• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Becuase he lacks importance and the recent games and there will likely only be 4 Pokemon in the game. But with my luck lately, he'll be confirmed on Monday.
I hate to disagree, but I see five pokemon in. Pokemon has made more money then Link for Nintendo, it has the highest and most well-known competitive game and is in fact more competitive then SSBM(With over 2,000 People on Netbattle on an average day, some days spiking to over 3,500 thousand. and that's not counting carts, D/P Wifi and people who don't come on often). EVERYBODY knows pokemon. Love him or hate him, everyone knows Pikachu. They have sold over 155 Million game copies. To put it into perspective, The Legend of Zelda games have only sold 47 Million.

Mewtwo or Deoxys? Deoxys or Mewtwo?

How can I possibly decide when I dislik all Pokemon equally?

My inclination is still that Deoxys is more deserving because he appeared in more recent games and seems pretty popular to boot.

Who else here thinks that Mewtwo is more deserving? If the consensus is M2, I might relent and put him on my roster.
Mewtwo is actually, technically, is more recent in catchability(Sense Deoxys requires an event, while Mewtwo can be caught on LG/FR and sent to D/P). In every game Deoxys has been in, Mewtwo has been in, in addition to R/B/Y and G/S/C.

Elysium

Smash Lord
But ewww, Space Pirates? Gross. I've wasted so many Missiles on them that it isn't even funny. I couldn't care less about Space Pirates.
lol, yeah I feel your pain, but I just don't see Ridley as a PC but more as an AT character. Which I don't like thinking but it would also suck if Metriod doesn't get another rep. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong and Ridley makes it to PC.

Oh and I was thinking about the whole Geno topic, and it got me thinking of a stage idea I had. For those that have played SMRPG, how about "Blade" as a level. If you need a reminder, it's the ship that the Axem Rangers chilled on. If you remember it had that big laser thing that shot out a beam every three turns that would at least kill one person in your party. Which got me thinking, that would be a pretty cool idea for a level. Much like the Great Fox, except the laser would be put on top of the stage instead of the bottom. I'm sure the Axem crew could play a roll in the level as well, such as throwing some weak bombs or something.

Once again, just throwing it out there.

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
I know Wiseguy's already got a Tetra's ship idea, but I've expanded on it a little bit...

A-hoy, m'hearties! Brawling atop a pirate ship is certainly going to be mighty fun time especially when it's set to the backdrop of the brilliant Wind Waker. So, I reckon it would be nice if the ship sailed around a couple of the more well-known islands from the Wind Waker, primarily Outset Island, Windfall Island, Tower of the Gods, and Forsaken Fortress. Some who know me may find it hypocritical that a level would focus so much on "just backgrounds" when you know I don't like that... but there is more to this level.

It consists of a usual layout of a boat with two raised platforms at the side to represent where you steer the ship and the other side for symmetry, right? The lowered area in the middle is the largest area where most of the brawling takes place. The lookout area is a hard-to-reach small platform area that can be used tactically with some attacks. Occassionally, the King of Red Lions will appear as a temporary platform as well.
So, I said there was more to this level than just a nice layout and pretty backgrounds. Well, Battlefield has a day/night system, Yoshi's Island has a seasons system, Smashville uses the Wii's internal clock for events, Tetra's ship uses weather. Sure it can be nice and sunny and the level plays out normally, but when it rains it rains making the arena slippery and more difficult to see. Oh and the wind can effect players too as they struggle to avoid being blown away. There's also a day night system but it's less advanced than Battlefield's one. Seagulls can swoop onto the arena as attacking players and maybe for comic effect they can lift off the lighter ones (we all want to see Kirby being carried away by seagulls)... though this is just for comic effect and the player can easier shake away whenever.

Whisk

Smash Apprentice
@Smile Guy: That is a very brilliant idea, changing time of day, locations, hazards, and even the King of Red Lions occasionaly coming to a smasher's rescue as a platform--I'd love to see that level in Brawl. And maybe one of the other Islands you see can also be Dragon Roost Island, and Forest Haven too? This would definately be a level to show some Windwaker support. And the thing about Kirby and the seagulls is funny as well. XD

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I don't think you should change your list, frankly. I still think Nook has a fighting chance (pun very much intended). Just because a gaggle of naysayers builds a bandwagon doesn't mean you should jump on. I think you were right in the first place. :)

But ewww, Space Pirates? Gross. I've wasted so many Missiles on them that it isn't even funny. I couldn't care less about Space Pirates.
Well, I still like my playable roster but I can't help but doubt Nooks's chances with this latest update.

That game is looking REALLY fun. It's actually pretty ridiculous. Bunble bee powerup? How does Miamoto dream up this stuff?

I hate to disagree, but I see five pokemon in. Pokemon has made more money then Link for Nintendo, it has the highest and most well-known competitive game and is in fact more competitive then SSBM(With over 2,000 People on Netbattle on an average day, some days spiking to over 3,500 thousand. and that's not counting carts, D/P Wifi and people who don't come on often). EVERYBODY knows pokemon. Love him or hate him, everyone knows Pikachu. They have sold over 155 Million game copies. To put it into perspective, The Legend of Zelda games have only sold 47 Million.
All that is correct, but if Melee is any indication Sakurai places freater importance on the Zelda and Mario series. In Melee, both Mario and Zelda has four representatives (including Sheik and Dr. Mario) while Pokemon recieved 4. My inclination is that the same number of reps will remain (as they did on my list) while series like Kirby and Metroid will get their due.

Mewtwo is actually, technically, is more recent in catchability(Sense Deoxys requires an event, while Mewtwo can be caught on LG/FR and sent to D/P). In every game Deoxys has been in, Mewtwo has been in, in addition to R/B/Y and G/S/C.
VERY technically. But I see your point.

lol, yeah I feel your pain, but I just don't see Ridley as a PC but more as an AT character. Which I don't like thinking but it would also suck if Metriod doesn't get another rep. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong and Ridley makes it to PC.

