• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
Lol, wait. That's not so bad. My trophy collection is small and it's too late to start getting them now. I never thought this contest would be a thing, otherwise I'd have loaded up sooner.
For Krystal it's really not that difficult getting, you just need to get an x amount of frenzies in Trophy Rush with Fox and that's it, the trick is to use a move that destroys em in one hit.

Draxis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xShadowSladexx
@ Flavius Flavius , lol nope I don't know the actress, oh and just wanted to say if you don't know this but bae is the danish word for poop.
@ TheCynicalCdr TheCynicalCdr I posted my picture for the challenge on miiverse yesterday but I feel like it a bit simple tho but I didn't have alot of option anyway, at least many people liked it.
@ T thief_of_demons yours isn't bad and I get the joke, it actually funny and apparently I've been following you already.

Draxis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xShadowSladexx
Thankyou @ T thief_of_demons I'm glad you liked it and yep I'm the miiverse user name Frank, I really hope Sakurai picks the pictures with Krystal in them since some of them has alot of yeahs also I feel like I'm already following some of the smashboard users in this thread on miiverse but can't tell if I am.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
*sigh* Some of these Krystal haters sure can be weird with their arguments... https://www.reddit.com/r/starfox/comments/3hi6nk/so_apparently_sakurai_was_considering_the/
I clicked the link and saw this right beneath your post.
Krystal is the last Star Fox character (if she counts as one) that should be considered for a roster slot in Smash.

God the salt is real, and its not for any real reason. Its not even like Krystal annoying, people just hate her.
#Andrew4Smash #GeneralPepper4Smash

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
I clicked the link and saw this right beneath your post.
Krystal is the last Star Fox character (if she counts as one) that should be considered for a roster slot in Smash.

God the salt is real, and its not for any real reason. Its not even like Krystal annoying, people just hate her.
#Andrew4Smash #GeneralPepper4Smash
Yeah. :/ I really wish she would get added so I could lick the salty tears from their eyes, while laughing at their comments. (I'm just joking, but I would get a kick out of them being salty on the day when Krystal would be added to smash).
I mean I don't really care if King K. Rool gets added to smash, but at least I wouldn't be going salty over it. I'd most likely be just happy that the fans of him got their wishes/voices heard.

Draxis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xShadowSladexx
@ darklink34 darklink34 , the hate that she has is so annoying and unnecessary like really those haters really gets on my nerves when they give a terrible reason on why they hate her.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Yeah. :/ I really wish she would get added so I could lick the salty tears from their eyes, while laughing at their comments. (I'm just joking, but I would get a kick out of them being salty on the day when Krystal would be added to smash).
I'm not in this for the salt. In fact, I honestly don't get the whole mentality of wanting a character to get in just to get on the nerves of other people.

What am I hoping for instead? Vindication. If Krystal gets in, I want to see people freaking out over how awesome of an addition she is and wondering why the vocal minority was ever so against her.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
I've just learnt to ignore the haters and avoid them at the best convenience. No point really trying to argue your points to them either. Might as well be walking into enemy territory unarmed and try to casually suggest world peace. You're gonna get shot.

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
I'm not in this for the salt. In fact, I honestly don't get the whole mentality of wanting a character to get in just to get on the nerves of other people.

What am I hoping for instead? Vindication. If Krystal gets in, I want to see people freaking out over how awesome of an addition she is and wondering why the vocal minority was ever so against her.
It's just the classic mentality of needing to get "revenge" or "even" with some one. It isn't a healthy mind set of course, but sometimes some just feel the need for it. I of course hope that in the end of it more people would grow to like her and that she would gain more fans even out side of Star Fox series and that eventually all the haters would drown under all the fanfare.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
I've just learnt to ignore the haters and avoid them at the best convenience. No point really trying to argue your points to them either. Might as well be walking into enemy territory unarmed and try to casually suggest world peace. You're gonna get shot.
As a famous poet once said...

"Haters gonna hate":denzel:

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
I'm not here to bash on those who support their characters, but if you're going to submit an image to this thing, try to make it as subtle as this, dont do it like this, but whatever you want to do i'm merely suggesting this.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman

I want Krystal to get in because I lover her as a character and for the same reason you do. To make people see that she is a cool character after all.

But you best bet after all this abuse I'm going to go and pour salt in their ego's if she gets added after all their snarky comments about Zero and all the hate in general.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
The Reddit Smash community alone is weird. If your character doesn't have a shovel, they are officially deconfirmed
He forgot to mention that
  • Katt is the generic flirt semi love interest to Falco
  • Amanda is the generic love interest to Slippy
  • Lucy is the generic daughter to Peppy, if that's a proper description
  • Bill is the generic old buddy to Fox
I cant think of how to describe Dash, Leon, or Andrew

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
He forgot to mention that
  • Katt is the generic flirt semi love interest to Falco
  • Amanda is the generic love interest to Slippy
  • Lucy is the generic daughter to Peppy, if that's a proper description
  • Bill is the generic old buddy to Fox
I cant think of how to describe Dash, Leon, or Andrew
Andrew: Related of main Villain that tries to do what Father did.
Leon: Token Crazy Guy on Enemy team (That's because I like Leon)
I got nothing on Dash though.

Last edited:

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Question time!
If Krystal makes it into smash do you guys plan on maining her?
I'll say that as soon as sm4sh got announced I knew which characters I needed the 1st one was Krystal, but the second was Shulk I wanted them so badly I mained Shulk in sm4sh he awsome he the character I've used the most and I use 24 characters...
If she gets in I calculate it will take ma around a week to get her on my top 10 must used characters yeah I plan to main her too!

