• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare yourself! results/shout out thread

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Steve: I know we entered late but Mustard of Justice?! You couldn't think of something better to call us? Even something lesbian-esk would have been better LOL. Thanks for hosting and hopefully we'll get some friendlies in next time.
Lmao, I just hit the random button on TIO.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Who was recording matches in that laptop? Are those matches ever going to hit youtube? lol I have that awesome 2 vs 2 match were I took down Lain and NOJ by myself, I would be sad if it ended up being lost =(

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Who was recording matches in that laptop? Are those matches ever going to hit youtube? lol I have that awesome 2 vs 2 match were I took down Lain and NOJ by myself, I would be sad if it ended up being lost =(
That is Ambrose's laptop I believe.

Gooperman

Smash Rookie
Mini Shoutouts

19: Goop - lolwut jv5stock *rubs it in*
Thats mean...i wanna fight u now! :p QQ i sucked back then i didnt know how to lcancel or nething i just reached a smashfest n got obliterated.

I cant deny it tho...i got ***** LMAO o well wont happen EVER again!

Edit: Wait who tf are you?...? Sanuzi...doesn't ring any bells at all....are u the guy who brought 3 tv's and made the fact that none were for brawl?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
WIGI: I was the guy who was asking about that replay on your wii. It was pink dedede vs red ness, and PSI Magnet wind pushed Dedede's up-b off the stage. If you could send it to me that would be awesome. I won't be online on my wii until around next tuesday though.

WIGI

Smash Champion
k averice, i havn't even took my wii out form the bag since the torney, il send it to you eventualy tho i sopose

Gooperman

Smash Rookie
i never said you got jv5'd at the tourney.

Edit:

LOL BRAWLERS GUESS WHO I ****ED UP IN BRAWL TODAY? LOOOOL
even tho im not a brawler imma say it for them

Brawler says: "WHO DID U **** UP TODAY STOS?!?!?!"

Desh

Smash Ace
omg warren look what you did
and ll62 shame on you
OMFG why is everyone in brampton getting jv5'd LOL
things are looking bright for brampton nowadays
lol if by 'things' you mean,
4serial and desh,
then ... yeah things are looking bright for brampton :laugh:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
im really looking forward to playing LL64 next time.. green team all dai.

gooperman pick up Link, play with Andy a lot and you'll be better than me.

4Serial

Smash Lord
LOL stop saying that
you're not supposed to be emo
you should be a crackfiend =D

the next person getting jv5'd is me in a link ditto with stos XD

ugghhhhh
i haven't been to a real tournament in like... 6 months D:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Needs more shoutouts.

And holy ****. Cyan, if that's the case I'll send you the replay tonight.

And could you upload some other matches I have on my Wii? =D

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOL stop saying that
you're not supposed to be emo
you should be a crackfiend =D

the next person getting jv5'd is me in a link ditto with stos XD

ugghhhhh
i haven't been to a real tournament in like... 6 months D:
its ridicolous how ****ed up my link is right now..
i even started rewatching my matches from 06 LOL.

but yeah Link dittos in the next tourney. record like 20 matches and we'll make something out of it.

idea

Smash Master
stos...start coming to york on wednesdays. regular practice with everyone. and you can become more familiar with york at the same time.

plus, so many girls. especially around the middle of the day.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
stos...start coming to york on wednesdays. regular practice with everyone. and you can become more familiar with york at the same time.

plus, so many girls. especially around the middle of the day.
yeaah bahaha kyle our bus back from brampton was pretty funny

especially when you said smash relates to everything like Math for tech skill English for mindgames bahaha oh and also about the mm against girls LOL.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Needs more shoutouts.

And holy ****. Cyan, if that's the case I'll send you the replay tonight.

And could you upload some other matches I have on my Wii? =D
Sure, I'll upload some for you too. I'll need your Wii code. Send it to me via PM and I'll do the same. :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'll do it in a bit. (Library right now)

I was wondering, what programs do you need?

