently produce sonic and megaman comics and among others I just don't care about.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Anyone for the return of star fox comics? I'm sure archie would be up for it. They currently produce sonic and megaman comics and among others I just don't care about.
That would be perfect.

D

Deleted member

Oh god, what is happening ? This thread's bursting with activity !
The floodgates seem to be opening...hoo boy, be prepared.

Hello fellow Krystal supporters! I was just lurking this thread but I thought I'd drop in and say hi! I noticed my art from Miiverse was posted here earlier- so I thought I'd share another one! :)
Wow man, thats pretty good! :grin:

I guess.

I didn't even know there was a Starfox comic. Was it good ?
Theres a few of them made.

Farewell Beloved Falco: http://www.arwinglanding.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=0

The 1993 Nintendo Power Star Fox comic: http://arwinglanding.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=0

And lastly, the Star Fox 64 manga roughly translated: http://arwinglanding.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=0

I would love a Star Fox cartoon for Cartoon Network made by Shinichiro Watanabe, creator of Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and Space Dandy. Just imagine Dandy's colors and Cowboy Bebop's dog fights with star fox in their Arwings and on foot missions.

.....And it's never going to happen.
I would love a Star Fox cartoon for Cartoon Network
I found the reason why.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Last edited:

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
The Star Fox TV series should go on disney! ooh oooh oo, why not make it a sitcom? Wait! Better yet! Let's make them all 6 year olds in High School, that fly dangerous planes on the side! Here's the catch, their parents and teachers don't know!

Last edited:

ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox

Smash Journeyman
The Star Fox TV series should go on disney! ooh oooh oo, why not make it a sitcom? Wait! Better yet! Let's make them all 6 year olds in High School, that fly dangerous planes on the side! Here's the catch, their parents and teachers don't know!
Disney nick and Cartoon Network will ruin star fox :( I don't want to see any of them near it. Lol

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Better than choosing Nickelodeon. They barely have any good shows on Nickelodeon now it's a real shame.
Yeah, because Nickelodeon used to be the shizz, Classic Spongebob, FOP, Jimmy Neutron, and Danny Phantom
Disney nick and Cartoon Network will ruin star fox :( I don't want to see any of them near it. Lol
How about Adult Swim's Toonami?

Last edited:

NewGuy79

Smash Journeyman
tv in general nowadays has kinda died when it come to western animation, for some reason all the production companies over here think live action is the way to go. (just a cheap way to save money in my opinion :/ )

so if the ever amazing Star Fox anime douse come out I'd want it to be done by an anime producer like trigger, Gainax or Sunrise

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
[

There's a problem, the time slot wouldn't be desirable for Nintendo, but they could imply romance between Fox and Krystal with mild PG-13 or TV-14 themes
Or they could go this route:

Sorry, I just had to make this.:troll:

D

Deleted member

I'm just hoping that if the Star Fox crew gets a new voice over (As I can't really see Mike West last long as Fox & I sadly think Alesia Glidewell won't reprise Krystal), they sound better than before.

Fox sounded like he was bored in Assault

"Peppy, send me a Landmaster will you?"

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I'm just hoping that if the Star Fox crew gets a new voice over (As I can't really see Mike West last long as Fox & I sadly think Alesia Glidewell won't reprise Krystal), they sound better than before.

Fox sounded like he was bored in Assault

"Peppy, send me a Landmaster will you?"
Yeah, though Alesia Glidewell made the best Krystal yet, if they have to replace her, it has to be someone with a an Estuary English accent which has become a staple of the Krystal character

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Yeah, though Alesia Glidewell made the best Krystal yet, if they have to replace her, it has to be someone with a an Estuary English accent which has become a staple of the Krystal character
If Krystal got an American accent it'll be a big blow cause that certain English accent really suits her and i love being able to mimic her accurately. Not enough English accents in Smash and I don't really care for Shulk.

Top Bottom