• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Clones... they didn't have enough time to make proper additions so they just made em clones simple as that!

But Sakurai has more than enough time in this game = No clones.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
How can we know who's coming back for sure? Now I have little reason to believe that Luigi, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf won't return, but I still strongly stand by "nothing is set in stone" belief. Even a couple of weeks ago when Peach was shown (but not directly confirmed), I might have been one of the limited amount of people that was like, "Peach has not be fully confirmed yet", while at the same time believing that Peach had very little reason to not be playable again. At least today she was fully confirmed. I might also be one of the few people who tend not to just want to assume something will happen just because it's likely or think an update means really more then what it may mean. When dealing with Sakurai, who's mind games seem to be on a higher level then the top pros in Melee, I hardly know what to believe at times.

That's also the reason why I don't believe Toad is fully de-confirmed, despite me believing that will likely be the case and the odds being strongly against him. Then again, I won't resort to wishful thinking and be like, "he still has a chance", which could happen, but I tend to think of the worst. I'll currently accept not seeing him playable, but he isn't 100% de-confirmed, like being an AT or something.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
How can we know who's coming back for sure? Now I have little reason to believe that Luigi, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf won't return, but I still strongly stand by "nothing is set in stone" belief. Even a couple of weeks ago when Peach was shown (but not directly confirmed), I might have been one of the limited amount of people that was like, "Peach has not be fully confirmed yet", while at the same time believing that Peach had very little reason to not be playable again. At least today she was fully confirmed. I might also be one of the few people who tend not to just want to assume something will happen just because it's likely or think an update means really more then what it may mean. When dealing with Sakurai, who's mind games seem to be on a higher level then the top pros in Melee, I hardly know what to believe at times.

That's also the reason why I don't believe Toad is fully de-confirmed, despite me believing that will likely be the case and the odds being strongly against him. Then again, I won't resort to wishful thinking and be like, "he still has a chance", which could happen, but I tend to think of the worst. I'll currently accept not seeing him playable, but he isn't 100% de-confirmed, like being an AT or something.
If we had a reputation system around here still you'd have a lot of reps from me, because I always agree with you 100%!

Sakurai is too unpredictable at this point, anything could happen.

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Anyone mind if I change the subject and throw out an under-appreciated character idea? Ganon. Not Ganondorf (who I'm sure will return, Sakurai's mindgames be ****ed), but his piggier, more monster-tastic form.
As a character, Ganon brings plenty to the table, including a trident, firebats, and teleportation abilities, any of which could be used for a fantastically original moveset.
As an added bonus, he could work with Ganon as part of a transformation, either player controlled (like Poke-trainer) or final-smash controlled (like Samus/Zamus).

Well, opinions?

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
Anyone mind if I change the subject and throw out an under-appreciated character idea? Ganon. Not Ganondorf (who I'm sure will return, Sakurai's mindgames be ****ed), but his piggier, more monster-tastic form.
As a character, Ganon brings plenty to the table, including a trident, firebats, and teleportation abilities, any of which could be used for a fantastically original moveset.
As an added bonus, he could work with Ganon as part of a transformation, either player controlled (like Poke-trainer) or final-smash controlled (like Samus/Zamus).

Well, opinions?
Mmmm... Nice, but I think Ganon is Ganondorf's final smash only, and it'll ROCK to move that beast!

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Mmmm... Nice, but I think Ganon is Ganondorf's final smash only, and it'll ROCK to move that beast!
Agreed. But I was thinking: If Ganon is Ganondorf's final smash, then the development team will have to model and animate Ganon to SOME degree. And if they make him like Giga-Bowser, then they'll have to throw in a rudimentary moveset at the very least.
So why stop there? Why stop just a few moves short of a playable character? Or, on the other hand, why create a fully playable character and then limit the playing of him to just a few short final-smash moments?

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
I think that it'll be the Beast Ganon from TP, I'd prefer the Ganon from OoT, but I'd think it'd be too much like Giga Bowser Transformation

EDIT: D'oh! Oyster Meister beat me to it! But Ganon would be way too big and redundant (Both Ganon and Ganondorf would be two of the same person) and I think that the only way you're going to play as him full-time is via an Action Replay, like Giga Bowser in Melee.

