• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Edit 3 I need to stop...: I just bumped the Paragon thread with a little post about EE's and Nakat's commentary with a little talk about Krystal hidden under a spoiler tag. Now to way as that thread explodes to like 15 pages of attacks and insults.
Any bites? If yes, I'm not surprised. If it went ignored, I'm not surprised.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Lol of course not. It it had been K. Rool or some other character that GameFAQs like to echo to each other then you bet there would be thread about it. Even ZeRo, who every time he says anything they have a thread about whatever it is failed to have one made about his Top DLC wishlist even thought it had K. Rool in it, it mentioned Krystal in there so they ignored it entirely.

I could make a topic about it but that would draw out the haters especially since both EE and Nakat both dissed Wolf hard in favor of Krystal, that is like breaking one of the Ten Commandments during Middle Times over there and I'm not about to open that can of worms right now.

Did anyone that was watching see how Chat reacted to both EE and Nakat saying what they said?

Edit: Oh, There was a thread going on in GameFAQs that people were talking in during Paragon that went on all the way until the end since they mentioned things that happened during the event. They seems to have left out EE and Nakat's little talk though. Which is funny if you ask me since if it had been about any other character they would have posted that everywhere they could.

Edit 2: Also, Shout out to EE for saying it how it is! "I don't care you all can call me a furry I'm still going to main her" spoken like a true fan and supporter of our favorite blue vixen!

Edit 3 I need to stop...: I just bumped the Paragon thread with a little post about EE's and Nakat's commentary with a little talk about Krystal hidden under a spoiler tag. Now to way as that thread explodes to like 15 pages of attacks and insults.
I came to the news late and only saw parts of the Paragon stream anyways, so I missed EE's Krystal comments live. Actually probably saw more Melee than Smash 4. I really need to check out how Nairo won. His Zamus was impressive from what I saw of earlier matches.

Yeah, I think I know the thread. I took a peek in there and saw people complaining about Dabuz or something. And yeah, EE's support wasn't lukewarm or anything. He really sounded like the real deal. And then the call out. I liked it.

You brought it up? Oh dear, how'd that turn out? Or did they just ignore the bump.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Nothing happened. I guess I would have to make a topic about it but I'm not those kind of people that do that sort of thing.

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Nothing happened. I guess I would have to make a topic about it but I'm not those kind of people that do that sort of thing.
Probably a wise decision. Krystal gets enough hate there without her fans bragging about things like this. Just look how Daisy is treated there mostly because some people are a bit obnoxious with their support. I think even the Krystal haters have to admit that most of us Krystal fans that they meet in these communities aren't that bad, which is a pretty cool.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Probably a wise decision. Krystal gets enough hate there without her fans bragging about things like this. Just look how Daisy is treated there mostly because some people are a bit obnoxious with their support. I think even the Krystal haters have to admit that most of us Krystal fans that they meet in these communities aren't that bad, which is a pretty cool.
Oh yeah. Right after Star Fox: Zero's E3 showing a well known/hated Daisy fan made a topic about how," Now that Zero is getting rid of Krystal that is one less character in the way of Daisy!" Like, how do people live/do things like that?

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. Right after Star Fox: Zero's E3 showing a well known/hated Daisy fan made a topic about how," Now that Zero is getting rid of Krystal that is one less character in the way of Daisy!" Like, how do people live/do things like that?
I don't visit Gamefaqs much, but when I do there's always a "Daisy fan" with some weird topic on the front page. I say "Daisy fan" because it appears there's an effort to get on people's nerves over there which isn't good for gaining character support. And yeah, Gamefaqs is pretty ugly at times and they can be unfriendly anyways, but the persistence of some people makes it seem like they want to be targeted sadly. Not sure what that's all about. I say "people" since, and I'm not sure, everyone seems to think every Daisy fan is just the same poster over there, which seems crazy to me. If it is one poster or some organized group, the effort seems to have done more harm to Daisy than good over there.

Reminds me of that thing we were talking about earlier where some "fans" are actually just people making actual fans look bad.

