• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Yeah, that's right. Most of the Hate comes from people who haven't played SF Assault. Some hate her just because they were disappointed about Star Fox Adventures complaining that wasn't a SF game (They're right, this game wasn't suposed to be SF, I guess you know what happened) but Personally I loved it anyway, it was fun to play. Others just hate her because she is a potential Character for SSB and could take the spot that some other character that they want could have, which I can somehow understand.:p
Don't forget the fact that some people think we're all just a bunch of furries. xP

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Yeah, I don't get why some people would think every Krystal supporter is a furry. That's just disgusting.

Thankfully, I haven't been attacked for it yet, which is cool considering most of the characters I like could potentially be considered furry material (Gardevoir / Krystal / Lopunny / Etc...). I just want more girls in the roster to be honest, girls that I actually like outside of smash (so Rosalina ? Gurlbye).

I think Krystal may have the image of a furry bait because of her rather skimpy outfit in Adventures. I know her design is something you have all discussed a lot, but personally I would love it if she were wearing her Assault costume, though I do admit that, putting things into context, her Adventures one would suit better her fighting style. I think it could be awkward if she were using some sort of relic to fight but was wearing a 'futuristic' ensemble. Just like it would be weird seeing her use guns if she was wearing her Adventures outfit.

After all, Seung Mina from Soulblade / Soul Calibur uses a staff like weapon to fight and initially wears the kind of clothes Krystal wears in Adventures.

All I know is that I would be very disappointed if she had her Command design. You're a female ? Put some pink clothes on ! I mean, come on... Though the pictures posted on the last page display a good design.

Also, I would like to ask you something : how fast do you think she could be ? I've always imagined she would be faster than Fox, but thinking about it, it does not make much sense, especially if she carries a staff with her. I would put her between Fox and Falco in terms of speed, what about you ?

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Yeah, I don't get why some people would think every Krystal supporter is a furry. That's just disgusting.

Thankfully, I haven't been attacked for it yet, which is cool considering most of the characters I like could potentially be considered furry material (Gardevoir / Krystal / Lopunny / Etc...). I just want more girls in the roster to be honest, girls that I actually like outside of smash (so Rosalina ? Gurlbye).

I think Krystal may have the image of a furry bait because of her rather skimpy outfit in Adventures. I know her design is something you have all discussed a lot, but personally I would love it if she were wearing her Assault costume, though I do admit that, putting things into context, her Adventures one would suit better her fighting style. I think it could be awkward if she were using some sort of relic to fight but was wearing a 'futuristic' ensemble. Just like it would be weird seeing her use guns if she was wearing her Adventures outfit.

After all, Seung Mina from Soulblade / Soul Calibur use a staff like weapon to fight and initially wears the kind of clothes Krystal wears in Adventures.

All I know is that I would be very disappointed if she had her Command design. You're a female ? Put some pink clothes on ! I mean, come on... Though the pictures posted on the last page display a good design.

Also, I would like to ask you something : how fast do you think she could be ? I've always imagined she would be faster than Fox, but thinking about it, it does not make much sense, especially if she carries a staff with her. I would put her between Fox and Falco in terms of speed, what about you ?
Well, you know, let's not hate on the people who ARE furries. That would be a bit hypocritical. It's a pretty touchy subject. Let's just end that conversation now, lol. xD
In terms of Krystal's speed... Well, as for ground movement, I'd think it would be closer to Falco's, but for aerial movement, somewhere around Marth's. I would think she would be just a tiny bit floaty, too. But that's just how I imagine it.

BlindFox

Smash Journeyman
The problem is that a lot of people see the "Furry Stuff" as something BAD, and that just have no sense. It's like saying: "Hey! You shouldn't read to your kids the Tortoise and the Hare tale becasue it's Furry! And that means it's bad!"

I'm in an art school, and some classmates like to draw animals, some more realistic than others, everyone have its own style, and I do too. It's actually fun to draw this stuff.