I'm interested in uploading matches and stuff onto my YouTube, unless you could do it for me or something?

PoisonMist

Smash Journeyman
this is gonna take long ***.

1: Gi - WE NEED TO PLAY FRIENDLIES! I see you picked up IC's Good**** mang

1: Carter- Your Samus is Godly

1: Nickam - You ***** me gg's

1: Holy - You ***** me harder gg's

1: Ally-You ***** me the hardest. gg's

1: Judge -Nevr played you

1: NoJ - Saw you **** in ur pool

8: Lain- beast IC's

8: SRTM- That barrel spike kill was lulzy

8: Pho- good games lol I never played TL like yours before.

8: FATALX- Saw you ****

8: Cyan- UAIR beast

8: Toronto Joe-fox beast

8: Anth0ny-I still remember you from LBT anways, mk beast

15: Chaotic-diddnt see youu

15: Yuuki-not sure if i saw you

15: NikoK- lol @ you almost forfeting during pools, Good **** tho and cant wait till OiN ( if i make it)

15: Percon-YOUR KIRBY IS MY IDOL

15: Ambrose-RAPIST

15: Nin-diddnt get to play you

15: Iliad-you ***** me !

22: AvariceX-diddnt get to play you

22: Wigi-Our friendlies were the funniest sht ever. we're gonna do doubles one day

22: PoisonMist- U are the sht mang, I lied ( jab more)

22: JL-Dont think I played you

22: Suzaku-diddnt play you

22: Ultra Power-diddnt play you

22: asdfqwerty- wtf lol

29: Leaf- good sht in friendlies

29: Marik Yoshi- OMG it was so cool hanging out wit you man. your Yoshi is getting so good lol you almost
made me pick him up ;D. FALCON DITTOS WERE COOL TOO but you kno I just **** wit falcon

29: ****-funny pool matches ( fking cargo stage spikes)

29: Amit- diddnt play you and my HANDS ARE TIRED SO IF I DIDDNT PLAY YOU IMA PUT *****

29: Jaske*****

29: Father Ownage******

29: LKP- man u were gettin ***** and ****** good sht mofo lets try and make it to OiN

36: Insomnia-*****

36: Raidos-*****

36: Patches-our pool matches were weird , I couldnt dodge ur fking downsmashes lol ;D

36: Ivan-*****

36: Tainted-*********

36: Sneak-SAW YOU PLAY SOME FRIENDLIES ur ****. u are black outfitted zss irl

36: Dayzin-saw you play some pool matches good ****

43: JR-********

43: Shil0-*******

43: Tari- keep coming out to tourneys!

43: Kage Anashi-*******

43: Yes- ouch UAIR good **** tho

43: Sieg-*****

43: Mike-*****

50: Nerph-****

50: Culex- lol our matches were fkin FUNNNNNYNNNNYNY

50: JB-*****

50: Kojo-*****

CANSIR - Could of had the sickest tourney if it wasnt for the lack of setups. I still had a fun day though!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
SUPER LATE SHOUTOUTSS

Wrote them out like days ago but didn't have time to post it up.

Special Brawl Area:

Percon - Nice to meet you again. Sorry about OiN4. I saw you but I was up all night at the RBC there (RBC is 2goood) and was too tired to do anything but chase after my matches and periodically fix stuff on tio to do anything. I saw you but I was too lazy to say anything. Nonetheless it was REALLY good to see you here. We should play sometime. Brawl or Melee as long as their from the heart <3 no homo LOL.

Ambrose and Julian - LOL @ your doubles match. You both were like "wtf adnan?!??" "I knew it was him after he was laughing" toogooooood. Good seeing you both man. We'll keep in touch in future tournaments. See? I dont hate you guys and your game haha. We still love you guys rofllll.

Niko - mah brotha from anotha motha. LOL @ your comments about Brawl. So funny to hear from someone like you. Stop being so broke LOL start selling your **** so you can afford these things. We should meet up moar rofl. Melee and Brawl stuff. <3333

Gi: Good **** man, you're looking good with that #1 one seed in pools LOL. Keep that **** up, I hope you've got that whole anger thing outta the way. You're better than that to let something of that sort affect the way you're viewed upon by others. You're a cool dude. Keep it up.