WoodyWiggins

Smash Journeyman
That would be sick as hell to see Ganon and Giga Bowser brawl! There would have to be, of course a stage that is large enough to support both of them standing on one platform. A Giant World stage I guess. But why, oh why must we ignore the Pipe Wielder! The Ninja who doesn't mind throwing his money at enemies! Goemon is widely popular in Japan. It would be stupid not to add him as a Newcomer.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
Agreed. But I was thinking: If Ganon is Ganondorf's final smash, then the development team will have to model and animate Ganon to SOME degree. And if they make him like Giga-Bowser, then they'll have to throw in a rudimentary moveset at the very least.
So why stop there? Why stop just a few moves short of a playable character? Or, on the other hand, why create a fully playable character and then limit the playing of him to just a few short final-smash moments?
Aww dude u read my mind :laugh:

I want to play as Ganon now! LOL

Not as stupid as leaving out Mega man or Sonic.
THEN PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DEC 3th...

The Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Ok just about all of those that you just said that would be probable arnt going to be in brawl. Young link wont come back cause we would of heard soemthing like that by now + its just a replica of link, it would be better to get young Bowser or what ever hes called. and king deedee i just dont want him in thats just what i think so dont get all exited about that.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
I don't get your logic. I think you are you assuming something with a lack of info. Plus we waited so long for peach and she was most definetly in. And y link was a hidden character, and thus far no hidden characters have been revealed. And after PT nothing is impossible so we could see everyone return AND another 15-20 newcomers.....how awsome would that be.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
...Except Sakurai said not everybody would be returning.

Vagrant Lustoid

Smash Journeyman
Eh... I'm amazed, I've become a convert. I now want Wind Waker Link in Brawl. Why? Well... if implemented well, he could provide a whole new sort of strategy to the game. Here's a moveset I cooked up to show you how he could make a significant change to gameplay when used:

Name: Hero of Winds
Developer: Nintendo
First Appearance: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Other Notable Appearances: Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass

Height: 2/5
Weight: 2/5
Attack Speed: 3/5
Attack Power: 3/5
Attack Range: 2/5
Grab Range: 4/5
Running Speed: 3/5
Jump: 3/5
Falling Speed: 3/5

Regular Attacks:

A: Horizontal Slash (5%)

AA: Forward Stab (5%)

AAA: Sword Rush (Continuous jabbing assault, very quick. 4% each hit.)

Dash A: Undercutter (HoW slides, cutting anyone in the way of his dodge, knocking them up and away from him. 12-13%)

F Tilt: Shield Attack (HoW smacks the enemy in the face with his shield, causing low damage but reasonable knockback. 8%)

U Tilt: Jump Attack (HoW jumps forwards, striking the foe from above with his sword. 10-12%)

D Tilt: Parry (HoW rolls forwards, and slashes as he jumps up out of his crouch, as seen in The Windwaker. Can be used to dodge moves and attack people from behind if you’re right in front of them. 10-12%)

F Smash: Power Thrust (HoW grips his sword with both hands, charges up for a moment and then lunges forwards in a move with significant range, given his fast, abrupt lunge. The hit player is rocketed away with horizontal knockback. 10% Uncharged, 18% Charged)

U Smash: Ganon’s End (HoW jumps up and forward, and if he touches a character, stands on them as he plunges his sword into their forehead. He then pulls it back out and flips off the character, striking them with his sword as he does, for reasonably good upwards knockback. 8% Uncharged, 16% Charged)

D Smash: Hurricane Spin (HoW does the signature 360 degree spinning attack that strikes everyone around him. The final arc of the move does an extra 50% damage and high knockback. It has a far greater range than HoW’s sword regularly does, but if used from a fully charged state it leaves the HoW dizzy for a second. 12% Uncharged, 20% Charged)

Aerial Attacks:

N Air: Aerial Slash (A simple horizontal slash in the air. 10%)

F Air: Bomb Throw (HoW lobs a bomb forwards. It explodes if it hits a player, or else explodes after a certain amount of time once thrown. Good knockback, especially on other aerial characters. 20%)

B Air: Reverse Grapple (HoW swings the grappling hook, so it arcs from underneath him to behind him. If it strikes anyone below him it performs a Meteor Smash, but if it hits someone behind him, it grapples them, and HoW pulls the grappling hook, causing the grappled foe to smash into the shield on his back and get knocked backwards. 10%, 6% extra when hitting the shield.)