Oh and I was thinking about the whole Geno topic, and it got me thinking of a stage idea I had. For those that have played SMRPG, how about "Blade" as a level. If you need a reminder, it's the ship that the Axem Rangers chilled on. If you remember it had that big laser thing that shot out a beam every three turns that would at least kill one person in your party. Which got me thinking, that would be a pretty cool idea for a level. Much like the Great Fox, except the laser would be put on top of the stage instead of the bottom. I'm sure the Axem crew could play a roll in the level as well, such as throwing some weak bombs or something.

Once again, just throwing it out there.
Woah, woah, woah. Ridley NOT as a playable charcter? That kind of talk can get you lynched round these parts, friend.

Ridely is all but guaranteed to be playable. He has an incredible potential for a unique moveset, he is among the top requested characters (even in Japan, where the series is as popular as head lice) and other than Samus he is the most important character to the series.

It is his size that bothers you? Ridley was smaller than Samus in the Melee intro and Bowser was included in Melee although he is huge in games like Super Msario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. Trust me, Ridley is a shoe in.

I know Wiseguy's already got a Tetra's ship idea, but I've expanded on it a little bit...

A-hoy, m'hearties! Brawling atop a pirate ship is certainly going to be mighty fun time especially when it's set to the backdrop of the brilliant Wind Waker. So, I reckon it would be nice if the ship sailed around a couple of the more well-known islands from the Wind Waker, primarily Outset Island, Windfall Island, Tower of the Gods, and Forsaken Fortress. Some who know me may find it hypocritical that a level would focus so much on "just backgrounds" when you know I don't like that... but there is more to this level.

It consists of a usual layout of a boat with two raised platforms at the side to represent where you steer the ship and the other side for symmetry, right? The lowered area in the middle is the largest area where most of the brawling takes place. The lookout area is a hard-to-reach small platform area that can be used tactically with some attacks. Occassionally, the King of Red Lions will appear as a temporary platform as well.
So, I said there was more to this level than just a nice layout and pretty backgrounds. Well, Battlefield has a day/night system, Yoshi's Island has a seasons system, Smashville uses the Wii's internal clock for events, Tetra's ship uses weather. Sure it can be nice and sunny and the level plays out normally, but when it rains it rains making the arena slippery and more difficult to see. Oh and the wind can effect players too as they struggle to avoid being blown away. There's also a day night system but it's less advanced than Battlefield's one. Seagulls can swoop onto the arena as attacking players and maybe for comic effect they can lift off the lighter ones (we all want to see Kirby being carried away by seagulls)... though this is just for comic effect and the player can easier shake away whenever.
Brilliant ideas, sir. A weather based map would be a brillinat idea! I never saw the King of the Red Lions or the sea gulls as the type to attack innocent sailers, but they would be cool and hilarious stage hazzards, no doubt.

boo as a at? maby
Indeed. Sounds like a no brainer to me.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Woah, woah, woah. Ridley NOT as a playable charcter? That kind of talk can get you lynched round these parts, friend.

Ridely is all but guaranteed to be playable. He has an incredible potential for a unique moveset, he is among the top requested characters (even in Japan, where the series is as popular as head lice) and other than Samus he is the most important character to the series.

It is his size that bothers you? Ridley was smaller than Samus in the Melee intro and Bowser was included in Melee although he is huge in games like Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. Trust me, Ridley is a shoe in.
hmmm, I totally forgot about the melee intro.... that changes things. Well ****. My bad, but see when I think Ridley I think Ridley near the end of MP1 when he's huge and could eat Samus without chewing...
*in a state of shock*
Alright don't lynch me! This brilliant wiseguy has shown me the light. I guess the only thing left to say is....(mini) Ridley for brawl?!?! lol
Don't I feel like an ***...:ohwell:

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
Somebody suggested ideas for some characters getting in, but not as characters or ATs, more as part of the game, like instead of the Lottery machine, Tom Nooks there and you by Trophies and alternate costumes from him. Or perhaps an idea for the much tossed around, but never really disscussed idea of a story mode.

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
Super Mario Galaxy is almost eclipsing Brawl as my most-wanted game... seriously. Before I get attacked by a huge array of Smash fans I'd like to explain myself... it's looking pretty likely that Brawl won't reach Europe until 2008 and I simply cannot build myself up that long. Galaxy is just more likely to make 2007, that's all.

Which brings me to a problem. When Brawl is released in the USA should I find out all the characters and stages on the internet or wait 5 or 6 months until the game is released for me? It's a tricky dilemma.

Agreed. Totally. The people who hate pokemon make the assumption that everybody else does. And while people also moan that the pokemon characters have no personality, they do have something else that begins with the letter "p"... potential. The potential from about 490 pokemon is quite something. Jigglypuff and to a lesser extent Pikachu make me sigh a bit because they're just cutesy pokemon. We really can have some bad-*** unique character from the poke-verse (such as Mewtwo but better) that Melee didn't really show us with it's frankly pathetic Pichu offering.

Take, for example, Swampert who runs on four legs but stands on two and is water-based. 'Bout time we had a water-based Smash character as well as a quadruped. Or Sudowoodo, who could go down in history as the oddest looking Smash character ever. My point is that Pokemon has a lot more potential than people give it credit for.

Awesome! Simply awesome! Seagulls taking Kirby FTW!
@Smile Guy: That is a very brilliant idea, changing time of day, locations, hazards, and even the King of Red Lions occasionaly coming to a smasher's rescue as a platform--I'd love to see that level in Brawl. And maybe one of the other Islands you see can also be Dragon Roost Island, and Forest Haven too? This would definately be a level to show some Windwaker support. And the thing about Kirby and the seagulls is funny as well. XD
Brilliant ideas, sir. A weather based map would be a brillinat idea! I never saw the King of the Red Lions or the sea gulls as the type to attack innocent sailers, but they would be cool and hilarious stage hazzards, no doubt.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Nice to see my stage idea being appreciated!

boo as a at? maby
Ignoring your awful grammar, I think Boo would be an awesome AT. I've got some great AT ideas lined up for (probably) my very next post in this thread!

