• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I have just thought something:

Link and WWLink aren't from the same time line.

WWlink wasn't even a hero! He became a hero acidentaly!

So Link and WWlink are TOTALLY DIFERENT CHARACTERS! (not like link/younglink, but this diference made the 2 temporal lines of OOT)

What do you think?

Also, ness is returning, deal with it XD

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord

So Link and WWlink are TOTALLY DIFERENT CHARACTERS! (not like link/younglink, but this diference made the 2 temporal lines of OOT)

What do you think?

Also, ness is returning, deal with it XD
Even if they are different persons, they are still different version of the same character. And I don't like the idea of Link taking 2 spots on the roster.

But if he's in, I might main him, since I LOVED The Wind Waker, and I'd like him better than Link, but still...

Mallhew

Smash Cadet
Even if they are different persons, they are still different version of the same character. And I don't like the idea of Link taking 2 spots on the roster.

But if he's in, I might main him, since I LOVED The Wind Waker, and I'd like him better than Link, but still...
What is there were 60 spots on the roster?

Then would you be so worried?

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
Legolastrom said:
Guys Smash is supposed to be played however the **** you want. If tourney goers want to play seriously without any random exploding crates or a Pokeball with legendary spawning next to a player on the last stock. THEN THEY CAN!!

If you want to play with all items on high while all of your play as low teir characters on Big Blue. THEN YOU CAN!!

But having a go at the other for players for playing how they want. YOU CANT!! so shutup.
My sig is directed at tournament-goers who consider themselves superior to those who play with items, use low-tier characters, or don´t take the time to learn "advanced" techniques like exploiting glitches, using a shield and then grabbing the foe (it´s advanced!) or drowning out the background music with the neverending sound of CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK. Then they claim that those who don´t play like them don´t even deserve to play Super Smash Bros., because that´s the way it´s supposed to be played.

The irony in all of this, of course, is that things like items, character imbalance and hazardous stages go against what is considered "competitive fighting games". Seriously, why not have some Street Fighter, or Guilty Gear, or Darkstalkers?

yoshi_fan said:

What do you think?
OLDER THAN THE EARTH ITSELF.

Brawlmatt20 said:
Apparently, Wolf is an alternate costume for Fox...
Seriously, that picture is so blurry it might as well be normal-color Fox.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
WW Link is the most different type of Link that you can get... just because they wear the same cloths (Which would still look waaaaaaaaaaaaay different) and might share the same name doesn't mean they are the same.

And you cant deny that Fox looks like Wolf in that picture May be very blurry but its like denying that Meta-Knight is white in that.

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
I actually thought it was Wolf at first glance...it looks like Wolf is getting the same fate as Daisy, Blood Falcon, and Dark Link as an additional costume. I wouldn't neccessarily count him down for the count, afterall Mario had a Wario costume and now Wario's in Brawl, but it really does seem to hurt his chances.

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
Or perhaps the Fox in SSBB is actually Fox Jr., the mulatto, fangirl-conceived lovechild of Fox and Wolf.

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
I'm predicting a character profile update this week, probably between Monday and Wednesday. Although there aren't really any patterns, lately character profiles have shown up every 7-9 days.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
where'd you hear that luigi is in?
someone said earlier luigi is in and I think they should do a character, an item, a stage, a thing to do with the game and move list final smash or B moves
Yeah, that somebody (on this thread anyway) would be me. I saw a video where a rep accidentally let slip Luigi as being a character in Brawl, but the rep seemed pretty clueless about the game and was struggling to name characters, so as Wiseguy pointed out, it's not really a true confirmation.

Not that anybody really doubts that Luigi is in...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Luigi doesn't NEED a confirmation.

Even if Sakurai updated with:

Notice: Luigi is not in the game

He would still be in.

He's just that awesome.
FOOL! Sakurai's word is FINAL! Is Sakurai says something won't be in the game, it won't! NO EXCEPTIONS!

But he does his bes tto try and please the gamers out there.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Just as much as Luigi is one of Mario's costumes, or Wario, or Waluigi.
Mario's green costume is not Luigi, his pants don't match. That costume was even in the Melee instruction manual for god's sake... it's not Lugi.

Wario is not wearing that outfit, why shouldn't Mario keep it?

Who cares about Waluigi?

I... had to fight the urge to say 'nuff said... I use it all the time, but it just doesn't feel right in this thread ¬¬

Top Bottom