Another example of what I do

This drawings are quite old actually-

But that does it mean that I like to have sex with animals (One of the things are blamed for) or something like that, right? For gawd sake. I don't consider myself a Furry, there are a lot of things that I'm interested involving arts. One of those being drawing anthro stuff, inspired allways by Star Fox a game that brightned my childhood. One of the things that I love over anything is Sci Fi, and if you throw some Animals in it, man that's the sh*t! Two things that I love combined together.

But anyway, yeah, better if we drop off the topic...

I know her design is something you have all discussed a lot, but personally I would love it if she were wearing her Assault costume, though I do admit that, putting things into context, her Adventures one would suit better her fighting style. I think it could be awkward if she were using some sort of relic to fight but was wearing a 'futuristic' ensemble. Just like it would be weird seeing her use guns if she was wearing her Adventures outfit.

After all, Seung Mina from Soulblade / Soul Calibur use a staff like weapon to fight and initially wears the kind of clothes Krystal wears in Adventures.

Well... Considering that she Joined the Star Fox team... I don't think I'd be right for her to wear that outfit. I'd like to see an outfit similar to Fox's and Falco's. She's an Arwing pilot, not a tribal warrior anymore xD Would be cool to see a futuristic Staff according to her outfit. And.. Yeah, please.. LET'S DON'T TALK ABOUT COMMAND.

About her speed.. Uhmm... I think It'd be something like Fox or a lil bit slower considering that she would possibly be a Close-medium range combat character.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I meant the amalgam was disgusting, lol, not the furries themselves. They can do as they please. XD

EDIT : Wow, I really like that first picture... I wish I was good at drawing.

Komenja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Komenja
As costumes go, I think her Assault outfit with a standard team Star Fox jacket would be a good choice.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Yeah, I can't really decide on one costume. xP I think I'd like two alternate costumes for her: one from Adventures, and the other from Assault.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
~ Krystal Movesets ~

[COLLAPSE="Specials"]B: Fire Blaster
Krystal shoots a Fireball with small knockback from her staff. However, by holding B, you can hold the charge and have a stronger, in general fireball. The main purpose for this attack is for zoning and scaring your opponent that you’ll shoot a fireball.

Side B: Ice Spray
Shoots a spray of ice from her staff. While Krystal is in any part of the startup or while it’s active, Krystal can adjust her aim. This is used as an anti-air, keep-out attack, or an edge guard move. Over time, the range of the spray decreases. If the spray is done at point blank, however, the opponent will be frozen.

Down B: Quake
Krystal strikes her staff to the ground to create a localized shockwave, there are three “points” where the shockwave will rise. This depends on your directional input. If you hold back during the startup, the shockwave will be close to you, while holding forward goes for max range. Holding just down or neutral lands between the two points. Useful for countering camping, or like the fireball, scaring the opponent. This attack is also jump cancelable. This attack does not work in the air for obvious reasons.

Up B: Rocket Boost
Krystal raises her staff and flies up. Doing straight Up causes her to go up vertically while Up-Left and Up-Right will cause her to travel in those directions. Like’s Snake’s Cipher recovery, Krystal can exit out of the recovery.[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Ground attacks."]AAA: Krystal does a forward jab with her staff high, then low, and then does two kicks.
FTilt: Swings her staff downward. A good poke.
DTilt: Krystal crouches and sticks her staff out, this is her best poke.
Up Tilt: Like Pit’s UTiltt, but has two hitboxes. If the opponent is next to you as you hit, the move has more knockback and damage, but the hitbox on the feet has less knockback and damage.
Dash: Does a swipe at the opponent's foot, causing them to trip, but because of the reward, this attack is unsafe at close range.
FSmash: Krystal raises the staff behind her and drops the staff like an axe.
DSmash: Krystal places her staff to the ground, spins around and then does a downward angled double kick to the opponent. This has good horizontal knockback, but poor vertical knockback. This is best used for tech chasing or as an edgeguard.
USmash: Krystal holds her staff like a baseball with the charge going to her staff’s head. She swings upward. Unlike the above attack, this has poor horizontal knockback, but good vertical knockback.
Wakeup Attack: Like AA, but the second hit goes behind her.
Ledge Attack: Climbs and does a quick, weaker version of her FTilt
100% Ledge Attack: Weaker version of her DSmash[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Aerials"]NAir: Spins once with her staff horizontally.
FAir: Spins once with her staff vertically. The range, unlike her NAir, goes far in front instead of covering both sides.
BAir: Swings staff horizontally behind her. Has two attacks. First few active frames have good knockback not too far from Zelda's kicks. The rest of the active frames function as a sex kick.
DAir:Pokes directly below her.
UAir: Extends her staff 30 degrees upward to the direction she’s facing.[/COLLAPSE]