Somebody suggested ideas for some characters getting in, but not as characters or ATs, more as part of the game, like instead of the Lottery machine, Tom Nooks there and you by Trophies and alternate costumes from him. Or perhaps an idea for the much tossed around, but never really disscussed idea of a story mode.
Seems a bit pointless to me. Oooh wow... Tom Nook's wearing dungarees in the background of the stage and I made it that way. Customisability is one of Smash's strengths but let's not get too extreme.

As for unplayable characters in Story Mode... yes! yes! yes! I'm all for each character getting their own playable stage and final boss. Sure, some of these unplayable characters would just have to become unlockable... Samus's final boss would, of course, be Ridley who would, of course, be unlocked if you beat him in record time or something. Others bosses wouldn't be unlockable. Let's say that Fox's boss wasn't Wolf but Andross. Andross is hardly going to become playable for the obvious reason that he's a floating head. But customisable NPCs... again, you're going to far.

And two completely unrelated notes:

1. Multi-quoting rocks. I feel so cool!
2. This thought just popped into my head as I was talking about not customising too much. Just like one of Peach's costumes is Daisy, and just like how one of Mario's costumes in Brawl is bound to make him become Dr. Mario, what if one of Snake's alternate costumes made him Big Boss... it's just one eyepatch after all!

Smile Guy Out.

User33

Smash Journeyman
Wiseguy, you should still have one character from the Animal Crossing universe, as its pretty much guaranteed. Why? Because of Animal Crossing icon for the stage. This hints that we'll see at least one character. Notice that Dr. Wright did not get an icon for his profile. The reason is because Sim City will not get any representation. If there wasn't going to be an Animal Crossing character, they wouldn't put the icon in. Also, there aren't any stages that didn't have a character that cooresponded, except for the Smash Bros stages (Final Destination and Battleground)

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
I'm of the belief that at this point, anything can happen. It's a new game, and with that comes changes. We may get an AC character, or maybe all we got was the stage. I don't think we can know for certain until the game comes out.

As for Snake's alternate costume being Big Boss from MGS3 would be cool, I say we go retro and give him an outfit from the old Metal Gear games. I would so main Retro Snake.

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
As for Snake's alternate costume being Big Boss from MGS3 would be cool, I say we go retro and give him an outfit from the old Metal Gear games. I would so main Retro Snake.
Aw man, I would love to see Snake in any of his MGS3 costumes. I hate the costume they decided to give him, retro would be cool too along with his suit from the twin snakes...

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
The problem there is that they'd have to pay more money for Big Boss' inclusion.

It's this exact reason that I doubt we'll see Shadow (oh thank merciful heaven) as a Sonic alt costume.
Hideo Kojima 'practically begged' Sakurai to include Snake so I doubt there would be a problem.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That game is looking REALLY fun. It's actually pretty ridiculous. Bunble bee powerup? How does Miamoto dream up this stuff?
:Back in 1979, when Donkey Kong was being made:

Random Nintendo employee: Man, what type of game should we make young Mr. Miyamoto? (remeber, he wasn't that old then) NA looks like the perfect area to invest gaming in!

Miyamoto: Hmmm.....*throws 6 darts at his dart board, misses terribly, and hits a pic of a women in a dress, a picture of a toliet, a monkey, ladders, hammers, and fire sparks 9 rooms down*

Random Nintendo Employee: Nice aim, Miyamto.

*Miyamto gets the darts, and then looks at the pics. He pauses adn thinks for a while, and then gets an ideam and runs to the random Nintendo employee*

Miyamoto: I know, we'll make a game about a ape who captures some random chick, and a plumber has to save her, using hammers to fight off flames, climb up stuff, and go ontop of some random platform to save her!

Random Nintendo Employee: Whao...

:Way back in the early 90's, when SMB3 was being made:

Random Nintendo Employee: Man, what should Mario's power-up be Miyamoto?....O I got an idea, he'll become super buff!

Miyamoto: *throws his dart at his dartboard, and hits a racoon pic 5 offices down*: Whoa, this would work! I know, Mario could turn into a flying racoon, and swing his tail around to do damage, with tail, ears, and everything! :)

All that is correct, but if Melee is any indication Sakurai places freater importance on the Zelda and Mario series. In Melee, both Mario and Zelda has four representatives (including Sheik and Dr. Mario) while Pokemon recieved 4. My inclination is that the same number of reps will remain (as they did on my list) while series like Kirby and Metroid will get their due.
So Kirby, which hasn't sold 1/16th as much units, hasn't gotten it's own publisity, and hasn't had 4 or 5 films go worldwide, with a ten year long running show, gets one less rep. Nice... Nintendo has probably made a few billion more off Pokemon than Mario, with merchandise, and I wouldn't be surprised if by the 5th or 6th gen of Pokemon it surpased Mario in terms of uints sold, and it remain that way...forever. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if D/P, or any future Pokemon game almost outsold or did outsell the 40 million units of Super Mario Bros. sold. Ya, Pokemon is that big, it isn't just for kids anymore!

VERY technically. But I see your point.
Mewtwo has really been one of the only Pokemon with a story. Others include Mew, Celebei, Lugia, Ho-oh, Suicine, Entei, Raikou, Groudon, and Kyrogue, but they're all Pokebal lPokemon (Kyrogue will more than likely be one). Rayquaza sorta has one, along with Lucario and Lucdias, but they're probably going to be Pokeball Pokemon. :)

Pikachu also had a important roll in the story (in Yellow), Deoxys is the Mewtwo of the 3rd gen (but isn't as importnat in the story), but really those are the only Pokemon I know of that have a in-game story. Don't kill me if I haven't mentioned D/P Pokemon=haven't played it=spare my soul! :)

The Ridley thread is the most posted on thread here, in terms of "X character for Brawl". It surpassed the Diddy Kong thread yesterday, both having over 3,000 posts, and that is proof Ridley is wanted. Hate ranting wouldn't go that long, lol! XD

It is his size that bothers you? Ridley was smaller than Samus in the Melee intro and Bowser was included in Melee although he is huge in games like Super Msario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. Trust me, Ridley is a shoe in.
Ridley varies in size, and size can be moderated. If you can;t imagine something with wings in Brawl, then obviously you've never heard of Pit or MK=pwnage! If you don't have any idea how he'd work, you obviously have wasted part of your life by not playing a Metroid game, since he appears in all of them (minus Hunters).