AND DESTROY EVERYBODY WHO TALKED $#%& ABOUT HER.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Question time!
I'll say that as soon as sm4sh got announced I knew which characters I needed the 1st one was Krystal, but the second was Shulk I wanted them so badly I mained Shulk in sm4sh he awsome he the character I've used the most and I use 24 characters...
If she gets in I calculate it will take ma around a week to get her on my top 10 must used characters yeah I plan to main her too!

I can't say I'd main her exclusively, but she'll be mained along with Wii Fit Trainer and Villager.

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
I can't say I'd main her exclusively, but she'll be mained along with Wii Fit Trainer and Villager.
Yeah maining one or two character exclusivly seems boring as I've said I use 24 characters 4 of em are mainsShulk, little mac , Robin, Marth and maybe Lucas I would try to main her but I'm still going to use my toher characters.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Question time!
It'd depend on how well I can get a hang of her and how well she synergizes with my other characters, but at the very least she'd be a secondary.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Question time!

I'd definitely main her along side Lucina and Toon Link. The primary fact being simply because I love Krystal, but other than that I'd want to take the time to learn how to use her because I'd feel pretty darn privileged that we managed to get her in the game in the first place. Well, that and the fact I'd want my money's worth, considering how over priced the Smash DLC seems to be.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
Roughly 45 minutes before the Unity event ends, and so far i've seen this and the other guys, be sure to share yours if you can, that is if you even have Krystal or the proper trophies to work alongside her.

Info incase you forget
Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 12.15.31 PM.png

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Question time!

Nope, I'm a person who plays a variety of characters. I do have mains (WIIMOTE NO ARTS SHULK FTW, Little Mac, Falco, and Ganondorf), but I tend to play a lot of characters. I like playing all the Star Fox characters so I'll probably like playing her.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Question time!
I would definitely try her out. Making her a main would depend on how well I play with her. But, even if I'm the worst Krystal player ever, I still would play her because I like the character.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Last edited:

Draxis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xShadowSladexx
Well @ XeVioN XeVioN it all depend on the movesets and if I like the playstyle but I would still try her out and would try to make her my main alongside with R.O.B, Sonic, and Fox.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Question time!

You bet I'm maining her. Day One. I use Little Mac and Zelda and I pray that if she is added she is on the same level as ZSS or Rosalina in terms of competitive play. And if not. Hey, I already main Zelda so I see no wrong in adding another Low Tier to my list.

Dark_Pit

Smash Cadet
Damn.

I hit post and it didnt go through....

This sucks, they closed it right when i was done, and I had a miyamoto theme going on too with krystal in it....

I hope sakurai sees the other ones, I saw two krystal related posts and they looked awesome.

Last edited:

Infimus

Smash Apprentice
Question time!

Definitely, I wanted her in Smash since I first played Adventures 13 years ago if she makes in I will do my best to main her, right now the only main I have is Zero Suit Samus and to be honest one of my reasons for choosing her was because she is voice by Alésia Glidewell (I know, this is a stupid reason)

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
You bet I'm maining her. Day One. I use Little Mac and Zelda and I pray that if she is added she is on the same level as ZSS or Rosalina in terms of competitive play. And if not. Hey, I already main Zelda so I see no wrong in adding another Low Tier to my list.
Amen and I am holding out on getting a Wii U, until we get an ACTUAL new Star Fox game (not an SF64 rehash), Metroid Prime 4, and the inevitable rerelease of Smash with all of the DLC included on disc

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Damn.

I hit post and it didnt go through....

This sucks, they closed it right when i was done, and I had a miyamoto theme going on too with krystal in it....

I hope sakurai sees the other ones, I saw two krystal related posts and they looked awesome.
It's a shame you missed it, but you could always still post it to the community. It's still publicity for Krystal after all.

Amen and I am holding out on getting a Wii U, until we get an ACTUAL new Star Fox game (not an SF64 rehash), Metroid Prime 4, and the inevitable rerelease of Smash with all of the DLC included on disc
I think it's more likely the Star Fox game after Zero and Metroid Prime 4 will be released on the next Nintendo console to be honest.

Last edited:

Bone Conjurer

Smash Apprentice
Question time!

Yeah, I'd certainly add her to my team of mains. :smirk:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I think it's more likely the Star Fox game after Zero and Metroid Prime 4 will be released on the next Nintendo console to be honest.
Then I'll settle for Assault HD on Virtual Console, but do you think Nintendo will rerelease Smash with all of the DLC on disc at a later date, it's not really unfair in all actuality,

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Question time!

Whether I'd main Krystal or not really depends how she plays, I'd hope she'd be somewhat like Zero Suit but with more range and less mobility, sorta like a weird hybrid of ZSS and Marth maybe? I'd definitely pick her up as a secondary if that's the case

Last edited:

Dark_Pit

Smash Cadet
It's a shame you missed it, but you could always still post it to the community. It's still publicity for Krystal after all.

Well i'm a perfectionist, I will touch up on it and since i can draw (you couldnt draw in the contest), I will try to draw a puppet miyamoto like that fox one from e3.

I had to unlock all these trophies since i only play competitively lol, well i guess youre right. But i'm going to make it even better now instead of just posting it.

Edit: As for krystal? Insta-main. I wonder what the JP miiverse has on its contest thing, i'm gonna go look.

Last edited:
Top Bottom