[collapse="Throws"]Pummel: Knees the opponent.
FThrow: Lunges at them in the stomach.
BThrow: Stomps on their foot, uses the staff to push them behind by their neck moving them behind her, and then kicks them.
DThrow: Tosses them to the ground, does a quick jump and spin of the staff above her, land with her staff hitting the opponent and causing a ground bounce.
UThrow: Punches the opponent and then uses the staff like a shovel to launch the opponent.[/collapse]

Playstyle: Krystal is a character that excels greatly at mid-range combat thanks to her range while having her Fire Blaster and Quake as zoning backup. Your objective with Krystal is to scare the opponent with these projectiles while being close enough to poke in for damage. Her preferred way to K.O. is horizontally. Her attacks don’t do the greatest knockback aside from a few so use her aerial pokes, Ice Blast and potentially other attacks for edgeguarding the opponent which she is also good at.

(Created by Kuma)

KRYSTAL'S MOVE SET:

- Staff Attacks

>AAA:
Krystal punches, then kicks, then swings her staff. (Comes out very quickly, ends fairly quickly. Punch and kick are short ranged, staff swing is medium ranged. Knockback is good and launches forward at a 45 degree angle. Does 12 damage total when fresh. First hit does 2 damage, second does 3, and third does 7. Not a kill move.)
> Dash Attack:
Krystal rushes forward and swings her staff in an upward motion. (Comes out semi-slowly, like Marth's Dash Attack. Long ranged. Knockback is decent and launches forward at a 45 degree angle. Does 8 damage when fresh. Not a kill move.)
> F Tilt:
Krystal stabs forward with her staff. (Comes out almost immediately. Long ranged. Knockback good and launches straight forward. Does 10 damage when fresh. Only a kill move at higher percents.)
> U Tilt:
Krystal quickly spins her staff above her, like a helicopter. (Comes out very quickly, ends very quickly. Medium ranged above her. Knockback is small and launches straight upward. Does 6 damage when fresh. Not a kill move.)
> D Tilt:
Krystal crouches and swings her staff horizontally in front of her. (Comes out fairly quickly. Long ranged. Knockback is minimal and launches at an 80 degree angle forward, allowing for it to combo into itself. Does 5 damage when fresh. Not a kill move.)
> F Air:
Krystal swings her staff vertically in front of her. (Comes out very quickly. Long ranged. Knockback is good and launches straight forward. Does 10 damage when fresh. Kill move, but at higher percents.)
> U Air:
Krystal backflips and slashes above her with her staff. (Comes out almost immediately. Long ranged. Knockback is minimal and launches straight upward, allowing it to easily combo into itself. Does 7 damage when fresh. Not a kill move.)
> D Air:
Krystal stabs her staff downward. (Comes out semi-slowly. Long ranged. Knockback acts as a powerful meteor. Does 11 damage when fresh. Kill move at low percents when off-stage.)
> B Air:
Krystal spins and slashes horizontally behind her, using both hands. (Comes out semi-quickly. Long ranged. Knockback is good and launches straight backward. Does 13 damage when fresh. Kill move.)
> N Air:
Krystal rapidly spins her staff around, forming a circle around her. (Comes out fairly quickly. Medium ranged. Hits multiple times, and the final hit's knockback is minimal, and launches the opponent back in the direction they came from. Does 14 damage if all hits connect when fresh. Not a kill move.)
> F Smash:
Krystal uses both hands to slash the staff diagonally in front of her. (Comes out fairly quickly. Long ranged. Knockback is great and launches straight forward. Does 14 damage when fresh. Kill move.)
> U Smash:
Krystal stabs the staff straight up, and it is surrounded in flames. (Comes out very quickly. Long ranged. Knockback is good and launches straight up. Does 16 damage when fresh. Kill move, but at higher percents. Does fire damage.)
> D Smash:
Krystal stabs the staff into the ground, creating a quake around her. (Comes out semi-slowly. Range extends slightly above her head because of the staff, and it has medium range on either side of her because of the quake. Knockback is great and launches straight forward or backward if it hits with the quake, and launches straight up if it hits with the staff. Does 18 damage when fresh. Great kill move.)
> Neutral B:
Krystal shoots ice from the tip of her staff, like Charizard's fire breath. The angle can be controlled. (Comes out semi-quickly. Long ranged. Knockback works exactly like Charizard's fire breath. Starts at 10 damage per second, and slowly decreases to 1 damage per second. Not a kill move. Does ice damage.)
> Side B:
Krystal takes a great leap forward, flips, and slashes with her staff. Can be used in the air. (Comes out fairly quickly. The jump goes a long distance, and the slash is medium ranged. Knockback is good and launches at a 30 degree angle forward. Does 13 damage when fresh. Kill move, but only at higher percents.)
> Up B
Krystal uses the staff to launch herself up a great vertical distance. Horizontal distance is minimal. Krystal can use aerials out of this move, like Snake's recovery. (Comes out fairly quickly. The jumping motion has a hitbox, which hits multiple times and finally launches forward or backward at a 70 degree angle. This move always does 15 damage if all hits connect. Only a kill move at very high percents.)

