• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mii's look like ****ing ugly plastic children's toys...They did a **** job making them...

Basically they would have the same moveset as say, ANYONE from a Mario Sports game or anything...

...Waluigi for example

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
You dont know what Mii's represent though... one of the biggest (Bar going 3-D) changes in Nintendo's history ever (Before games doesn't count...).

They represent: The Wii, The casual market, Nintendo's current stance in the gaming industry, The "Wii" series of games and not to mention all the cames and / or major appearances they will make in future games...
What so Mii's HAVE to be playable in order to represent all of that stuff? They can't be the generic civilians of the worlds or be some kind of team of enemies to fight?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Mii's look like ****ing ugly plastic children's toys...They did a **** job making them...

Basically they would have the same moveset as say, ANYONE from a Mario Sports game or anything...

...Waluigi for example
Can you reply without swearing like an 11 year-old. Besides even if miis did have a moveset like that it would be diffrent from a mario sports game plus mario games have too many reps already.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Can you reply without swearing like an 11 year-old. Besides even if miis did have a moveset like that it would be diffrent from a mario sports game plus mario games have too many reps already.
I never said anything about adding more Mario reps, though Geno would be good.

And I have no idea who you are or what your talking about but your now following me around because your think I somehow made fun of your grammar?

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I don't see an argument here...Miis are a horible idea for a smash bros character and I'm sure I wouldn't be the most pissed off person if they were in but I'd be pissed off none-the-less. Smashkid on the other hand. Now there's a character worth being in THE roster of rosters. At least they're interesting, and were actually a "character" at one point. Smashkid has no reason not to be in. So Smashkid FTW

We shouldn't be comparing a human from a game to a template decorated like "yourself" anyway. :urg:

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
I never said anything about adding more Mario reps, though Geno would be good.

And I have no idea who you are or what your talking about but your now following me around because your think I somehow made fun of your grammar?
I meant how you said a Mii would have moves like a character from mario sports games so why not add the Mii instead. Plus you did make fun of my spelling on my thread and Im not following you Im just posting on threads at the top of the list.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I meant how you said a Mii would have moves like a character from mario sports games so why not add the Mii instead. Plus you did make fun of my spelling on my thread and Im not following you Im just posting on threads at the top of the list.
I corrected your spelling, I never made fun of it...And because at least characters from Mario Sports games have character and personality, which Mii's FULLY lack.

I support NEITHER btw

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
Woah, woah, woah. Psychie, what's the big deal? I'm sensing some issues, did A Mii hit you as a child?

Jk, but seriously, what's your problems wiht Miis? Miis are a great part of Nintendo's recent history and AC Boy/Girl has been new too, but the diffrence is that Miis are Superior in so many diffrent ways, let me do a fair and accurate point system for you.

Character: AC Boy/Girl.

Hate to say it, but AC B/G has been in a game that has more plot then the Wii games, he is a more developed character.

Customisability: Miis

You can work and rework their appearance endlessly, Miis win this round, hands down.

Paraphenailia: Miis

Animal Crossing may have had furniture leaves, shovels, fishing rods, and nets, but Miis have bats, bowling balls, have actually hit someone, a fishing rod, a golf club, a gun (alibeit a cartoony one), a tennis racket, and a TANK. Miis win.

Nintendo'ocity: Miis

Basically their ties to Nintendo. Both games are for Nintendo and were on Nintendo consoles, but Miis have personified the Wii and the casual gamabilitiness of the Wii.

Evidence: AC Boy/Girl

How much evidence on the Dojo supports them? Well, with an AC stage, item and music and zip for the Miis AC wins this one.

Total: Miis- 3 AC-2

Oh, so close, but Miis win out in a totally fair trial, and I'm sure you agree with my logic.

Oh, and for the AC movie thing. Yeah, and it only got out in Japan and never left there, barely recieving enough money to meet thir budget. I don't think that that counts, seeing as Japan is also making a Sims movie.

'Nuff said.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Where I was raised and live, swear words are common in any conversation like it doesn't have any meaning
OK but that is not how everyone is. I grew up in downtown Albany but I try not to swear. It really just makes you sound un-intelligant. Plus you even said they dont have any meaning.

Unrealted these are pretty good predictions and I hope geno makes it. I also hope mr.game and watch comes back but not as joke like you said.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Swearing isn't unintelligent, thinking it is unintelligent is unintelligent. Same could be said about people thinking it's mature.