9 thumbs UP! :) He just repeatibly punched my WW stage idea upside the head, thus murdering it! :laugh: :cool: :) ;)

@ Ferro
Solid Snake is Big Bosses' (or Naked Snake as we know him) clone. So techniquely he's sorta in. He could make a awsome alternate outfit however, and should totally be a trophy, or make a cameo appearance! :)

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
And Dr.Mario/Y. Link was a clone. Without them...Mario had Bowser/Mario/Luigi/Peach(four) and Link had Link/Zelda/Shiek/Ganondorf(Who is unique enough not to be stated as a clone here). I can guarentee you Dr. Mario and Y. Link would NOT of gotten in if not for them having shorter production times. But wait, let's say that Miyamoto DIDN'T include them as clones. I would almost 100% Guarentee you that Meowth would of filled the 5th Pokemon spot and they would of both been five. However, with short production times they couldn't do that and with the 4th Gen I believe Meowth has been shoved out of the running by Rukario and Deoxys(Who got more unique since D/P is the only game the player chooses the form he is in).

Also, you answered your own arguement in that post. Mario and Zelda had four reps(Not counting Dr.Mario/Y.Link), Pokemon had four reps.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Pokemon roster to be expected:
-Pikachu
-the super awsome in smash (in Pokemon it's lame) Jigglypuff!
-Mewtwo
-Lucario
-Deoxys

That's 5, and if one doesn't make it, expect Deoxys not to make it. ;) however, I'm about 80% positive this will be the official Pokemon character list (in terms of Playable Characters). :)

Runner-ups:
-Blazekein
-Meowth
-Pichu (Just so I can get flammed) :grin:
-Any Pokemon other than Plusle and Minun that I haven't mentioned yet! :grin: Let them burn in HELL! *mwyahahahahaha=evil laugh*

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
-Pikachu
-Mewtwo
-Lucario
-Deoxys

That's 5, and if one doesn't make it, expect Deoxys not to make it. ;) however, I'm about 80% positive this will be the official Pokemon character list (in terms of Playable Characters). :)
Agreed. And if they have a sixth, I'm thinking Gardevoir or Blaziken.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Everyone! Please, please, please visit my new thread in the General Brawl Discussion. The very fate of Brawl's online multiplayer could be at stake: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109475

hmmm, I totally forgot about the melee intro.... that changes things. Well ****. My bad, but see when I think Ridley I think Ridley near the end of MP1 when he's huge and could eat Samus without chewing...
*in a state of shock*
Alright don't lynch me! This brilliant wiseguy has shown me the light. I guess the only thing left to say is....(mini) Ridley for brawl?!?! lol
Don't I feel like an ***...:ohwell:
Welcome to the winning side my friend. :cool:

I really like your idea about Nook selling trophies, but I don't think Brawl needs a full fledged story mode. The single player mode and event matches in Melee were robust enough. I'd much rather Nintendo focus on including online multiplayer. But hey, that's just me.

Super Mario Galaxy is almost eclipsing Brawl as my most-wanted game... seriously. Before I get attacked by a huge array of Smash fans I'd like to explain myself... it's looking pretty likely that Brawl won't reach Europe until 2008 and I simply cannot build myself up that long. Galaxy is just more likely to make 2007, that's all.

Which brings me to a problem. When Brawl is released in the USA should I find out all the characters and stages on the internet or wait 5 or 6 months until the game is released for me? It's a tricky dilemma.
Galaxy looks amazing, but there is no game in existance that I could possibly be more excited about than Brawl. It's gonna be epic. Sorry you have to wait so long, dude...

Would it really spoil the game if you knew the character roster? I say don't fight it: learn everything you can about Brawl prior to release.

And two completely unrelated notes:

1. Multi-quoting rocks. I feel so cool!
2. This thought just popped into my head as I was talking about not customising too much. Just like one of Peach's costumes is Daisy, and just like how one of Mario's costumes in Brawl is bound to make him become Dr. Mario, what if one of Snake's alternate costumes made him Big Boss... it's just one eyepatch after all!

Smile Guy Out.
1) Every time you multiquote, you become 0.1 % cooler. That's I'm the coolest guy on Smashboards! :laugh:

2) Heck. Yeah. The only thing cooler than Snake is Snake with a Big Boss-esque eye patch!

Wiseguy, you should still have one character from the Animal Crossing universe, as its pretty much guaranteed. Why? Because of Animal Crossing icon for the stage. This hints that we'll see at least one character. Notice that Dr. Wright did not get an icon for his profile. The reason is because Sim City will not get any representation. If there wasn't going to be an Animal Crossing character, they wouldn't put the icon in. Also, there aren't any stages that didn't have a character that cooresponded, except for the Smash Bros stages (Final Destination and Battleground)
You make a good point... let me sleep on it.

The problem there is that they'd have to pay more money for Big Boss' inclusion.

It's this exact reason that I doubt we'll see Shadow (oh thank merciful heaven) as a Sonic alt costume.
But they wouldn't be paying for Big Boss or Shadow, it would just be Solid Snake with an eyepatch and Sonic with a black colour scheme. It's just like how Nintendo didin't have to pay Namco for the rights to Pacman to included Kirby's yellow colour costume.

:Back in 1979, when Donkey Kong was being made:

Random Nintendo employee: Man, what type of game should we make young Mr. Miyamoto? (remeber, he wasn't that old then) NA looks like the perfect area to invest gaming in!

Miyamoto: Hmmm.....*throws 6 darts at his dart board, misses terribly, and hits a pic of a women in a dress, a picture of a toliet, a monkey, ladders, hammers, and fire sparks 9 rooms down*

Random Nintendo Employee: Nice aim, Miyamto.

*Miyamto gets the darts, and then looks at the pics. He pauses adn thinks for a while, and then gets an ideam and runs to the random Nintendo employee*

Miyamoto: I know, we'll make a game about a ape who captures some random chick, and a plumber has to save her, using hammers to fight off flames, climb up stuff, and go ontop of some random platform to save her!