DOWN B: STANCE CHANGE
(Krystal changes stances between her Staff Stance and her Assault Stance. The change starts on frame 1 and ends on frame 5, allowing for a quick transition. If she is holding her staff, she puts it in a sheath on her back, and pulls out a blaster from a holster on her hip. If she is holding the blaster, she puts it in its holster and draws her staff.)

- Assault Attacks

> AAA:
Krystal swings her blaster in front of her, punches, and then kicks. (Comes out fairly quickly, ends fairly quickly. Swing is medium ranged, punch is short ranged, and the kick is medium ranged. Knockback is decent and launches forward at a 45 degree angle. Does a total of 13 damage when fresh. First hit does 3 damage, second hit does 4, and third does 6. Not a kill move.)
> Dash Attack:
This is one of Krystal's very few real "clone" moves. It is exactly the same as Fox's Dash Attack.
> F Tilt:
This move looks the same as Falco's F Tilt. However, the only difference is in knockback: it launches straight forward, does 10 damage when fresh, and is a kill move at higher percents.
> U Tilt:
Krystal does a quick backflip, kicking above her with both legs and landing gracefully back on her feet. (Comes out very quickly. Medium ranged. There are two hits, one for each leg, and the second kick has good knockback that launches straight upward. Does 12 damage when fresh if both hits connect. Kill move at high percents.)
> D Tilt:
Krystal crouches down and swings her legs in front of her. (Comes out fairly quickly. Medium ranged. Knockback is decent and launches at a 45 degree angle forward. Does 7 damage when fresh. Not a kill move.)
> F Air:
Krystal kicks, spins, and kicks again in quick succession. (Comes out fairly quickly, ends semi-quickly. Medium ranged. Knockback is good on both hits, making it much harder to air dodge, and launches straight forward. Each kick does 7 damage when fresh. Kill move at higher percents.)
> U Air:
Krystal backflips and throws a grenade a very short distance above her, creating a medium-sized explosion. (Comes out semi-slowly. Long ranged. Knockback is great and launches straight upward. Does 15 damage when fresh. Kill move.)
> D Air:
Krystal throws a quickly-exploding grenade beneath her, creating a medium-sized explosion. (Comes out semi-quickly. Long ranged. Knockback is decent and launches straight up, but only about enough to get opponents above her head a short distance, allowing this move to lead into her N Air, which will be explained shortly. Does 9 damage when fresh. Only a kill move at very high percents.)
> B Air:
Krystal spins and kicks behind her. (Comes out very quickly. Medium ranged. Knockback is good and launches straight backward. Does 10 damage when fresh. Only a kill move at higher percents.)
> N Air:
Krystal does the splits and a backflip at the same time, creating two hitboxes spinning around her. (Comes out very quickly. Medium ranged. Knockback is decent on both legs, launching in the direction that the opponent came from. Each leg does 10 damage when fresh. Not a kill move.)
> F Smash:
Krystal leaps forward with a spinning kick. (Comes out fairly quickly. The leap carries her a short distance, and the kick is medium ranged, lasting for the entire leap. Knockback is good and launches forward at a 30 degree angle. Kill move at higher percents.)
> U Smash:
Krystal does an uppercut, and when the opponent is above her, she throws out several grenades toward them, which create a big explosion. (The uppercut comes out semi-quickly, and knocks the opponent straight up, only slightly above her, and it only does 1 damage. However, it stuns the opponent long enough so they cannot do anything while Krystal quickly throws the grenades at them. The grenades come out immediately after the uppercut. They create a large hitbox above her, like Lucas's U Smash. Knockback is a bit stronger than even Fox's U Smash, launching straight up. The grenades do 20 damage when fresh. Definitely a kill move. However, if Krystal misses with the uppercut, she will still throw grenades, and the cool down is laggy, so she can be punished hard for it. But if the uppercut DOES connect, then the grenades will always hit, no matter how the opponent DIs.)
> D Smash:
Krystal plants a sensor bomb. (Comes out semi-slowly. The bomb will explode when a player steps on it. Knockback is good and launches straight up. Does 12 damage always. Kill move at higher percents.)
> Neutral B:
Krystal shoots her blaster. The lasers are green. (Comes out fairly quickly. The lasers can shoot slightly faster than Falco's. Knockback is minimal, stunning the opponent for half a second. Always does 3 damage per laser beam. Not a kill move.)
> Side B:
This move has two effects.
If the player is already holding forward and then presses B, Krystal will quickly throw a grenade. (Comes out fairly quickly. Grenade launches as far as Snake's do when thrown normally. They explode after 2 seconds. Knockback is decent, launching the opponent in a random direction upward, but not downward or to the sides. Always does 8 damage. Not a kill move.)
If the player presses forward and B at the same time, then Krystal pulls out a missile launcher and fires a missile. (Comes out semi-slowly. The missile itself travels very quickly, and will explode after ten seconds if it doesn't hit anything. On contact, knockback is good, and launches the opponent in the same direction that the missile hit from. Always does 15 damage. Kill move at higher percents.)
> Up B:
Krystal pulls out a jet pack and is able to fly around freely for five seconds. After the five seconds, she free falls. This move can be cancelled into her aerials, but has no hitbox. (Comes out semi-quickly.)

-Throws (Both Stances)

> Normal Grab
Krystal lunges forward and grabs, giving her grab range similar to something between D3's and Marth's.
> Dash Grab
Krystal's Dash Grab has a much shorter range.
>Pummel
Krystal punches the opponent with her staff in hand. (Always does 1% per pummel. Pummels are moderately fast.)
> F Throw
Krystal throws the opponent into the air slightly, then slashes with her staff. (Knockback is good and launches forward. Does 10 damage when fresh. Kill throw at higher percents.)
> U Throw
Krystal throws the opponent up into the air and shoots them multiple times with her blaster, like Fox's U Throw. (Does 7 damage when fresh. Not a kill throw.)
> D Throw
Krystal slams the opponent on the ground and shoots them with her blaster, popping them into the air a short distance. (Does 10 damage when fresh. Not a kill throw, but good for leading into other attacks.)
> B Throw
Krystal tosses the opponent behind her, then spins and slashes with her staff. (Knockback is good and launches straight backward. Does 8 damage when fresh. Kill throw at higher percents.)

