• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Well having huge fanbases doesn't always work....aka geno and ridley.
However with the 12 years anniversary for star Fox adventures and command cameout out like few years ago today in Japan (August 28th in America) adventures is the 23rd of September.
The oppositte could also work. Like Megaman and Rosalina

TheSoraKid

Banned via Warnings
Sigh... Thank you. I didn't realized I did that again. I've been sick lately so it's been difficult for me to focus. You wouldn't happen to know how to fix it?
Just edit your first post by merging the other post you made together.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
And both games were finnicial success, don't believe the bullhorn origin loyalists and the like have to say.

Best selling list even for command, while adventures was the fastest selling game cube game of its time!
Well plus command was the last game that came out

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Ok look I never beat adventures (let's just say when you wake up in that camp never leave it till you get a spirit or you can't go in again) however in assualt what happened to her staff?

D

Deleted member

Ok look I never beat adventures (let's just say when you wake up in that camp never leave it till you get a spirit or you can't go in again) however in assualt what happened to her staff?
Well it doesn't make an appearance again but it is presumed that the weapon is inside the Great Fox somewhere.

If thats true, then it was probably destoryed when Peppy flew the Great Fox into the Aparoid Homworld's Planetary Shield.

Weavel

Smash Ace
You never see the staff, but krystal from assault is rumored to carry an electric staff that is never shown.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
You never see the staff, but krystal from assault is rumored to carry an electric staff that is never shown.
Well will likely get the staff still

EDIT!:guys someone on forum pointed out the lylat cruise easter egg but let's go back to melee where pits trophy was it stated in a line "will pit ever fight again" basically sakurai is very sneaky and he might've been hinting at it

Last edited:

Weavel

Smash Ace
I'm uncertain, I was thinking they probably returned the original staff. Also a more tech savy staff would probably look better in comparison to a magical one with a very sci fi crew.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
I'm uncertain, I was thinking they probably returned the original staff. Also a more tech savy staff would probably look better in comparison to a magical one with a very sci fi crew.
There's one very important question though in command what ending will sakurai go by Will he go where she's still with the crew or on wolf's side?

Weavel

Smash Ace

EDIT!:guys someone on forum pointed out the lylat cruise easter egg but let's go back to melee where pits trophy was it stated in a line "will pit ever fight again" basically sakurai is very sneaky and he might've been hinting at it
If you read previous pages I talk about the pit' s scenario and krystal's com call in great detail.

Weavel

Smash Ace
Oh sorry didn't notice
Don't apologize, I appreciate your interest and I am glad you are taking notice. Krystal does have a strong and reasonable chance to be in brawl because of it.

Last edited:

BlindFox

Smash Journeyman
It's likely that Krystal created and crafted the staff that she uses in SF Adventures. According to the Arwingpedia, it's likely that the staff was crafted in Cerinia.

Also, It would be so interesting to focus the Star Fox Wii U with the Cerinians extinction. It's unknown what happened to their planet and why they all died. A new thread? That would make the perfect scenario for a new game.

There's one very important question though in command what ending will sakurai go by Will he go where she's still with the crew or on wolf's side?
None of them. Star Fox command is uncannon due the multiple enings. She's part of the Star Fox team following the events from Star Fox Assault.

D

Deleted member

Don't apologize, I appreciate your interest and I am glad you are taking notice. Krystal does have a strong and reasonable chance to be in brawl because of it.
Brawl came out 6 years ago :p

None of them. Star Fox command is uncannon due the multiple enings. She's part of the Star Fox team following the events from Star Fox Assault.
We'll see what happens in Star Fox U (Not that I want Command to be non-canon). If Q-Games & probably Cuthbert return to work on Star Fox (Unlikely for Cuthbert) then they'll probably only make parts of Command canon without resorting to one of the endings

Like I said, I don't want Command to be canon but until Star Fox Wii U is out the door with answers, I don't think we have any clue if they'll follow the previous game.

Weavel

Smash Ace
It's likely that Krystal created and crafted the staff that she uses in SF Adventures. According to the Arwingpedia, it's likely that the staff was crafted in Cerinia.

Also, It would be so interesting to focus the Star Fox Wii U with the Cerinians extinction. It's unknown what happened to their planet and why they all died. A new thread? That would make the perfect scenario for a new game.