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
I don't see an argument here...Miis are a horible idea for a smash bros character and I'm sure I wouldn't be the most pissed off person if they were in but I'd be pissed off none-the-less. Smashkid on the other hand. Now there's a character worth being in THE roster of rosters. At least they're interesting, and were actually a "character" at one point. Smashkid has no reason not to be in. So Smashkid FTW

We shouldn't be comparing a human from a game to a template decorated like "yourself" anyway. :urg:
Don't see an argument here? Would you like to take off te blindfold now? 'Smashkid' so called has no reason not to be in? Oh, contraire my baffled Dynie. Smashkid is in the background of Smashville, didn't you see him? Guess you were right, he did get in the games, as a background decoration. As for the Miis however are exactly what Nintendo is now going for, the casual appeal. Miis are the representaion of casual gaming, meaning that if Sakurai want's casual appeal, it'll be with the Miis, the people who actually deserve to be in Brawl, not just a little child who hasn't even thrown a punch in his life, let alone change his facial expression.

Swearing, by the way, is unintelligent, thinking it's not unintelligent is unintelligent.

Seriously, would you respect someone who says: **** you, you ****face! You ****n' **** ****es!!! or someone who says the more intelligent: Sir, you're very rude and insulting and I'd like it if you would back off and cool down before you do something you'll regret

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My problem with Mii's in Brawl is they have NO personality....they aren't even a character really. I don't like that...I don't like the AC Human either...Tom Nook would have been a better choice...But AC is probably being repped by a character and most likely it's prob going to turn out to the the AC Human

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Customisability: Miis

You can work and rework their appearance endlessly, Miis win this round, hands down.
Endlessly my fat hairy white ***. They have six skin tones, one nose that doesn't suck harder than a hybrid prostitute vaccume, one hat, some stupid thing similar to a hat and some of the worst types of eyes ever. The animal crossers on the other hand have all sorts of customizable hats and shirts they could wear, plus eye wear and other such accesories.

Paraphenailia: Miis

Animal Crossing may have had furniture leaves, shovels, fishing rods, and nets, but Miis have bats, bowling balls, have actually hit someone, a fishing rod, a golf club, a gun (alibeit a cartoony one), a tennis racket, and a TANK. Miis win.
This point is opinion. I personally find leaves, axes, and bug catching nets to be more original than a tank.

Nintendo'ocity: Miis

Basically their ties to Nintendo. Both games are for Nintendo and were on Nintendo consoles, but Miis have personified the Wii and the casual gamabilitiness of the Wii.
How could you possibly say that Mii's are more important to Nintendo than the AC people? Mii's are simple avatars while AC's are the face of a huge franchise.

Oh, so close, but Miis win out in a totally fair trial, and I'm sure you agree with my logic.
I claim mistrial.

Oh, and for the AC movie thing. Yeah, and it only got out in Japan and never left there, barely recieving enough money to meet thir budget. I don't think that that counts, seeing as Japan is also making a Sims movie.
Source? I didn't even know the AC movie was out anywhere yet.

'Nuff said.
Stop saying this or I'm going to inflict mental pain on you.

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
I hope by Pricks you don't mean me.

Well, Numa, nay you say but you must admit that Miis and AC Boy/Girl are as diffrent as apple jelly and marmalade. Basically the same in principal, but drastically diffrent.

Miis are the face of the Wii and Nintendo's casual gaming frenzy. Miis are the object of one (soon to be two) channels on the Wii and are in over five games as both cameoes, avatars, and characters. Miis represent not only Nintendo, but you and me and the entire world's populus. If you've made a Mii of your self and say you hate Miis your saying you hate yourself, and that's both emo and unhealthy.

AC characters represent one of the only two birthchilds of the GC and represent a successful franchise, AC boy/girl has a small array of weapons/items that can be worked into some sort of moveset and have a backstory to them.

Now, to the terrifically cheery Numa Dude's comments:

Endlessly my fat hairy white ***. They have six skin tones, one nose that doesn't suck harder than a hybrid prostitute vaccume, one hat, some stupid thing similar to a hat and some of the worst types of eyes ever. The animal crossers on the other hand have all sorts of customizable hats and shirts they could wear, plus eye wear and other such accesories.
Aren't you nice? Miis may only have a few choices, but add them all together in diffrent arrangements and you have over 1,000,000 diffrent combonations.

This point is opinion. I personally find leaves, axes, and bug catching nets to be more original than a tank.
Really? a tank is less unique then a blade or string on a stick or a net used to catch butterflies? Wow, tanks are really lack-luster now-a-days. Really boring stuff that can't possibly be unique or diffrent like, bowling balls or a cow are just so lame. /sarcasm

How could you possibly say that Mii's are more important to Nintendo than the AC people? Mii's are simple avatars while AC's are the face of a huge franchise.
Look at the pot calling the kettle black. Miis are as much of an avatar as AC boy/girl and aren't just the face of a franchise, but the direction of an entire company (Who coincidentally made the aftermentioned franchise)

I claim mistrial.
Claim all you want.