Last edited:

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
Daisy is a character I really don't see the appeal of, I mean I think she'd be too similar to Peach
For one thing, she wouldn't skip, float, pull out a toad, frying pan, heart or a vegetable (did I forget anything?O.o) in battle like peach does. People are so quick to call her a peach clone and forget that she doesn't have any traits like Peach other than a pallet swapped dress and parasol xD if anything she'd be a clone to Peach like Wolf is to Fox or Roy to Marth. :)

I've been sick for a few weeks but I'm feeling better so i can start drawing again. .-. Things keep coming up to prevent me from completing that smashified Krystal pic. Xc i wanna do it before omni does and before October !! Dx I hate that my house is taking forever to sale and I have to keep painting walls a boring white!! \(>A <)/ its tiring. :c good news though, i got my new gamepad so I can start drawing krystal support again and start on the 1st party smash ballot comic on miiverse :D

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
For one thing, she wouldn't skip, float, pull out a toad, frying pan, heart or a vegetable (did I forget anything?O.o) in battle like peach does. People are so quick to call her a peach clone and forget that she doesn't have any traits like Peach other than a pallet swapped dress and parasol xD if anything she'd be a clone to Peach like Wolf is to Fox or Roy to Marth. :)

I've been sick for a few weeks but I'm feeling better so i can start drawing again. .-. Things keep coming up to prevent me from completing that smashified Krystal pic. Xc i wanna do it before omni does and before October !! Dx I hate that my house is taking forever to sale and I have to keep painting walls a boring white!! \(>A <)/ its tiring. :c good news though, i got my new gamepad so I can start drawing krystal support again and start on the 1st party smash ballot comic on miiverse :D
Remember when I owned that troll on Youtube

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
How would you feel if Star Fox zero ended with the Star Fox team been called in to respond to a distress call on the mysterious planet of Sauria?

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
How would you feel if Star Fox zero ended with the Star Fox team been called in to respond to a distress call on the mysterious planet of Sauria?

That would be great the story would continue right after completing Zero's story I always thought that Adventures aged the character a bit too much I mean supposedly all this happens 8 years after the events of 64.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
That would be great the story would continue right after completing Zero's story I always thought that Adventures aged the character a bit too much I mean supposedly all this happens 8 years after the events of 64.
But that doesn't mean the timeline won't be altered with Zero, Terminator Genisys altered the timeline by moving Judgement Day back to 2017, and that was a reimagining of the original Terminator, (sorry I am a bit of a film buff too, I am like Kojima)

Last edited:

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Btw guys I came up with another way to support Krystal since I'm not good at drawing I'll be battling people online using names like vote Krystal (I've seen some people do this) and what not I've become pretty good with Fox and Falco recently so Iexpect to show some awsome skills in combat.

I remeber somebody here did the same thing... I still need to find a suitable name I tried Krystal4DLC but it dosen't fit and I don't want to put voteKrystal as if I'm forcing people.

Suggestions.:confused:

Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Btw guys I came up with another way to support Krystal since I'm not good at drawing I'll be battling people online using names like vote Krystal (I've seen some people do this) and what not I've become pretty good with Fox and Falco recently so Iexpect to show some awsome skills in combat.

I remeber somebody here did the same thing... I still need to find a suitable name I tried Krystal4DLC but it dosen't fit and I don't want to put voteKrystal as if I'm forcing people.

Suggestions.:confused:
KrystalDLC. That is what I use when I play Online so the person you were thinking of was me. Lol

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
KrystalDLC. That is what I use when I play Online so the person you were thinking of was me. Lol

Ahh yes I remembered it was you, I hope I can convince some people (Just need to play like a pro to change some people's mind lol)

You good at smash? I read that you went to tourney, I've only been in one before it was a Sm4sh 3DS tourney and I did pretty good for being my first.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Ahh yes I remembered it was you, I hope I can convince some people (Just need to play like a pro to change some people's mind lol)

You good at smash? I read that you went to tourney, I've only been in one before it was a Sm4sh 3DS tourney and I did pretty good for being my first.
I'm pretty good I guess. Me and my friend made it to right before the Semi-Finals in Winners before losing and then won one round of losers before losing. That was honestly much better then I expected going that far with Little Mac then I thought I would.

I've found some supporters Online that change their tag to, "Yes!" or "Alreadydid" and the like. But I also found people that say at times, "Lolno" or "WorstDLC" someone at one point after I won all the matches switched his tag to, "F**kkrystal!" and left. Lol

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
I'm pretty good I guess. Me and my friend made it to right before the Semi-Finals in Winners before losing and then won one round of losers before losing. That was honestly much better then I expected going that far with Little Mac then I thought I would.

I've found some supporters Online that change their tag to, "Yes!" or "Alreadydid" and the like. But I also found people that say at times, "Lolno" or "WorstDLC" someone at one point after I won all the matches switched his tag to, "F**kkrystal!" and left. Lol

Congratz for making it that far.

*Sigh I knew there was going to be people like that guess I'll just have go for the disrespect with thouse kind of people lol

Ohh yeah I've fought some people on this comunity I wouldn't mind playing with you sir.