U Air: Beast Slayer (HoW jabs his sword straight upwards, and anyone struck by this gets flung quite high. 10%)

D Air: Pogo Stab (Regular Link move, he hops whilst poking the sword straight down, causing a Meteor Spike if a direct hit is scored. 9%)

Special Attacks:

B: Wind Waker (When B is held down, tap the control stick in the direction you wish the wind to blow. For a short period, the wind will blow in that direction. Moving against the wind slows you down, but moving with it speeds you up. If the wind is blowing upwards, all jumps are assisted, more noticeably for light characters, if the wind is blowing down all jumps are hindered, again more noticeably for the light characters.)

Smash B: Boomerang (HoW tosses the Boomerang out in front of him, and you can hold B to allow the flight path to be changed. When you hold it, HoW goes unresponsive and you can DI the boomerang up to five times to change directions. This move doesn't have to be Smashed to work, you merely have to hold left or right before you tap B. 8%)

Up B: Deku Leaf (If used on the ground, it creates a powerful gust of air that surges upwards and forwards, knocking anyone it hits high up into the air like the tornadoes of Hyrule Castle in SSB64. If used while in the air, it will slow your descent and makes the fall very DI-able, or if you’ve used the Wind Waker to blow wind upwards, HoW will catch the breeze and soar upwards in a DI-able jump that has excellent range but is quite slow. 10%)

Down B: Skull Hammer (HoW slams his Skull Hammer into the ground in front of him, dealing heavy damage to anyone hit by it. If it doesn’t hit anyone it sends out a shockwave in front of HoW that stuns anyone hit for half as long as a shieldbreaker stun. 15%)

Shield B:Iron Boots (Iron Boots appear on HoW's feet, causing him to plunge downwards if in mid-air. Anyone struck by this gets knocked away with some horizontal and downwards movement. However, HoW can’t stop falling until he hits something with this move. It also makes him fall incredibly fast. He continues to wear the boots once he hits the ground, which makes him impervious to all winds, and much heavier and slower. To cancel out of the Iron Boots, HoW must perform a second Shield B. 15% on downwards aerial strike)

Final Smash: Phantom Hourglass (HoW uses the Phantom Hourglass to temporarily freeze time, then you can dash around and attack people for that period of time free of danger.)

Grapple Attacks:

Grab: Grappling Hook (Pretty simple, HoW tosses the Grappling Hook forward, it wraps around a character and you pull them in. Nice and useful. The range is a little longer than Link's Hookshot, but it's not as fast to deploy and retract.)

Grab Attack: Constrict (The HoW tightens the rope wrapped around the enemy, constricting them and damaging them slightly. This move is also unique because it actually prevents the enemy from wriggling free as easily as normal. 1%)

Forward Throw: Power Bracelets (The Bracelets appear in a flash on HoW's arms as he hurls the enemy bodily across the stage. Impressive knockback, but no damage.)

Reverse Throw: Grapple Toss (HoW swings the Grappling Hook around his head with the character attatched and then releases, sending the character behind him with moderate upwards and rear knockback. 9%)

Up Throw: Deku Doom (The captured foe is tossed into the air with a Deku Leaf, making them highly vulnerable to wind directions until they recover from the throw. 7%)

Down Throw: Waking Wind (HoW tosses the character upwards as he waves the Wind Waker, causing the wind to change to a sharp upgust, adding significant height to the throw. The wind then suddenly becomes a violent downforce, and the thrown character slams into the ground. Damage is dependant on weight, with light characters taking more. 5%-13%)

Edge Recovery: Hyoi Pear (HoW tosses a Hyoi Pear onto the edge of the stage and seagulls swoop in to peck at any edgeguarding players as HoW jumps onto the stage. 3-8%)

Tether Recovery: Graceful Grapple (HoW autotargets the nearest ledge when he taps the grab button in mid-air. If the grappling hook can successfully grapple an edge, then HoW has to climb up it, moving fairly slowly. He can be attacked quite easily while climbing the rope and reeling it in. When he reaches the top, Hyoi Pear is automatically performed.)

