• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

dodoromeo

Smash Apprentice
I was reading the predictions again, and uuuuh.... Wolf has not been deconfirmed. Gympifish confirmed that the so called "wolf alt" is just fox's dark color.
yes but don't forget that peach has a "daisy alt" and chances are that we see Daisy in brawl as her own character are slim to none really... Also with Diddy's "Dixie-looking alt", it just seems to me that alts are about as good as these characters will get...

But hey, I'm by no means an expert, this is just one man's opinion after all...

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
Or maybe he has an extra two months to fill with updates.
Nah. That couldn't possibly be it. :p

I'm telling you, Ryu from Street Fighter, Captain Olimar, Captain Falcon's return and Miis as playable characters will all be announced this Friday.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
What a craptastic week! He's filling his updates with all sorts of crapiness and crappation... I can't wait for tomorrow's crapdate!

Oh, did I say how much did today's update disgust me?

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
What a craptastic week! He's filling his updates with all sorts of crapiness and crappation... I can't wait for tomorrow's crapdate!

Oh, did I say how much did today's update disgust me?
i didnt like todays update but im now preffer this handicapp system.its easyier for making your story mode like thing.9me and ma friends make up our own stroy sequence)

Elysium

Smash Lord
Isn't disgust a strong word? At least were getting something.
How would you all fend if the Dojo wasn't updated for a week? Sakurai would get bashed into nothingness. How about entertaining the idea that he's giving us the "bad" news, then tops it off with something never done before (in brawl) like 2x character update, or some brand new mode that we haven't thought of. You guys have very little faith in Sakurai if your freaking over "crappy" updates.

Besides that Brawl got two pages devoted to it in the new EGM. It was part of the "games getting delayed til 08" sections.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Isn't disgust a strong word? At least were getting something.
How would you all fend if the Dojo wasn't updated for a week? Sakurai would get bashed into nothingness. How about entertaining the idea that he's giving us the "bad" news, then tops it off with something never done before (in brawl) like 2x character update, or some brand new mode that we haven't thought of. You guys have very little faith in Sakurai if your freaking over "crappy" updates.

Besides that Brawl got two pages devoted to it in the new EGM. It was part of the "games getting delayed til 08" sections.
i agree.he 'normally' pleases us and doesnt give us to much to spoil the game.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
How about entertaining the idea that he's giving us the "bad" news, then tops it off with something never done before (in brawl) like 2x character update, or some brand new mode that we haven't thought of. You guys have very little faith in Sakurai if your freaking over "crappy" updates.
That is so not going to happen, and you know it. Talking about faith, I actually don't expect there to be more than 35 characters, if it even reaches that much. Man, we've been waiting three weeks for a new character, and lately he's been posting just a bunch of irrelevant news. That gets on my nerves.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
i am surprised by the lack of ownage updates lately. the last really cool thing was the Fox's misfortune video. Rayquaza got powned by fox's reflector. :)

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will give us something to look fowrard to.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
I actually don't have any hope. Tomorrow's update will be something like AW AT, or poke balls, or alt costumes. And friday'll be the same. It seems Sakurai wants a month to pass between DeDeDe and the next newcomer...

Elysium

Smash Lord
That is so not going to happen, and you know it. Talking about faith, I actually don't expect there to be more than 35 characters, if it even reaches that much. Man, we've been waiting three weeks for a new character, and lately he's been posting just a bunch of irrelevant news. That gets on my nerves.
How is it irrelevant? The lack of a character update doesn't mean anything. It all relates to Brawl therefore it is relevant. I'll admit that I haven't been amazed by the updates lately, but i'm not irritated. There's too much time left to let some bad updates get on your nerves.

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
This is all rather depressing, isn't it. I expect these days to be remembered in history as the dark ages of the Dojo.

It is, of course, because of the game's delay and Sakurai having to pad out the updates for an extra 3 months but it still makes me kind of sad. I have a feeling that Friday's going to be a horrible update as well, but maybe next week will pick up swing again.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
This is all rather depressing, isn't it. I expect these days to be remembered in history as the dark ages of the Dojo.