Random Nintendo Employee: Whao...

:Way back in the early 90's, when SMB3 was being made:

Random Nintendo Employee: Man, what should Mario's power-up be Miyamoto?....O I got an idea, he'll become super buff!

Miyamoto: *throws his dart at his dartboard, and hits a racoon pic 5 offices down*: Whoa, this would work! I know, Mario could turn into a flying racoon, and swing his tail around to do damage, with tail, ears, and everything! :)
Wow. That explains alot...

The Ridley thread is the most posted on thread here, in terms of "X character for Brawl". It surpassed the Diddy Kong thread yesterday, both having over 3,000 posts, and that is proof Ridley is wanted. Hate ranting wouldn't go that long, lol! XD
That doesn't surprise me at all. Ridley rocks. His inclusion will make the game even more awesome!

9 thumbs UP! :) He just repeatibly punched my WW stage idea upside the head, thus murdering it! :laugh: :cool: :) ;)

@ Ferro
Solid Snake is Big Bosses' (or Naked Snake as we know him) clone. So techniquely he's sorta in. He could make a awsome alternate outfit however, and should totally be a trophy, or make a cameo appearance! :)

And Dr.Mario/Y. Link was a clone. Without them...Mario had Bowser/Mario/Luigi/Peach(four) and Link had Link/Zelda/Shiek/Ganondorf(Who is unique enough not to be stated as a clone here). I can guarentee you Dr. Mario and Y. Link would NOT of gotten in if not for them having shorter production times. But wait, let's say that Miyamoto DIDN'T include them as clones. I would almost 100% Guarentee you that Meowth would of filled the 5th Pokemon spot and they would of both been five. However, with short production times they couldn't do that and with the 4th Gen I believe Meowth has been shoved out of the running by Rukario and Deoxys(Who got more unique since D/P is the only game the player chooses the form he is in).

Also, you answered your own arguement in that post. Mario and Zelda had four reps(Not counting Dr.Mario/Y.Link), Pokemon had four reps.
Yes, but Pichu was a clone as well my friend. By your logic Pokemon only had 3 reps to Mario's 4.

My point is, no one knows how many reps from each series will be included - but having fewer Pokemon then Mario or Zelda characters is not out of the question.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Everyone! Please, please, please visit my new thread in the General Brawl Discussion. The very fate of Brawl's online multiplayer could be at stake: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109475
I'm with you there Wiseguy! Signed the petition, I'm watching the whole E3 2007 Nintendo Conference, and I'll probably send my e-mail to Nintendo today or tomorrow.

Welcome! WE HAVE DARTH VADER! *evil laugh* Way to use your Jedi Mind Trick powers and skillz Wiseguy! ^_^

I really like your idea about Nook selling trophies, but I don't think Brawl needs a full fledged story mode. The single player mode and event matches in Melee were robust enough. I'd much rather Nintendo focus on including online multiplayer. But hey, that's just me.
Yes, Brawl needs a good single player, as soemthing to do when bored. And actually 20-30% of people don't have internet, and they need stuff to do when not facing another person!

1) Every time you multiquote, you become 0.1 % cooler. That's I'm the coolest guy on Smashboards! :laugh:

2) Heck. Yeah. The only thing cooler than Snake is Snake with a Big Boss-esque eye patch!
As a alternate outfit possibility (along with Big Bosses' sick jungle camo) it is very likely! :)

But they wouldn't be paying for Big Boss or Shadow, it would just be Solid Snake with an eyepatch and Sonic with a black colour scheme. It's just like how Nintendo didin't have to pay Namco for the rights to Pacman to included Kirby's yellow colour costume
My thoughts exactly! ^_^

Wow. That explains alot...
The same proccess is what was done for every Mario game Miyamto made. In fact, every game he makes he does that! Soon enough he'll make Zelda a FPS, Mario a dating game, Donkey Kong a survival horror game, and Star Fox a GTA like game. :laugh: Sakurai uses the exact same dart board as Miyamoto, so we're in luck! ^_^

That doesn't surprise me at all. Ridley rocks. His inclusion will make the game even more awesome!
It surprises me that Dedede or Sonic weren't higher, but that is because there is almost no liable arguement. With Diddy, it's just n00bs, Cheif Mendez, and that one random guy who pretended to be a Diddy Kong hater (who is actually all for Diddy Kong) to get proof why he should be in. With Ridley, it's just people who are arguing his size, who obviously never saw the Melee opening, and never saw or played a Metroid game. Or they can't visualize his awsomeness! Plus we spam a lot! :laugh:

Yes, but Pichu was a clone as well my friend. By your logic Pokemon only had 3 reps to Mario's 4.

My point is, no one knows how many reps from each series will be included - but having fewer Pokemon then Mario or Zelda characters is not out of the question.
Clones are characters, point in case. Also, it isn't out of the question, just not likely IMO. Just cut Nook and add Mewtwo, since he's one of the few COOL Pokemon! ;) But he needs more wieght, strenght, impact, speed, etc. If his Wavedashing was as bad as Link's no one would play him. His uB, grabs, and wavedash are the only real positive things about him, and his nB needs to have less lag, no pushback, and more damage. He just needs straight up stat enhancement in every single category! :)

Elysium

Smash Lord

Firstly, I signed the petition.
Secondly It feels good to be on the winning side.
Lastly, +1. (and oh yes, I wanna be cooler, so heres a multiquote)

Welcome! WE HAVE DARTH VADER! *evil laugh* Way to use your Jedi Mind Trick powers and skillz Wiseguy! ^_^
Mind tricks.... Well doesn't that explain it all. lol

Shall I convince you to replace Tom Nook with Resetti?

Here's the moveset I have created:
Awesome, you the only person I've seen that has drawn out the moveset for a character!

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513

Okay, point there. But your list has 6 reps for Link and Mario...so 5 pokemon reps is one under. Just like SSBM.

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
Shall I convince you to replace Tom Nook with Resetti?
Convinced. While I would prefer Tom Nook, Resetti would certainly be my second choice. There's just something very fun about an angry mole that could bury underground.