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
I love it. That is the perfect way to implement Celda. This is what I have been talking about, just because he doesn't seem like a great charaacter to put in, doesn't mean he won't be great. Same for Pac-Man. :)

Vagrant Lustoid

Smash Journeyman
Why thank you. I'm fairly proud of it. The wind-changing stuff could make a major impact. WW Link could be an excellent counterpick against Kirby, Jiggs and the like.

kma23

Smash Apprentice
hey wiseguy remember my listlook at the pokemon section I have 3 words for ya I called ityou can find this list on pg 83 I have school again
updates:
*Added assist trophy characters*
*Saw that I forgot DK completely*
*wiseguy mentioned ganon forgotten sorry*
*krystal will be put on the maybe a hope list cause I have no idea how she would play*
underline = maybe fighter*
*added mewtwo*
*italic= assist trophy*
*added pic for klonao he isnt very well known *

The following characters should be cut imo:
Marth(sorry but we have ike now)
jigglypuff(he was added in the first place cause he was popular in the show which is hated worldwide by anyone over 10)
Game&watch(don't freaking ask about this)
D.r Mario(unless he is changed from being a mario clone)
Roy(Sorry we got sothe now)

Characters that need to be revamped:
Luigi:make him own his own playing style such as EX: instead of fire let hi shot lightning balls as he did in the mario and luigi superstar saga game one)

Bowser:(just improve him please)

Link: (he needs more speed to compliment his power) he seems to have been revamped already but you never know.

Falco: give him his own fighting style more of an aerial fighter with most of his attack on the ground being(fast)setups for aerial combos.

Mewtwo: ok I don't know much about mewtwo but I know this he is very fast in pokemon and insanely strong with specials so I suggest he gets more devastating moves and his speed is tweaked a bit.

Ganon:needs sword. SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also must have TWP look.

Characters that should be nerfed imo (basically lower their strength)
Fox: give him slower animations than falco and mario link kirby and pikachu)
I might edit this later

Characters that should be in imo:
Pokemon:
lucario
Deoxys
Pikachu
mewtwo
pokemon trainer

Mario series:
mario
luigi
peach
bowser
wario
waluigi(maybe a assist I want him to be a character )
hammer bros
kuppa

Donkey kong series:
DK
Diddy kong
king K.rool
all other kongs as assist

Star fox:
Fox
falco
wolf
(slippy and peppy assist trophies)

Zelda series:
link
Zelda
Gannon
(see possible fighters)

Metroid:
Samus / Zamus (sheik play style - please dont have her wastes a metroid slot with zamus)
ridley
two of the hunters
(weavel and surge would be cool as assist trophies or characters )

Kid Icarus series:
Pit (nuff said)
Have no idea about assist trophy

Fire emblem series:
Ike
sothe
micccah
(marth ,epraim, roy as assist trophies)

Sonic series:
sonic(with shadow/tail/knuckles as an assist trophy)

Megaman series:
Megaman (classic)
with megamen of other generations as assist trophies

Metal GEAR:
Snake
ocelot

Maybe hope For these warriors:
Nintendo owned characters:
krystal
waluigi
WW link
Wolf link(I pray for this one)

Third party:
pacman(hes in mario kart arcade racing)
kloanao http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z252/hurd23/httpwwwklonoafa.jpg
geno
knuckles (I love knuckles this is just my personal hope)
pokemon trainer(it could happen)
No chance in hell list:
Marth (Ike isnt a princess)
Roy (games over man your 4 games too late roy)
Naruto(no manga fighters)
Goku(NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
blaziken(other guys deserve it more *coughs SCEPTILE*)
Theres so many more but my brain hurts at the thought of listing them all

Reason:
POKEmon trainer:
since battle revoulutin release I have been hoping he woul make it. also battle rev allows you to make you own trainer and choose your own team so fighting with your awesome poke pimp team in brawl would rock

*to be continued*

__________________:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
I know. In respons to yours, you have inspired me to make a Pac-Man moveset just for kicks. Give me some help once I post it.

