• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Updates are:

Andy and WiGi were supposed to ask the people at their school if they could rent the caf.
They didn't.
Wigi said he'd call.
He didn't.

So I call tomorrow.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm thinking hype doesn't really matter unless a venue can be obtained to lift the registration cap. Otherwise you're already at maximum hype potential :)

G U R U

Smash Lord
I'm thinking hype doesn't really matter unless a venue can be obtained to lift the registration cap. Otherwise you're already at maximum hype potential :)
Silly Ryan, there is no such thing as maximum hype.

Hype is ENDLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

idea

Smash Master
probably off playing foosball. i doubt the "rental department" at a high school gets very busy.

hey, maybe the school will have foosball =D

Cyan_

Smash Lord
=[

Where is the school you're trying to book again? Brampton?

idea

Smash Master
I'm calling right now...

Dammit. All lines are busy so they hung up on me. Aren't they supposed to keep me on hold?
yeah...maybe they don't have the technology <_<

i hope they have electricity. maybe the phones are running on the power of thousands upon thousands of hamsters on running wheels.

and if so, **** smash, let's just rent that room and play with the hamsters :bee:

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
For anyone that wants to call, the number is 905 890 1010.
Ask for Rental Department.

Then say you want to rent out the Cafetorium at Harold Braithwaite for the whole day on Sunday, March 1st. You've been emailed a form to fill out, but it requires information that you cannot provide such as Organization Name and Non-Profit #.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I'm definitely coming to this.

Also, to bribe you in to giving me a spot, I'll be bringing a full Melee setup (TV included). I'm using a Wii, but the Melee disc is stuck in there so you can't use it for Brawl anyway. Sorry :/

btw, about the stage list.

Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Mute City
Poke Floats
Corneria
Princess Peach's Castle
Mushroom Kingdom II
Brinstar

I seriously object to Peach's Castle, in knowledge that evil Fox players, such as myself, will be spamming the hell out of that and being really gay with it. I'm sort of ok with Mushroom Kingdom II because it's a personal favourite (from a casual point of view), but I don't really think it should be allowed in singles.

Not to pressure you or anything, but it's just a suggestion.

EDIT2: You also forgot about Rainbow Cruise and Kongo Jungle 64 (you only have 27 stages on the list), both of which are acceptable by everyone for counterpick stages.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, melee stages have been agreed on for a longer period of time...brawl stages are still kind of in the experimental stage but melee ones don't really change.

that said, i don't care what the stage lists are, i'm sure jigglypuff is not horribly disadvantaged by any of the weird ones =P

Top Bottom