- Miscellaneous

> Normal Get-Up Attack
Krystal spins around, swiping her staff on either side of her. There are two hitboxes.
> Get-Up Attack above 100%
Krystal slowly stands and stabs with her staff on either side of her, first in front, then behind.
> Ledge Attack
Krystal flips onto the stage, swinging her staff in front of her.
> Ledge Attack above 100%
Krystal slowly gets up, flips and kicks in front of her.

Final Smash: Demon Sniper
Krystal pulls out a demon sniper from thin air, and fires it across the stage. The bullet works like Marth's FS and Zelda's FS combined, going through everything. It instantly kills anyone in its straight path.

Play Style:
Krystal is a character that allows you to choose between two options while fighting: A ranged fighter, or a close ranged fighter. While in her Staff Stance, she is mainly a horizontal killer. Your objective is to space your opponent with her staff, similar to Marth's style. She can rack up damage in this stance with her good speed and range. Good pokes for her are her F Tilt and D Tilt. While in her Assault Stance, she becomes a vertical killer. Your objective is to control the stage with her sensor bomb and grenades, stop approaches with her missile launcher, and rack up damage with her swift attacks if your opponent gets too close. Her U Smash will easily kill around 100% on most characters with no DI, but it is high risk, so it should only be used when the timing is absolutely perfect. However, her melee range is shorter than that of her Staff Stance.

Other Comments:
All her moves in her Staff Stance have more priority than the moves in her Assault Stance.
Krystal is a medium weight character.

Behold, the most extremely unique and versatile character of all time: Krystal.

(Created by Amical)
I think her down B should be a counter using some sort of telepathy and then her final smash could be the quake

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I think her down B should be a counter using some sort of telepathy and then her final smash could be the quake
Adventure should be the default cause thats what her trophy is in brawl
I meant assult
Well, I just meant that you could choose between the two on the character selection screen.
Also, we typically try to refrain from posting more than one message in a row in Smashboards, just to keep the forums clean. :3 There is an "Edit" button on the bottom of your posts that allows you to change what the post says, so you don't have to post multiple times in a row~

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Krystal
Palutena
Rosalina and luma
Wii fit trainer
Dixie kong
Lip

They would make a fantastic new female line up.

I really do hope Krystal makes it in. She'd be awesome. I really can't understand why some people say she will be a Palutena clone? How? Just because they both have staffs? That's dumb. That's as dumb as saying Marth and link are clones because they both use swords.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I guess people see similar types of characters as competition. You know, like how they view characters from the same series fighting for a spot...

I'd be satisfied with this new line-up because I would play as most of these new characters just because I like them, and perhaps the others could offer an interesting gameplay (like Rosalina, which I hate with a passion, but her gimmick makes her interesting in my opinion).

I see more Krystal as a fighter while Palutena in my opinion is more of a magic user with lots of projectiles.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
People say a lot of things for a lot of random and unimportant reasons.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
With Lucario returning let's hope we haven't hit the limit for blue furies in the game. ;)

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
this thread needs a pheonix down
Yes, but at this point it seems that everything has already been discussed.

We could talk endlessly about her outfit, but after a while, it gets boring, lol. Personally, I hope Sakurai noticed her popularity at around Brawl, even though it was not over the top, I think she was at least decently requested. But if he goes with the relevant factor, we could still hope for downloadable content.

Speaking of which, how do you think it would work in such a game ? I have a hard time imagining myself fighting an opponent who has bought a certain character that I didn't purchase? Unless I'm missing something which is quite possible considering how late it is here.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Staff Weilder, Assault Outfit or SF64 inspired outfit. Saurian outfit as an alt.

That's how I want to see her.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Speaking of which, how do you think it would work in such a game ? I have a hard time imagining myself fighting an opponent who has bought a certain character that I didn't purchase? Unless I'm missing something which is quite possible considering how late it is here.
Pretty much the same way any multiplayer game with DLC works.