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
I like the WW Link moveset, although I think that the Arrow idea is a little overcomplicated, interesting, but I think it would be a little too out here and make him appear like having one of Links moves with a cheap gimmick. Plus, I can't see a projectile like Arrows being put on down B. I suggest that Hero's Bow goes on B, Wind Waker on Smash B, and Skull Hammer on Down B. But what do I know? Apparently the new pattern for Sakurai is going outside the box, so where am I to judge?

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Hm, I'd rather we see Young Link redone in the cartoony style than just WW Link. The idea of Young Link being just WW Link and only WW Link seems wrong; I don't want any of the Zelda characters tied to just one game when there's a whole series of games to draw from.

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Wha-? Did you mean the name or design, because you just confused the heck out of me. As for the name, yeah, it'll probably be Young Link, on the count of I can't imagine the announcer going "Wind Waker Link!" or "Celda!". As for the amount of games to pull from, WW Link has been in more games than Young Link. MC, FS, FSA, WW, and PH to Young Link's OoT, MM, and I'll even include SSBM.

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
Vagrant Lustoid said:
*insert lengthy Hero of Winds moveset*
Wow. That´s...incredibly good. My only complaint is that having the three types of arrows would give him too much variety and versatility when coupled with the Wind Waker. Well that and he´s not using any items/tools outside of Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass, but that´s minor. Seriously, awesome moveset.

Vagrant Lustoid

Smash Journeyman
I must admit, even when I wrote that up at 2 am last night, I was never all that happy with the Hero's Bow technique. For the moment I've editted the character to have Skull Hammer as Down B and a smaller version of the Bomb Cannon on his boat as a Smash B, until I or someone else can come up with something more suitable.

As for why he doesn't use any items from MC, FS or FSA? Well, they're not the same link. They're cartoonish, sure, but they are not the Hero of Winds. Besides, I started looking at the items from those other three games, and there are far too many worthy of a moveset for me to be comfortable with utilizing them for this Link, when I managed to get enough moves from items from the one game. But mainly it was because they weren't actually the Hero of Winds. Otherwise the Cane of Pacci probably would have ended up in there instead of the Hero's Bow somewhere.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
jusrt wondering, how long has it been since wiseguy's posted here? i wonder where he is... (or did i just miss one of his wall of pains'?)

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
He's probably passed out in some alley outside of Tokyo after he tried some undercover work to try and see which new character was going to get confirmed, unfortunately the security of giant robots (Which every japaneese company has) caughthim in the act and threw him in an alleyway an knocked him unconcious, hence the location.

Okay, maybe not, but that would be pretty cool!

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Sakurai ordered the Konami head to send his team of ninja to eliminate Wiseguy and his almost right-on-the-dot prediction list.

Poor Wiseguy. Let us take this as a lesson of what happens to those who get too close to the truth.

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
There has been much debate as to whether both Marth and Ike will appear in Brawl. In my view, their appearances and fighting styles are too similar to justify putting them both in the same game.
Ike’s moveset will be similar to Marth’s except he will be slightly slower, use horizontal rather than vertical slices and have a ranged sword attack.
from the update on Ike's special moves: "Of special importance is the fact that he is resistant to attacks for a moment right after throwing his sword. This time, there are several moves like this among the heavy characters, so watch out!"

Emphasis on heavy, which is far from Marth. These two characters may turn out to have less in common than you think.