It is, of course, because of the game's delay and Sakurai having to pad out the updates for an extra 3 months but it still makes me kind of sad. I have a feeling that Friday's going to be a horrible update as well, but maybe next week will pick up swing again.
No we won't. All we're gonna get is just trash. As we did today.

Oh, well, at least MetaKnight's theme was not bad... Compared to that handicap thing or MK's moveset, it's rather good... But still doesn't save this week from being a huge dissapointment.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
hey i know tomorrow will suck to.this isnt the first time sakurai has done this.
one can hope right?
Hoping... the update will come tomorrow, not in a month or so, so what's the use in hoping for some hours only to be let down? Just be pessimistic and wait until tomorrow comes.

It's not like you have to be pessimistic for a month or so...

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
While we're all being pessimistic, why no just continue that for the next 86 days, then everything will be better.
It's easier to be pessimistic for a day, than for 86 days. It would be the best, but I don't think I can handle it. Kudos to you if you can.

BTW, me = pessimistic today, a *bit* hopeful on the weekend. This week sucked, but whe can hope next week will be better.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Um guys, could you please read this. i know it just sounds like something stupid but i might have found something related to miciahah on smashbros.com

if you look at the on screen appearnces and go to where it shows ike entering using the warp magic. you can tell that its in a stage not yet revealed. it kind of looks like the same base that miciahah uses in radiant dawn. you can tell by the wooden fencing that goes around it. an opinion on this would be nice. thank you for reading

~Shadow Plusle

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
Um guys, could you please read this. i know it just sounds like something stupid but i might have found something related to miciahah on smashbros.com

if you look at the on screen appearnces and go to where it shows ike entering using the warp magic. you can tell that its in a stage not yet revealed. it kind of looks like the same base that miciahah uses in radiant dawn. you can tell by the wooden fencing that goes around it. an opinion on this would be nice. thank you for reading

~Shadow Plusle
I'm pretty sure that's the beginning of the Castle Seige stage...

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
You think so? huh? maybe it is, i guess is was just the camera angle that made it seem like a new stage. thanks for the opinion
Well, you're welcome. I wasn't trying to be a downer or anything (especially after the drought of good updates on the Dojo). At the very least, you got my hopes up! :laugh:

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
hahahaha, Just wait until everyone sees the update.

Commence a weeklong bytchfest!!!!
I will be honest and say the majority of updates this week did not interest me all that much, however I see no reason to complain about it. Also giving the current circumstances of the game (it's push back), it's obvious that no every single update/week can be spectacular, perhaps if SSBB was not pushed because we'd be seeing more exciting updates.

All in all not that exciting, but nothing worth complaining about, I mean I could see if Sakurai said "Luigi is no longer in the game instead he'll be an alt of Mario" then that could be something to complain about.

-Knight

Elysium

Smash Lord
I will be honest and say the majority of updates this week did not interest me all that much, however I see no reason to complain about it. Also giving the current circumstances of the game (it's push back), it's obvious that no every single update/week can be spectacular, perhaps if SSBB was not pushed because we'd be seeing more exciting updates.

All in all not that exciting, but nothing worth complaining about, I mean I could see if Sakurai said "Luigi is no longer in the game instead he'll be an alt of Mario" then that could be something to complain about.

-Knight
Oh I agree with you, but I'm betting that the majority of the people on the board will be complaining about the absence of a character in 3+ weeks and all that. It could have always been worse than what we got.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Todays update was awesome! If I hear anyone *****ing about this awersome update, I shall kill you.
Meh. The last awesome update was stage builder in my humble opinion. Today's was kinda cool and all, but it didn't blow me away.

However, I can only assume that after three fairly lame-ish weeks that Monday will fairly earthshattering. Meaning: either Ridley or Olimar.

Top Bottom