Dejana - Nice to see you again, when am I getting that BJ? ]: LOLLL. I keep losing your contact info LOL PM and we can figure this out once and for all. <3 isn't she cute? :]

Michelle - Wearing black and sitting by the window is a pretty bad combination. So when are you guys gonna bless the brawl community with your lesbo show with dejana? LOL I'm sure Gi pokes you about this HAHAHAHA I'm kidding. Cool shirts hahaha, I hope you're doing really well with this. Oh man I forgot there was another chick at this venue who played smash. :mad::mad: KILL HER WITH FIREEEE
aka ness's forwardb LOL
I kid lolll. Smash Rivalry maybe?

Josh style shoutouts because I'm lazy

1: IB - Shiiit man that was a close one, I was about to pull my hair out too when I heard it was your TV. We gotta be careful now. No worries, babadi will soon try and control you. When it does, we're doomed LOL only you'll understand this. moar tech skill. Thanks for being a tough coach lately. Don't stop.

1: Sanuzi - :] the car ride was nice. Thanks a lot for the drive, I hope you didnt mind the whole fiasco with the money. She got sick the night before and I forgot to grab the money. I know it was a tough tournament for you, but we have those. We should get together sometime. Smash or no smash. Ring up my phone and we'll plan something.

1: Unknown522 - LOL I keep telling you it was one bad night, don't mean I got some obligation to stick at it. Btw she told me what you guys thought I was gonna use that money for LOLLLLLL you're getting rushed next time I see you hahahhah. Thanks for ****** me with Falco, I gotta improve at that.

1: RaynEx - Shiiiit sonn, you looked pretty lazy through some of the pools matches. I should've taken you to game 3 =/ but no johns, I played inconsistent and whatnot. Good **** in GF. Read the 2nd half of Ryan's shoutout LOL

1: Waylon Jeepers - ZOMG WHO IS THIS NEW PLAYER? SO GOOD! :laugh: it was realllly fun commenting on stuff with you xDD you have the best peach in the community lol I'm not even fighting it lol. Good ****, we can finally Peach Ditto but for next event. I'll beat you in FoD one day to force the ditto LOLL

1: SummonedFist - special shoutout, look below

7: Byron - **** mang, I heard so much from you from Peter but I didnt play you lol. crap. you did good in pools atleast, so I can imagine you being a solid player. Good stuff. Sorry about the bracket, it hurt but it couldve been avoidable, ask Peter, he was choking up if you get what I mean (lost to someone who he couldve beat)

7: Idea - super shoutout, read below

7: Sylar - =/ man what can I say. You're one of my favorite smashers in the community. I would really like you to start picking up again. I heard about your situation man. It sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do. Work on what you can man, you're better than your placing and you gotta start showing that. Needs more focus sonnn. Get next time man.

7: Stos - good ****. I'll **** you next time, no worries. You always have a good stock on FD and carry that momentum. I keep letting it happen. It's the last time though. You were asking me about reading people. My bit of advice on that I guess would be that you need to start understanding your character's form of pressure/control. Link pressures by spam, and with this you gotta utilize this by controlling space in other words you gotta limit your opponents options so that you can read it (cut down their options one by one and be able to know what their left to do). I notice you do this against me with pressuring me so that I make stupid moves like rolling to you where you then scrah. Come play with me and Imadh sometime, I'm better at this when I'm sitting at this dining table LOL if he reads this, he'll agree. Half of the reason is that I'm lazy.

7: Delorted - **** sonnn, you did mad good for your return. You did good against Bernard and Marco. Their both really good now. You still got it mah man. Keep it together and try and come by more. Toronto has so much activity now, it's crazy. That asian chick was alright she looks pretty quiet and like "into her school" looking. :laugh: are you settling down with a good chick? Peach ditto was cool, I felt like I should've lost still. The only thing I didn't see from you was that bulletproof confidence you had back in the Smashturbation days. It's a quality that this community could use tbh. Good to see you and hopefully I'll see/hear from you again soon. Keep Kai at this ****, he's got some potential from what I see.