Last edited:

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie

Suggestions.
krystal4dlc.jpg
Like this? :D I use "Krystal dlc" alot online xD this Emily girl happened to be another Krystal fan. Its nice to see support outside of smash boards and online on smash like this xD no one has yet to call me a furry or say "no furrybait" on there. :)

my game is glitching now though cause I can't find anybody online except in 1vs1 which is not my style . Hoping they'll fix it I the next update. X)
Edit: @Ian yeah I remember that xD

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
That would be quite the quick turnover especially assuming the game ends with Andross's defeat. That would be like, they "defeat" him and then suddenly he's harassing Sauria. That is, unless you want to change the story so that it's Scales and Andross isn't involved at all this time? Perhaps Andross is involved and Scales is carrying out his wishes after the fact? Lots can be played around with to make this work I suppose. You could even introduce a time travel element, like Andross is attacking in two different times and you skip forward to deal with that possibly... or it could just be a saga where you think the game is over when you defeat Andross but it's only a third over and there's a bunch of clean up missions and other things that eventually set the game just prior to Adventures. Yeah, lots of ideas.

I wouldn't mind at all that being the ending though. It implies the return of Krystal pretty heavily, assuming they don't somehow sneak a reference to her in earlier. I'd just be curious how it got to that point.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 72465 Like this? :D I use "Krystal dlc" alot online xD this Emily girl happened to be another Krystal fan. Its nice to see support outside of smash boards and online on smash like this xD no one has yet to call me a furry or say "no furrybait" on there. :)

my game is glitching now though cause I can't find anybody online except in 1vs1 which is not my style . Hoping they'll fix it I the next update. X)
Edit: @Ian yeah I remember that xD
Lucky you for not finding those people. I find them all the time. Bu I think you are in the same boat as me. I can hardly find people in a mode other then 1v1 because of something called, "Smash Hell" which is a place where people that have been reported enough times end up. Its a weird thing but it is really real.

Congratz for making it that far.

*Sigh I knew there was going to be people like that guess I'll just have go for the disrespect with thouse kind of people lol

Ohh yeah I've fought some people on this comunity I wouldn't mind playing with you sir.
Do you play on the Wii U or 3DS?

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Lucky you for not finding those people. I find them all the time. Bu I think you are in the same boat as me. I can hardly find people in a mode other then 1v1 because of something called, "Smash Hell" which is a place where people that have been reported enough times end up. Its a weird thing but it is really real.

Do you play on the Wii U or 3DS?

Mostly and I mean like 90% on Wii U, I play on the 3DS when I'm away .

Old School Tommy

Smash Cadet
First it was: "She ruined the series." now all of a sudden I'm seeing more recent comments similar to: "People don't care about Star Fox, they only care about Krystal." These hive mind drones always say "the series isn't selling." ...but the second comment implies the game will sell if she's there.

Contradictions... contradictions everywhere.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
"Smash hell" ? That's weird cause I never got a warning of being reported by someone but I guess they don't . xD if anything I have been reporting others for trolling. O.o I have got disconnected for idling alot but excuse me for not being able to get back to my room in time from doing something vital... like getting a drink of water -.- also I could I of been reported by the trolls or people with bad sportsmanship that get tired of me winning (not to brag) most matches without knowing xD and about not finding any krystal haters. I'm sure the time will come xD and when it does, I'll have Fox and peach answer to them if they got such a problem with it ;D

Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
"Smash hell" ? That's weird cause I never got a warning of being reported by someone but I guess they don't . xD if anything I have been reporting others for trolling. O.o I have got disconnected for idling alot but excuse me for not being able to get back to my room in time from doing something vital... like getting a drink of water -.- also I could I of been reported by the trolls or people with bad sportsmanship for winning most matches without knowing xD and about not finding any krystal haters. I'm sure the time will come xD and when it does, I'll have Fox and peach answer to them if they got such a problem with it ;D
You don't get noticed of people reporting you. Many of us think its a special server that people are sent to if people are reported a number of times automatically. Have you noticed the players you right are either really good, annoyingly bad or just unsportsmanlike? That is because the good players are getting reported by the people that get destroyed by them out of salt. The annoying players are just reported for being annoying and the unsportsmanlike are being reported because well...being rude/mean. Because I noticed this a lot as of the last few months of playing.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Okay, I'm quoting Guybrush's post with the link to the new Source Gaming Poll a third time here..

BTW, new poll to fill out.

