• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
True. . .unlike Sonic who has a set height that never changes unless counting his spiky golden Super forms' hair, his is set-in-stone.

Krystal on the other hand has different attires with or without heels in the different game titles.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Having it be assault with some changes like wolf would be great, I heard someone say to give her a flight jacket which I like the idea of
Oh definitely yes. More layers with some skin showing, like the collar area, so it shields Sakurai some more from the heated debates.:smirk:
But yeah they're all pilots, a flight-suit with a jacket is perfect honestly, especially for the Starfox series.
Edit: Especially since it would look cool.

Last edited:

Aurora Sparkle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aurora-Sparkle
Geeze, talking about possible redesigns and looks for her in Smash 4 is just making me realize all over again how badly I want her in this game.. XD
I'm just imagining the awesome HD render and model for her- first time we'd be seeing Krystal in HD in fact.

It's frustrating because I was trying to get myself a little de-hyped for her ever since that leak because I sooo don't want to be let down again if she doesn't appear playable this time around, but it's just so hard not to be excited for her even if the chance is slim.

I feel like a little kid. :laugh:

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
Geeze, talking about possible redesigns and looks for her in Smash 4 is just making me realize all over again how badly I want her in this game.. XD
I'm just imagining the awesome HD render and model for her- first time we'd be seeing Krystal in HD in fact.

It's frustrating because I was trying to get myself a little de-hyped for her ever since that leak because I sooo don't want to be let down again if she doesn't appear playable this time around, but it's just so hard not to be excited for her even if the chance is slim.

I feel like a little kid. :laugh:
So is the way of the magic of Smash. :)

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
well as I type this im heading back to classes tomorrow so ill have less time on the fourms so ill stay up with you guys for the potd but after this sorry but anyways onto krystal well with us hoping she will get revealed since where running out of time (3 weeks left basically or 15 potd left minus the weekends) I think where gonna hear about series sakurai has been quiet about (aka Metroid and star fox)

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace
well as I type this im heading back to classes tomorrow so ill have less time on the fourms so ill stay up with you guys for the potd but after this sorry but anyways onto krystal well with us hoping she will get revealed since where running out of time (3 weeks left basically or 15 potd left minus the weekends) I think where gonna hear about series sakurai has been quiet about (aka Metroid and star fox)
Actually, under the marketing theory, I'd feel it'd be too early for her reveal to happen before the 3DS version's release.

I feel Sakurai will reveal more info about the Star Fox Wii U stage after the 3DS version's launch---as all potds after the 3DS version's launch will most likely focus solely on the Wii U version. We've yet to hear how much of it works...

By the way, something big recently happened in the marketing theory's thread---concerning the potential new leak, nonetheless! Something that could help Krystal's chances!

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
More Starfox rather than Metroid.
We got enough fan-service about Metroid, we want our Starfox fan-service now.:shades:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
More Starfox rather than Metroid.
We got enough fan-service about Metroid, we want our Starfox fan-service now.:shades:
Only a alt but yeah only thing that will shut those guys up is ridley.....but yes let's get star fox news anyways is it possible we could get a reveal tommrow?

D

Deleted member

Is there a size comparison somewhere?
Not really. I've whipped one up of the Star Fox Adventures cast (Based on the size of their model from the direct rip)...I must warn though, its only an estimate

Falco is too big :troll:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Perhaps, this week is more anticipating than others, since we got some character anniversaries this week, including that big shocking news about Pokemon on Tuesday, & Monday Reveal is possible.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Not really. I've whipped one up of the Star Fox Adventures cast (Based on the size of their model from the direct rip)...I must warn though, its only an estimate

Falco is too big :troll:
Well usually star fox characters are 5'8

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
And Bionicles are 9 Feet tall, but the action figures are not even a foot high.:troll:

Basically the heights are something to note, but Smash Brothers will re-adjust the heights anyways. If Krystal is shorter than Fox I will riot.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
And Bionicles are 9 Feet tall, but the action figures are not even a foot high.:troll:

Basically the heights are something to note, but Smash Brothers will re-adjust the heights anyways. If Krystal is shorter than Fox I will riot.
Actually I wouldn't mind...and I just got reminded of yumikuri again...

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Actually I wouldn't mind...and I just got reminded of yumikuri again...
;_; I will mind. Smash Brothers isn't that notorious for small characters to have disjointed or questionable hit-boxes / range, so a shorter / smaller Krystal may = an auto nerf even with staff because shortening the character, could also mean shortening the staff to package the proportions.

Is yumikuri from AOT?. .