7: JPOP - :laugh::laugh: grampa james with olde school mindgames. My shoutout to you was all in the car LOL we didnt stop talking till the end of the ride. Imadh barely got the time to give in his input. Remember, this community/game is not what it used to be. Get this into your head. Things have changed and you just gotta catch up, but that's not saying I wont be there to help ;] good to see you coming out with such circumstances that you're in. Hope you did well in that exam.

13: SUP3RCANS1R - <3 man I know this was hella tough for you but I still think you did a good job. Things were tough and I know Brawl didn't go too well, but that wasnt all your fault. The only thing I will blame on you was the pools. xD what were you thinking putting Ambrose and Ally in the same pool XDDD. nonetheless, this was a good tournament. The venue is so nice omg. I hate the area but the venue is nuts. I can't wait to be there July. Btw good **** vs Desh. The crowd was on Desh's side and you took the victory. Must've been hard lol. Also we never got our alley fight. Next time we'll do it, and I'm gonna beat you down, Ness style with baseball bats!

13: Desh - =/ @ you losing to Steve. Come on man, have some sense of pride. You can't just shrug of a lose like that, you need to have some fighting spirit. That put a side I see some good inprovement from you. I don't even take you as a joke anymore lol. That's good, start motivating brampton to get better. You can do it. Btw good job in doubles and in singles. I heard you beat Grmo. Was really shocked that you pulled that off, but you deserve it. We'll ditto next time.

13: Afro Chris - lol get ***** sonnn. DBR outta mah faccceeeee. You're talented and all but you gotta start using the basics and put a side the cool tricks. You'll see what I mean next time we face. I promise some ****. Good luck with that video collection mission you're on. Sucks you had to leave early.

13: Baba Ganoush - **** SONNN YOU BEAT JAKE?! I'VE NEVER TAKEN A GAME OFF THAT ***** BUT YOU 2-0'D HIS ASSSSS. ON FLOATS TOO? NOOOO WAYYYY. The Elephant god approves of this **** display LOL. Name is too good xD.

13: Grmo - I guess you didnt achieve what you wanted. Hope you can bounce back. I thought I was gonna face you this tournament but that didnt happen lol. Don't worry about hte bracket thing. I know how it is, fixing the bracket isn't exactly something easy to teach or learn. The only other successor of this art was Minus/Runawayfire/Nate. Brawl really misses him now lol.

13: WorldJem7 - :laugh: dsmash. Get *****. You're improving, I have a harder time against you than I ever did vs Matt. I used to compare you two a lot since you had similar style/skill level (actually, the same LOL) but this time it was a bit different. You're getting better and thats where it starts man. Keep it up. You eat a lot, cut that down LOLLLL. I kid, I'll beast you in eating one day.

19: Omni - Man what I bad placing for you. Rough bracket man, but **** you're a good player. I give you this no doubt. Dont let it get to you man, keep at it. You'll do better next time. For sure. We should play in tournament sometime soon ;] can't wait to play my most hated matchup. LOL

19: Kai - Good Marth. Playing with Jake has helped you. Keep playing and come out moarrr. You're a cool guy, even though we didn't talk I could tell. Good stuff in doubles btw.

19: Goop - lol @ your name. Makes me think of Goombas for some reason. Nice Falco, don't stop at that. Take that humiliation and turn it into perfection.

19: JPOBs - Good stuff man, you;re not bad at all but you gotta get around more. I really mean it. You're alright, but lacking with experience. I like Falcon on Cruise, I can utilize the hit and run then bait for ****. Play more :]

19: Sauc3 - I have no idea who you are LOL but thats okay. Find me next event, we can meet up then.