Since Ike is popular among Fire Emblem fans around the world (including Japan) rather than only Japan, he will most likely replace Marth.
I have a feeling, considering Ike is "heavy", that if they go this route and replace Marth, it'll be with a lighter FE: GoD character: Micaiah, Mist, Sothe, Elincia, Sanaki?
This would potentially take up The Black Knight's space, but I think he's kind've generic anyway, and with only two slots (on your roster) I doubt they will devote one to a hero and one to a villian (I don't know why... it just doesn't feel right in this case).

I started to make a roster before I found yours, and I have to say it's pretty close to what mine would have been. :)

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Going off topic for a second...

What's always irked me is that the game is called Super Smash Brothers? I never got that, I mean, who are the brothers? Mario and Luigi? But they aren't the stars, and it was specifically stated that they didn't want the focus on Mario or Luigi. Master Hand and Crazy Hand? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!? Perhaps this will play a part in SE.

In other news: Am I the only one dissapointed that Peach ended up having the same moves from Melee and no new stuff from Super Princess Peach? This is looking bad for the hopes that Luigi will end up being more unique. Sakki said the flavor is diffrent, but it seems that the moves are the same ol' same ol'.

Plus, I really like my idea of having character updates on your Wii and adding more characters into the roster in your Brawl game. They did it with Xbox's Marvel: Ultimate Alliance by letting you get the Hulk, Magneto, Cyclops, and other characters over the internet and letting you pay as them i game, why not do the same for Brawl? I mean, when they confirm Online WHICH THEY WILL!!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Super smash brothers is named due to Super MARIO brothers... the most recognizable video game franchise EVER to exist... and the mascot franchise of Nintendoro.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
jusrt wondering, how long has it been since wiseguy's posted here? i wonder where he is... (or did i just miss one of his wall of pains'?)
He's probably passed out in some alley outside of Tokyo after he tried some undercover work to try and see which new character was going to get confirmed, unfortunately the security of giant robots (Which every japaneese company has) caughthim in the act and threw him in an alleyway an knocked him unconcious, hence the location.

Okay, maybe not, but that would be pretty cool!

Yes, but before the Giant Robots got to me, I learned the new character: The Merchant from Resident Evil 4!!!

"Hello stranga'! Whatcha buyin'? Whatcha sellin'? I'll buy it at a high price!"

Actually, I've been too busy slogging through Tales of the Abyss this weekend to post. At this point, I just want to finiish the darn thing so I can return my friend's PS2. Symphonia was so addictive. What happened?

There have been tons of great comments that I've got to respond to... but my days of staying up til 3:00 AM ended when I got a job where I work the morning shift. Expect a proper wall of pain from me tommorow evening. I just wanted to stop buy and assure you that I'm not dead, just lazy.

Wiseguy out.

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
Going off topic for a second...
I really like my idea of having character updates on your Wii and adding more characters into the roster in your Brawl game. They did it with Xbox's Marvel: Ultimate Alliance by letting you get the Hulk, Magneto, Cyclops, and other characters over the internet and letting you pay as them i game, why not do the same for Brawl? I mean, when they confirm Online WHICH THEY WILL!!!
I was wondering about this myself. I have a feeling it would lead to a number of problems however. People like to figure out this game to a science, and if the developers keep editing existing characters, tweaking moves, or adding characters, it'll be very difficult to do so.
I don't know what the incentive would be to do this however, because if it were playable online, the speed of the game would require that each Wii is computing everything exactly the same, which means that you'd have to force update downloads and therefore could probably not charge for additions or allow people to choose which updates to download. Nintendo is nice though, so charging for additional things doesn't seem like their game.

I have a feeling the game is going to come out thoroughly tweaked and as close to perfect as it will ever get.

Downloadable stages I'd support (and maybe items).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
"Got some good thing f'sale stranger"

We all knew that he was behind the whole thing... Weasker wishes he was like merchant!

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
<Hero of Winds moveset>
I'd discussed this a lot before and never thought of having him use the Wind Waker. The ability to change the direction of the wind would be really, really cool. Props.

You could probably put something else in place of the mini-cannon though- it might look a little weird.

B- Wind Waker
-> + B - Boomerang
down + B - Skull Hammer
up + B - Deku Leaf
Hold shield + B - Iron Boots (no blowing around now :))

Top Bottom