-Pikachu
-Mewtwo
-Lucario
-Deoxys

Runner-ups:
-Blazekein
-Meowth
-Pichu (Just so I can get flammed) :grin:
-Any Pokemon other than Plusle and Minun that I haven't mentioned yet! :grin: Let them burn in HELL! *mwyahahahahaha=evil laugh*
Yep, they're the pretty much dead-end choices but it would be nice for a little bit of variety and frankly, I think Sakurai will deliver. My "dream" pokemon roster for Brawl would be as follows:

- Pikachu
- Jigglypuff
- Mewtwo
- Sudowoodo (I know, he's chances are minute but he actually has the biggest fanbase for a second generation pokemon)
- Swampert (not Deoxys, not Blaziken... we need a water-based quadruped in Brawl maaan!)
- Lucario (everyone goes on about him and he just seems like the best choice for the fourth generation)

Six... hmm. Some may argue that's a bit to much but I personally don't. Sakurai has already established the Mario, Zelda, Kirby and Pokemon franchises as the key franchises in Brawl, with Metroid and Starfox close behind. I think these six franchises will have a significant increase in their representatives. Let's have a look at the first four, shall we:

Mario (NB: incl. all sub-franchises):
- Mario
- Luigi
- Wario
- Princess Peach
- Yoshi
- Bowser
- Bowser Jr. / Shadow Mario
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Paper Mario

That's ten (not including Bowser Jr.'s transformation). Melee had seven. That's three more characters which isn't that much really...

Zelda:
- Link
- Zelda
- Ganondorf
- Young Link (Wind Waker form, y'know the rest)
- Midna & Wolf Link
- Tingle (or one other... whatever, but I'm in favour of Tingle believe it or not)

Kirby:
- Kirby
- Meta Knight
- King Dedede

Aaaand pokemon we've already been through. Zelda has six characters while in Melee, Zelda had four characters plus the Sheik transformation. Kirby only had one repreentative in Melee and thoroughly deserves the two new characters cropping up their heads! That's a whopping twenty five characters from four series which sounds a bit "ouch" but I believe full well is likely and will work. Your thoughts on all this?

As a alternate outfit possibility (along with Big Bosses' sick jungle camo) it is very likely! :)
Wiseguy said:
Heck. Yeah. The only thing cooler than Snake is Snake with a Big Boss-esque eye patch!
The underlying thing while we're talking about Big Boss being one of Snake's costumes is we're all after some more dynamic costume changes. I think you all know what I mean by this but I'll explain it anyway.

We need more than just a change of colour in the character's clothes. We need full costume changes!

Y'hear that Sakurai? Actually, I'm almost 100% sure Sakurai has already incorporated this into the game as he seems to be making Brawl the massive homage to Nintendo everybody wanted... c'mon, I mean Assist Trophies and stuff!

One of the best characters changes in Brawl was Peach's colour change so she appeared to look like Daisy. It can't be that much more effort for the announcer to recognise this and say in his oh-so-manly voice "DAISY!!!!" rather than "PEACH!!!!" Even if this wasn't incorporated I still want to see more examples of clever costume changes. We all think we've seen the back of Doctor Mario but I fully expect one of Mario's costume changes to don a white lab coat and a stethoscope. Sure, we won't see any physical differences in attack but it'll be aesthetically pleasing... right? The other great example is giving Snake a slight change and an eye patch... Whala! Big Boss is playable!

Of course, the costume changes don't just have to mean new characters. They can also represent even more homage from the games they're taken from. We could see Link don his Magic Armour from Twilight Princess. We could see Midna in that white form when she was oh-so weakened. We could see Captain Falcon weighed down by a couple of hundred massive medals and so on...

The Captain Falcon one also leads on to the other aspect of character changes. Comedy effect. We could have Wolf O'Donnell in a tutu, Pikachu wearing a sombrero and a poncho, Donkey Kong wearing an "I Love MARIO" t-shirt, Bowser with grafitti, the list can just go on and on.

So, y'know what I say. Bring on the dynamic costumes!

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Mario (NB: incl. all sub-franchises):
- Mario
- Luigi
- Wario
- Princess Peach
- Yoshi
- Bowser
- Bowser Jr. / Shadow Mario
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Paper Mario
Okay, I hate to be nit-picky, but there is one thing bothering me...

No matter how you cut it, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong ARE NOT Mario characters. Yoshi, yep. Wario, yes. But DK and...uh...little DK, nope. Niether of them have appeared in any Mario game other than sports/party games. And since Mario's debut game was not a "mario" game, but rather a "Donkey Kong" game, it doesn't really count. If anything, Mario would be a DK character who branched out and created his own (much, MUCH more successful) franchise.

AND, reguardless of your argument, Diddy has/will NEVER been/be a Mario character. He was created for the "DK" universe, NOT the "Mario" universe.

So, that would take your Mario count down to eight.

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
Hold on, I just want to clear something up because I'm pretty sure Smile Guy thought I said 'Buy alternate costumes for him, but I had said that you could buy alternate costumes from him. Like buying the Magic Armor for Link, or buying Wario's original costume for him instead of it being already built in. There's a thread on it right here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106310&highlight=Costumes

It's a pretty good thread.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Finally, I can post! I've been struggling with this accursed computer for who knows how long so that it would let me log in.

...and now I've forgotten what I wanted to say. Only thing I rememeber, from a couple days ago, is that I had to thank Wisey for linking to that I am not American video, because I laughed my *** off at that. Also, I already visited your other thread and signed the petition.

@JohnKnight: Yeah, that seems to be the most likely pokemon roster. I hate Deoxys with a burning passion (he's ugly, he's a lame Mewtwo ripoff without all the cool, etc, etc) and find that an event pokemon which 75% of the pokemon players have never been able to use and a good percentage don't even know is not deserving of such an honor as a Brawl spot, but his moveset could be interesting, I guess. 'Course, I think my sig makes it clear who I'd prefer took that fifth spot, but not happening.