19: Jagg - Dont be so hard on yourself. Play with Imadh more, believe me. Combining his Top Tier prowess and your low tier talents, you can form super smashers from each other LOL. Seriously though, we should chill and play more. LMAOOOO OMFG YOU'RE THE ONLY OTHER PERSON WHO SAW THAT ASIAN GUY RUN IN LIKE A QUEEERR LMAOOOOOOOO that **** made me DIEEEE

25: Nightmare - **** Jiggs, I hate her. I gotta work on the matchup. Close stuff man, you almost had me there lol. Won't happen again though, so don't get hopeful LOL. see you again sometime soon. moar Marth vs Falco friendlies.

25: Flan - I finally meet you but I barely talked to you. Do you main Peach still? rofl get better at this game haha no johns.

25: LL62 - You almost got your *** sodomized sonnn. By Ryan FOOOORRRRDDDDDDD. Does your *** hurt yet? XD good stuff man. Get better, you're an interesting character.

25: Chun - Good Jiggs, seriously. You should go out more, Kyle can be your inspiration just like Kyle had a desire to be better than Nate (man he's done that already) hopefully this isnt my last encounter with you. You're a pretty cool guy too haha.

25: Just A Frog - I still dont know who the eff you are LOL friendlies next time we meet. I hear you play Falco, ewww. LOLLL.

25: Peter X - PETAHHHECKKKSSSSS. Good stuff in pools, scrub LOLLL. Thats what you get for doing so bad in pools. Your pool was pretty rough though, but whatever. No johns. GG vs Stos btw. Good **** ****** his emo *** LOLLL.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS TO THE TWO MVPS OF THIS TOURNAMENT:

SummonedFist: First of all I would like to say this guy lives in Guelph. The land of the dead. Also would like to mention that Jack had a pretty talented pool (Marco, James, Eric, PeterX) where he placed 1st in his pool, Then having some clutch *** comeback vs Stos. Good ****ing **** man, you really proved yourself at this tournament. You ALMOST beat Kyle too, holy shiiit. It's too bad Mike wasn't there to appreciate this. He spreads the word about you to the community a lot. He has a lot of faith in you haha and man so do I. Good **** man, keep it up. Maybe you can get your revenge vs me :] next time.

Idea: I would like to point out that Kyle had the HARDEST bracket of this tournament. You went through Omni, Sanuzi and SummonedFist while coming REAL close to beating Imadh. I think they’re were more names you went through. Amazing ****, I’ll play you again next time. I’m working on my vs Jiggs game.

Overall this tournament was good for the most part. Brawl needs some tournament organizing help badly, Brawl needs Minus back lol after that bracket/pools fail. The venue was awesome. Can't wait for the summer to see how it is, that balcany area is toooo good.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
13: SUP3RCANS1R - Btw good **** vs Desh. The crowd was on Desh's side and you took the victory. Must've been hard lol.
Thanks.

I hope some people think better of me now. I mean, it wasn't like, a super serial match, but since all of you thought Chris would win....yeh lol.

Anyways, yeh. Organizing was hectic, and I had to drop out of both events to handle stuff. It was disappointing, but hopefully next time I'll be able to actually play at my own tourny.

idea

Smash Master
my bracket wasn't too bad...hm, i see the bracket images aren't up. put them up, desh!
the hardest parts were sanuzi and summonedfist...and you had jake. how did those matches go, anyway? and...like you said, we both got eliminated by top 5 people, which is good =)

I.B

Smash Lord
too lazy to do full shoutouts, but i'd like to give props to kyle, jack and adnan for doing well at this.

Keep it up guys!

4Serial

Smash Lord
Thanks.

I hope some people think better of me now. I mean, it wasn't like, a super serial match, but since all of you thought Chris would win....yeh lol.

Anyways, yeh. Organizing was hectic, and I had to drop out of both events to handle stuff. It was disappointing, but hopefully next time I'll be able to actually play at my own tourny.
i actually knew you had more chances of winning <_< i just wanted to side with chris because i like the underdog winning and you losing completes me <3

Top Bottom