List the character you voted for (or if multiple, the first). I'm spreading it around the other threads so everyone's aware. Feel free to spread it yourselves.
It would be really awesome for this poll to get spread around as much as possible. It's being done by the site famous for doing the Japanese surveys and giving us an idea of character popularity in Japan... Source Gaming. They're bound to write an article about their findings in this latest poll eventually. It's been up for three days now and Source Gaming's last poll was closed within that time frame, so get this thing spread to other Krystal supporters as soon as you can.

I know it's just a poll, but a least a poll being presented by a reputable source that people often reference in the community. To have a good showing here would be a great thing to point to when referring to Krystal's popularity since I know we're out there. Remember what I said about the last Source Gaming poll? I know we could do even better. The real jackpot is if we get this in Jordan's hands, but I'm sure there's other places any of your guys now about where Krystal supporters can show they voted for Krystal in force as well.

Anyways, I'm about to be really busy with my afternoon so I hope this gets some attention and we revive this poll with Krystal support.

Last edited:

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Okay, I'm quoting Guybrush's post with the link to the new Source Gaming Poll a third time here..

It would be really awesome for this poll to get spread around as much as possible. It's being done by the site famous for doing the Japanese surveys and giving us an idea of character popularity in Japan... Source Gaming. They're bound to write an article about their findings in this latest poll eventually. It's been up for three days now and Source Gaming's last poll was closed within that time frame, so get this thing spread to other Krystal supporters as soon as you can.

I know it's just a poll, but a least a poll being presented by a reputable source that people often reference in the community. To have a good showing here would be a great thing to point to when referring to Krystal's popularity since I know we're out there. Remember what I said about the last Source Gaming poll? I know we could do even better. The real jackpot is if we get this in Jordan's hands, but I'm sure there's other places any of your guys now about where Krystal supporters can show they voted for Krystal in force as well.

Anyways, I'm about to be really busy with my afternoon so I hope this gets some attention and we revive this poll with Krystal support.

Mmm who is this Jordan you speak of? I've seen a guy named Jordan in Youtube that is always commenting Krystal related stuff must be him but more specific info.

Draxis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xShadowSladexx
Hey guys I'm back, I was a little busy because of school but anyway have I miss anything while I wasn't active for a bit ( sorry I don't feel like to read some of the post that guys made on the other pages). Also I've been thinking about something, you know how there is a bundle pack #1 for smash in the e-shop well there might be a bundle pack 2 and 3 after the ballot which makes me think there could be 4 or 8 more characters.

Last edited:

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Mmm who is this Jordan you speak of? I've seen a guy named Jordan in Youtube that is always commenting Krystal related stuff must be him but more specific info.
He's a musician who's gained quite a huge following from his YouTube videos. Obviously when he asks said following to vote for Krystal, that's really going to help out.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
I mean what does he do, does he work at Nintendo, he's the leader of a mafia, why is he important?
Jordan is our biggest support of Krystal from Twitter and YouTube. So basically like Alfore on Miiverse but on Twitter. He was the guy that boosted Krystal's numbers during the last Poll and several other ones. I've already twitted to him the poll two times as or now hoping he tweets it out again.

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
Huh. Never thought about using Wii U tags to show and find support. That's pretty creative imo

I'm gonna try to make some Miiverse support drawings, but any idea where I'm supposed to actually post them? Are the Fox/Falco support boards the most popular place (since they show up on the stage), or is it more preferable to use the general Smash Bros. board? (Miiverse illiterate)

Last edited:

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Huh. Never thought about using Wii U tags to show and find support. That's pretty creative imo

I'm gonna try to make some Miiverse support drawings, but any idea where I'm supposed to actually post them? Are the Fox/Falco support boards the most popular place (since they show up on the stage), or is it more preferable to use the general Smash Bros. board? (Miiverse illiterate)
I'd say it'd help best by posting them on all 3 places, if you have the time anyways. You get the odd person complaining on the Fox Support board about all the Krystal posts, but I wouldn't let that stop you. I doubt they'd notice one more supporter.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Yes sadly
Admitting is the first step to recovery my friend.

Edit: Oh! Looks like Jordan just tweeted out the poll. Time to see the support come rolling in.
Inb4 SourceGaming trashes all the vote labeling it as, "Spam" or "A Bot" or some other excuse those guys have used the last few times against Krystal.

Last edited:

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Admitting is the first step to recovery my friend.

Edit: Oh! Looks like Jordan just tweeted out the poll. Time to see the support come rolling in.
Inb4 SourceGaming trashes all the vote labeling it as, "Spam" or "A Bot" or some other excuse those guys have used the last few times against Krystal.
Well it seems Source Gaming are now aware of the fact it's Jordan who's brought those sudden flood of votes into the poll, so I guess we'll have to wait and see how many of those votes they're going to take into consideration.

Top Bottom