About this suit discussion... I very much agree with the Big Boss (I am not much of a MGS fan, but from what I have seen, the original seems to be cooler than the clone ;)) idea, and would like to make a little idea recap for us to start discussing:

-For Ridley, Meta might be more suited for Boss-type (ala Giga Bowser in melee), so, excluding that one, Ridley X or Corrupted Ridley (from Prime 3) would make for so much awesome.

-Mewtwo needs his power armor.

-Link I think is obvious. Zora suit and magic armor ftw (magic armor is ugly, but I know people who do want it in)

-Ike needs to have both his PoR and GoD outfits, one as base outfit and one as alternate.

-If Megaman is in... well, I'm sure you can think of it yourself. It's not like he hasn't used half a thousand suits and suit upgrades in his continued adventures (and sad thing is, I have pretty much every one memorized xD)

-I want an option to have Cellshaded Link with the Minish Cap. I don't care how they do it, I wanna have a mean, long-beaked hat in my head when I play as Cellshaded Link.

-Samus... well, see Megaman.

-As jimmy said, original Wario costume, without goggles and helmet and all that jazz.

Mmmm, what else... Metaknight has used more than one sword during the series, though they are all pretty similar (example, compare to Brawl Meta's sword). Starfox chars could probably alternate accesories and even parts of their outfits for those of other games, since they change their looks with every installment. Dr. Mario is a no-brainer. Mmmm... outta ideas for now. I'll go to sleep now. Maybe tomorrow I'll be more lucid.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Woah, woah, woah. You hate ANDROSS? Come on dude, he's like the greatest final boss in history!

"It is useless to resist. You know I control the Galaxy!"

I really, really hope we see an Andross Assist Trophy.

Thanks for fixing the typo. My posts are filled with them lately, whick irks me to no end
Well, I was on a roll, and needed a third one. And I'd rather it not be someone amazingly minor, like Bill Grey.

Nah, Andross is cool. Or, was cool. I think the closest we'll get to him now is Dash (he joins Falco's new team in Command). Well, some people kind of tired of Andross, but hm. I didn't like Andrew, he was a freeloader, but he did have a cool voice in SF64.

The rant is at it's limit.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Okay, I hate to be nit-picky, but there is one thing bothering me...

No matter how you cut it, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong ARE NOT Mario characters. Yoshi, yep. Wario, yes. But DK and...uh...little DK, nope. Niether of them have appeared in any Mario game other than sports/party games. And since Mario's debut game was not a "mario" game, but rather a "Donkey Kong" game, it doesn't really count. If anything, Mario would be a DK character who branched out and created his own (much, MUCH more successful) franchise.

AND, reguardless of your argument, Diddy has/will NEVER been/be a Mario character. He was created for the "DK" universe, NOT the "Mario" universe.

So, that would take your Mario count down to eight.
What about the Mario Vs. Donkey Kong series?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^ Great points, and I agree (though I'm against Gardevoir for Brawl, since it has no meaning in the Pokemon universe). But now is time for the Snake outfits! Yippe!!

1: Main outfit from MGS2: Sons of Liberty/SSBB:

2.Outfit from MGS1/MGS: The Twin Snakes (Solid is on the right, Liquid the left).

3.Big Bosses' (or Naked Snake as he's known as) MGS3: Snake Eater look.

4.Solid Snake's MGS4: Guns of the Patriots look (he's old).

5.Big Bosses' (or Naked Snake's) Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops look.

6.Snake's Metal Gear Ac!d 1/2 look.

Now for 2 more!

7.Solid Snake's original look in Metal Gear 1/2, wayyy back! I know, random! :laugh:

8.Big Bosses' (Naked Snake) military uniform at the end of MGS3: Snake Eater. Solid Snake could also use his.

9.Snake in a tuxedo. Get it dirty and he'll mess you up!

10.Snake in a Raiden mask. This would be funny! :laugh: Like in MGS3 if you said I like MGS2 in the opening (in the Olive Dab outfit thingy), or like the Ocelot officer uniform, with the hat.

Any thoughts, or other ideas on Snake's possible outfits, lol! :laugh: :) ;)

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Here's my list,its somewhat similar to Wiseguy's,critique how you will.

Mario Series:

1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Peach
4.Bowser
5.Boswer. Jr(no Shadpw Mario)
6.Paper Mario(replacement for Doc Mario)

Yoshi series
7.Yoshi(duh!)

Wario Series:
8.Wario

Donkey Kong series:
9.Donkey Kong
10.Diddy Kong

LOZ series:
11.Link
12.Zelda
13.Ganondorf
14.WW Young Link

Pokemon series:

15.Pikachu
16.Jigglypuff
17.Mewtwo
18.Deoxys

Star Fox Series:
19.Fox
20/21/22.Falco/Krystal/Wolf(I'd like to see at least three or four SF characters,in some combo of these guys)

Metroid Series:
23.Samus/Zamus
24.Zamus(Zamus can separate or transformation,I don't care)
25.Ridley

Kirby Series:

26.Kirby
27.Meta Knight
28.King Dedede

F-Zero:
29.Captain Falcon

Earthbound:
30.Ness(I don't really like him,but I think the original 12 is here to stay)

Fire Emblem:

31.Marth
32.Roy

Third-party:

33.Sonic
34.Snake
35.Simon Belmont

Other:
36.pit
37.The ice Climbers
38.Mr.Game and Watch
39.Balloon Fighter
40.Mii
41.Mr.Ressetti(Thhe only way AC character that don't piss me off to end besides K.K. Slider)
42.Captain Olimar
43.ROB
44.Laughing Dog

That is a mix of what I think will happen/who I want in. So,how did I do?

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Paper Mario? PAPER MARIO?! Whaaaat? How? WHY?

(This isn't directed at you, Chibirobo; it's a general criticism. Just to make that clear, hahah).

I do NOT for a moment understand why people opt for Paper Mario over other perfectly eligible Mario candidates: Toad, Waluigi and Birdo are three that come to mind right off the bat. Heck, you could even include Kamek on that list, and I'm not including Geno or Mallow because of the third-party controversy. How ANYONE could opt for another incarnation of Mario over another character is beyond me. It's not just my Toad fanboy-ism speaking here. Why WWLink or YLink? You could just as easily make room for Midna, Skull Kid, Sheik (separately), Happy Mask Salesman...the possibilities are nearly endless. I know some of you value clones because they give "more characters" and because they "take up less space".