Star fox command isn't non canon. The events in the game are quoted in krystal's trophy on brawl. Its most likely that the game follows the default ending where all get back together.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine

Ok then

Last edited:

Weavel

Smash Ace
Brawl came out 6 years ago :p
That means nothing, Pit insinuated a possible appearance in a sequel while krystal did the same in brawl. What was the time gap between melee and brawl?

Not a lot is working against her here. Anything is possible, but that possibility is looking more likely.

Weavel

Smash Ace
So.. That means we will have amanda on our team.. Wasn't enough with Slippy? And look at her ship xDD

I think she is trying to tell slippy somethingXD

But command was awesome with multiple ships, would love to see it expanded upon in star fox wii u.

Luminario

Smash Lord
That means nothing, Pit insinuated a possible appearance in a sequel while krystal did the same in brawl. What was the time gap between melee and brawl?

Not a lot is working against her here. Anything is possible, but that possibility is looking more likely.
I think he was referring to the fact you said Krystal is going to be in Brawl instead of Smash 4.

Weavel

Smash Ace
Damonminario, post: 17218819, member: 251083"]I think he was referring to the fact you said Krystal is going to be in Brawl instead of Smash 4.
God damnit, sorry I slipped up.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Sorry for being late, but I was gone for the whole day.

Well he's got a point but I need to ask how long was it between the stage reveal and the character reveal?
It actually depends on the target.

Little Mac was 7 months (popular request here).

Greninja was either a month before partial reveal and 2 weeks before almost full reveal.

Palutena may have been 2-3 months?

Ridley will finish with almost a year AND being tricked by an unclear entity (the shadow).

You may think it's proportional, but because Greninja was 2 weeks before a full reveal, it might be the minimum. However, with how time is running out, he may have to cut the teases sooner.

I just read some theories...Really, keep a very close eyes on the following POTD. I'm telling you...

I understand how it doesn't seem possible to tell whether or not it's an HTSRST. But with those theories, I have the proof it MIGHT be the case. If it's the case, this is what will happen:

A POTD showing another portion of the same stage will arrive probably THIS week and there would be something in the material Sakurai provided that will make the tease apparent and "likely'.

It's been 2 weeks since the initial reveal. He would have to do it this week for such a tease to follow. By thinking about it, the direct may be in the third week of the month because of this.

Which would correlate with a very special date...

August 20...

It's very intriguing now. I should ask a mod if it's worth to post a thread on this HTSRST theory, because I can't keep this hidden even tough my foundation isn't solid enough.

Consider everything, expect nothing, but be VERY careful and warned.

It's really becoming crazy to know what will happen, but I think it will become crystal clear if he does another HTSRST.

Question is, who will be the next victim?

Weavel

Smash Ace
Has there been a game with more mystery and speculation then smash bros?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Now that I think about it, Smash Speculation would be a funny family game or board game to make, kinda like Clue mixed with a few inspirations of Mafia.
The kind of game the whole family can take personally. Ad hominems, rage quits, and tears galore.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Well with today being over and both adventures anniversaries happening when Ssb4 is released in japan we only have one last date the 28th which is when star fox command came out a few years ago so because aldlero 1-2 week theory or month so it makes sense now because this is more of a star fox month so expect her.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Well with today being over and both adventures anniversaries happening when Ssb4 is released in japan we only have one last date the 28th which is when star fox command came out a few years ago so because aldlero 1-2 week theory or month so it makes sense now because this is more of a star fox month so expect her.
I never thought of that

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
I wouldn't be so confident on anniversaries. We have just passed Earthbound 25th anniversary and Kirby's 22th anniversary this last month, and not a single mention even on the PoTD. I still think the few reveals that have matched with a special date were mere coincidences.
Now, if I wanted a stronger theory I would think that in the Nintendo Direct of August they might reveal something from Star Fox Wii U next to a Krystal reveal. Or just going by the mere fact that we haven't had barely anything from the Star Fox franchise in SSB4 except for Fox, the Assault Great Fox and old ATs and items, we are in time for something from this franchise (also in this section: Donkey Kong and Earthbound).

Top Bottom