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
;_; I will mind. Smash Brothers isn't that notorious for small characters to have disjointed or questionable hit-boxes / range, so a shorter / smaller Krystal may = an auto nerf even with staff because shortening the character, could also mean shortening the staff to package the proportions.

Is yumikuri from AOT?. .
Oh in that sense yeah....

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace

Is yumikuri from AOT?. .
In one of the Smash announcer's voices, announcing a Classic mode stage:

"Fox, vs. Tiny Krystal!" :troll:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
You know what when krystal is confirmed or found this thread will likely be locked but then we can discuss her on a characters forum but eh I'll still miss this forum but anyways Sakurai knows and all that so I think he would add her but tommrow could possibly be a reveal.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
You know what when krystal is confirmed or found this thread will likely be locked but then we can discuss her on a characters forum but eh I'll still miss this forum but anyways Sakurai knows and all that so I think he would add her but tommrow could possibly be a reveal.
Doesn't a character support thread stay if the character we're supporting IS confirmed? That makes no sense taking out the support thread just because everyone who supported the character loses this from the confirm. That's. . .lamefest.:ohwell:

Edit: Nvm I gave it a second thought. It probably would get locked for the NEW Krystal threads to be made.:shades:

There should be a list of supporters to show the compassion & faith people had for her inclusion. imo

Edit#2: If there is a Krystal supporters list, add me to it.:shades:

Last edited:

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
"Fox, vs.!. . . Giant Krystal!"
*reaction to that*
OMG HER STAFF IS FD LENGTH.:troll:
Then the Giant Krystal gets a Super Mushroom, or even more dramatic,Fox touches a Lightning and it gave the "increase your opponent" effect (this increase more than the Mushroom)

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Then the Giant Krystal gets a Super Mushroom, or even more dramatic,Fox touches a Lightning and it gave the "increase your opponent" effect (this increase more than the Mushroom)
I thought Giant characters in classic mode were set-in-stone mushroom perma effect until you KO them?

I also didn't know about the Lightning effect making others bigger. I'll have to read about that. Your signature to go with your reply to my quote is also welcomed.;)

Edit: I just read about the Lightning extra effect of making others twice as effective as the super mushroom.
~Thanks for Telling~

Last edited:

RetroBro

Smash Ace
xD thank you for the support. I think she has a better chance than most to be honest. She'd be a unique fighter to the series.. and what with the feminizing of the roster she also has an increased chance.

That's looking at it pretty plainly.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
@ RetroBro RetroBro
I recently became more confident in her inclusion for Smash Brothers than before, but was a closet-fan of some characters, including Krystal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me and my buddy recently made a podcast two days ago with the remaining characters that could potentially get into smash 4! We talk about Krystal near the end in the first part!

Check it out (Be nice, we're new at this xD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iR1ofG9V0Q
Not bad for a podcast like yours, kind of makes me wish I didn't stammer so much when it came to speaking!

@ RetroBro RetroBro
I recently became more confident in her inclusion for Smash Brothers than before, but was a closet-fan of some characters, including Krystal.
Thats...quite a twist right there! (And not the one M. Night Shyamalan does *shudder*)

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
@ ~Krystal~ ~Krystal~ & @Tillie-152
My lack of SmashBoards activity from the past few years starting around 2010 ended around the last months of 2013 getting into 2014. Mostly came to SmashBoards for the competitive & discussions about Lucario & PT. But Brawl's practically dead & there's SSB4 & 5 upon us so my body naturally became ready. Now the support I have for several characters keeps me going for these forums.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
@ ~Krystal~ ~Krystal~ & @Tillie-152
My lack of SmashBoards activity from the past few years starting around 2010 ended around the last months of 2013 getting into 2014. Mostly came to SmashBoards for the competitive & discussions about Lucario & PT. But Brawl's practically dead & there's SSB4 & 5 upon us so my body naturally became ready. Now the support I have for several characters keeps me going for these forums.
Same here, except for the competitive part. Before this year, I was last active in 2008. I came back for the Smash 4 speculation and it has not disappointed. ^_^

I've lost a lung laughing.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
Indeed, I'm excited for the new flavor we'll get in the Smash Bros. titles. The newcomers impress me every time & I'd just love to see Krystal get in if Sceptile is not to be. Monday's PotD wasn't anything that interesting besides foreshadowing to alternate Boss Battle Endings such as Crazy Hand etc..

What StarFox series Boss would we like to speculate on including Krystal being a surprise newcomer challenge when stepping on a StarFox series emblem in the Classic Mode pathways?

(Btw yes, that would be cool to do something on a higher intensity with the gambling coins for greater rewards, possibly for a newcomer to boost that spot on the roads)

Last edited:
Top Bottom