1) Were they to include PM, he would probably be less of a clone and have a moveset more focused on his dimension-shifting.
2) Another Mario is just as boring as another Link (Young or WW). Both franchises have such rich casts of characters that to take the bland route and include yet another version of the hero is just insipid. What about variety?

I think that the idea of "clones" were a nice gesture, but some characters (Ganondorf especially) were done an injustice by their respective inclusions. Young Link, Doc and Pichu were all silly inclusions and I'm looking forward to their collective absence in Brawl. Ganondorf needs his own original moveset, as does Falco (or at least more differentiation). Roy can bugger off for all I care.

Slightly off-topic ranting aside, "remixes" of existing characters (YLink, WWLink, Doc, PM, Pichu, Raichu, whatever) have no place in the next game. It was a shame that they took up the places more unique characters in Melee; I can only hope that the same thing doesn't happen with Brawl.

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
Well here's mine

Mario series
1 Mario
2 Luigi
3 Peach
4 Bowser
5 Bowser Jr. /Shadow Mario
6 Toad

Yoshi series
7 Yoshi

Wario series
8 Wario

Star Fox series
9 Fox
10 Krystal
11 Fox

Pokemon series
12 Pikachu
13 Mewtwo or Deoxys(either one I don't care)
14 Lucario

Zelda series
15 Link
16 Zelda
17 Ganondorf
18 Vaati or Skull Kid(perferably Vaati)
19 Wolf Link and Midna
20 Wind Waker Link

Fire Emblem series
21 Marth
22 Ike
23 Lyn
24 Hector

Kirby series
25 Kirby
26 King DeDeDe
27 Metaknight

DK series
28 DK
29 Diddy and Dixie

F Zero series
30 Captain Falcon
31 Black Shadow

Metroid Prime series
32 Samus
33 Zamus
34 Ridley

Animal Crossing
35 Mr Resetti

Earthbound series
36 Ness or Lucas I don't care

Pikmin series
37 Captain Olimar

Retro
38 Pit
39 Balloon Fighter
40 Geno( I know Mario series but I consider him retro)

Other
41 Mii
42 Sonic
43 Snake

Critique if you like.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Here's my list,its somewhat similar to Wiseguy's,critique how you will.

Mario Series:

1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Peach
4.Bowser
5.Boswer. Jr(no Shadpw Mario)
6.Paper Mario(replacement for Doc Mario)

Yoshi series
7.Yoshi(duh!)

Wario Series:
8.Wario

Donkey Kong series:
9.Donkey Kong
10.Diddy Kong

LOZ series:
11.Link
12.Zelda
13.Ganondorf
14.WW Young Link

Pokemon series:

15.Pikachu
16.Jigglypuff
17.Mewtwo
18.Deoxys

Star Fox Series:
19.Fox
20/21/22.Falco/Krystal/Wolf(I'd like to see at least three or four SF characters,in some combo of these guys)

Metroid Series:
23.Samus/Zamus
24.Zamus(Zamus can separate or transformation,I don't care)
25.Ridley

Kirby Series:

26.Kirby
27.Meta Knight
28.King Dedede

F-Zero:
29.Captain Falcon

Earthbound:
30.Ness(I don't really like him,but I think the original 12 is here to stay)

Fire Emblem:

31.Marth
32.Roy

Third-party:

33.Sonic
34.Snake
35.Simon Belmont

Other:
36.pit
37.The ice Climbers
38.Mr.Game and Watch
39.Balloon Fighter
40.Mii
41.Mr.Ressetti(Thhe only way AC character that don't piss me off to end besides K.K. Slider)
42.Captain Olimar
43.ROB
44.Laughing Dog

That is a mix of what I think will happen/who I want in. So,how did I do?
-1 for paper mario. what were you thinking?
-1 for 3 third parties. sakurai said max was 2
-2 for laughing dog and ressetti. animal crossing isn't getting a playable rep, and the laughing dog, i don't need to elaborate.

6/10
ok, needs improvment

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for double posting but it won't let me edit

Number eleven is supposed to be Wolf just to let everyone know.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Paper Mario? PAPER MARIO?! Whaaaat? How? WHY?

(This isn't directed at you, Chibirobo; it's a general criticism. Just to make that clear, hahah).

I do NOT for a moment understand why people opt for Paper Mario over other perfectly eligible Mario candidates: Toad, Waluigi and Birdo are three that come to mind right off the bat. Heck, you could even include Kamek on that list, and I'm not including Geno or Mallow because of the third-party controversy. How ANYONE could opt for another incarnation of Mario over another character is beyond me. It's not just my Toad fanboy-ism speaking here. Why WWLink or YLink? You could just as easily make room for Midna, Skull Kid, Sheik (separately), Happy Mask Salesman...the possibilities are nearly endless. I know some of you value clones because they give "more characters" and because they "take up less space".

1) Were they to include PM, he would probably be less of a clone and have a moveset more focused on his dimension-shifting.
2) Another Mario is just as boring as another Link (Young or WW). Both franchises have such rich casts of characters that to take the bland route and include yet another version of the hero is just insipid. What about variety?

I think that the idea of "clones" were a nice gesture, but some characters (Ganondorf especially) were done an injustice by their respective inclusions. Young Link, Doc and Pichu were all silly inclusions and I'm looking forward to their collective absence in Brawl. Ganondorf needs his own original moveset, as does Falco (or at least more differentiation). Roy can bugger off for all I care.

Slightly off-topic ranting aside, "remixes" of existing characters (YLink, WWLink, Doc, PM, Pichu, Raichu, whatever) have no place in the next game. It was a shame that they took up the places more unique characters in Melee; I can only hope that the same thing doesn't happen with Brawl.
sorry for double posting, but i just had to add, i couldn't agree more. try to argue that logic wiseguy.

Top Bottom