1. You are separated from users who have said content.

OR

2. You can battle other users who have said content via a patch; you are not allowed to enter online modes until you receive and download this patch. You could fight Krystal, but not play as her.

That said, I don't see us getting any brand-new characters via DLC.

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Okay, thanks for the precision, I usually don't tend to play fighters with DLC so I never had the opportunity to find out about the system.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Anyone think we will see a Star Fox Wii U or 3DS at E3 this year?

D

Deleted member

Kamiya did say he wanted to do a Star Fox game and he's freed up now after Wonderful 101. But I get the feeling we'd have heard some murmurs about it, there was some gossip around the time W101 came out though. As far as a new original game, I think it'd require a big personality like Kamiya and his Platinum team to pull it off, as I don't think Nintendo itself has the inspiration to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Anyone think we will see a Star Fox Wii U or 3DS at E3 this year?
I'm really hoping so...but given how I haven't really had too much faith in Iwata, I remain skeptical of a new game.

And if a new game does come, I'm hoping it doesn't pick up from Command.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Kamiya did say he wanted to do a Star Fox game and he's freed up now after Wonderful 101. But I get the feeling we may have heard some murmurs about it, there was some gossip around the time W101 came out though. As far as a new original game, I think it'd require a big personality like Kamiya and his Platinum team to pull it off, as I don't think Nintendo itself has the inspiration to do it.
Isn't he doing bayonetta 2 though

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm thinkin' it will pick up from Assault. I do know Miyamoto has talked about wanting to make a SF game a few times within the last few years, and both Retro and Platinum games are interested.

I feel like if not this E3, next? They're running out of cash cows to milk. Get to the good pls. (Metroid, SFox, anything not LoZ, Mario, or DK related)

We need to look out for FALCO/WOLF BEING REVEALED.

There's a good chance that if they're revealed, Krystal could be a hidden character. Sort of like how we expect LoZ, and Pokemon to have hidden characters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Isn't he doing bayonetta 2 though
He isn't leading the game.

Kamiya did say he wanted to do a Star Fox game and he's freed up now after Wonderful 101. But I get the feeling we may have heard some murmurs about it, there was some gossip around the time W101 came out though. As far as a new original game, I think it'd require a big personality like Kamiya and his Platinum team to pull it off, as I don't think Nintendo itself has the inspiration to do it.
Didn't he say the fans that were pestering him about Star Fox killed his interest in making the new game or could he be saying that to silence them?

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I'm thinkin' it will pick up from Assault. I do know Miyamoto has talked about wanting to make a SF game a few times within the last few years, and both Retro and Platinum games are interested.

I feel like if not this E3, next? They're running out of cash cows to milk. Get to the good pls. (Metroid, SFox, anything not LoZ, Mario, or DK related)

We need to look out for FALCO/WOLF BEING REVEALED.

There's a good chance that if they're revealed, Krystal could be a hidden character. Sort of like how we expect LoZ, and Pokemon to have hidden characters.
How is 2 games milking DK and weren't they like 3 years apart

D

Deleted member

He isn't leading the game.

Didn't he say the fans that were pestering him about Star Fox killed his interest in making the new game or could he be saying that to silence them?
Probably. Kamiya treats his Twitter as a joke, and gets spammed by stupid fans. I think he has wanted to do a Star Fox game for a long time.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Star Fox Adventures 2 would be great, with a reveal of Krystal to go with it.

But I guess people would rather a regular Star Fox, so that's good too.

D

Deleted member

Star Fox Adventures 2 would be great, with a reveal of Krystal to go with it.

But I guess people would rather a regular Star Fox, so that's good too.
I really doubt we're going to get another Star Fox game that'll go back into it's roots like Star Fox SNES & 64

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I think we will see Star Fox Wii U, taking off from Assault, but not really referencing it much. Fox, Falco, Slippy, Krystal and Wolf will probably all return. The rest is up in the air though. They could bring Andross back (Which I think is going backwards) or, take a new enemy on.

Top Bottom