Source? I didn't even know the AC movie was out anywhere yet.
Sorry I meant will claim meagerly at the B.O

Stop saying this or I'm going to inflict mental pain on you.
'Nuff said.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Miis are the face of the Wii and Nintendo's casual gaming frenzy. Miis are the object of one (soon to be two) channels on the Wii and are in over five games as both cameoes, avatars, and characters. Miis represent not only Nintendo, but you and me and the entire world's populus. If you've made a Mii of your self and say you hate Miis your saying you hate yourself, and that's both emo and unhealthy.
I sadly cannot make a Mii of myself because they do not get that fat. To get serious for a minute Mii's may be all of what you just said but does that really warrent playable status? Smash is more of a hardcore game than a casual game so it makes no sense to add Mii's on casual appeal. Simply put Mii's are just made to be some sort of civilian in a level in subspace or possibly be an army of enemies of some sort and not a playable character.

AC characters represent one of the only two birthchilds of the GC
AC debuted with a japanese exclusive game for the 64.

and represent a successful franchise, AC boy/girl has a small array of weapons/items that can be worked into some sort of moveset and have a backstory to them.
And yet you say Mii's are more likely?

Now, to the terrifically cheery Numa Dude's comments:
Yay.

Aren't you nice? Miis may only have a few choices, but add them all together in diffrent arrangements and you have over 1,000,000 diffrent combonations.
I'd like to know where you pulled that number from because there is no possible way to get that many Mii's and even if you could, AC people have so many different combinations it shouldn't matter.

Really? a tank is less unique then a blade or string on a stick or a net used to catch butterflies? Wow, tanks are really lack-luster now-a-days. Really boring stuff that can't possibly be unique or diffrent like, bowling balls or tennis rackets are just so lame. /sarcasm
Now we have been reduced to making fun of opinions? For shame Jimmy for shame.

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. Miis are as much of an avatar as AC boy/girl and aren't just the face of a franchise, but the direction of an entire company (Who coincidentally made the aftermentioned franchise)
Direction of an entire company? That is the biggest overexageration since Wiseguy said Midna was the protagonist of TP.

Claim all you want.
Rumplestiltskin.

Sorry I meant will claim meagerly at the B.O
Dude.......... You are an idiot. Your using something that hasn't happened as a serious argument in a debate. You sir fail.

'Nuff said.
edited out for the safety of the thread.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Wow, I thought this was Wisedudes thread, not Dumbdudes...jk :laugh:
Seriously though,

Alright, I'm not much for arguing but I don't see how Mii having a Tank is a plus in their favor. Can't we all just hope that Snake will have a tank? AC is much more diverse than the Wii based mini games that the Wiis have taken part in. And they are more unique really. And the uniqueness applies well to smash bros. Fishing rods = tether recovery. Butterfly nets = grab? DB to trap people? Shovel = smash attacks or trapping people? Miis have Peachs racket, Ness's bat, LilMacs boxing gloves.

Miis may but the face of Wii but this is a Nintendo game...Animal Crossing is a large part of Nintendo. Innovative just as much as the Miis. And they are actually characters...Miis are not. They are well...you know. And that doesn't cut it for being on a roster for something like
SUPER SMASH BROS!!!!!!!

And that argument about the AC char in the backround. If that's the best char they could come up with, shame on them. Maybe it is, that's just sad. Not even worthy of the name Smashkid. But that's probably why they'll have the hat with horns, a fire suit and an actual semi-cool AC B/G.

Wiis really are dull and this would disapoint me along with the majority of the smash world if they made it.

A message for...(I don't even know how to address a single Mii)

haha @ Numa Dude

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
I sadly cannot make a Mii of myself because they do not get that fat. To get serious for a minute Mii's may be all of what you just said but does that really warrent playable status? Smash is more of a hardcore game than a casual game so it makes no sense to add Mii's on casual appeal. Simply put Mii's are just made to be some sort of civilian in a level in subspace or possibly be an army of enemies of some sort and not a playable character.
And why should AC characters, who actually are in the background of a stage, should get and better treatment? I think that Ac characters could easily stay in the background more than if they became playable. Miis are representatives of the Touch generation, so far in Nintendo's "Big Three" Miis have already appeared in one and have sprouted up all over the place, even in hardcore games like Madden 08.

AC debuted with a japanese exclusive game for the 64.
Yeah, but that was a japan only, in my opinion AC only burst onto international fame on the GC, for that is what made them famous.

And yet you say Mii's are more likely?
Listen, I can see things from two points of veiw, mine and yours. I was agknowledging your points to be polite, not because I agree with them. Miis have everything AC characters offer and more, Tanks, bats, rackets, boxing gloves, guns, golf clubs, fishing rods, TANKS, and cows. Not to mention the possibility of status customisation, making your Mii heavy makes him a heavy character, making him light makes him floaty, you see how much better they are?

Numa, Numa yay.

I'd like to know where you pulled that number from because there is no possible way to get that many Mii's and even if you could, AC people have so many different combinations it shouldn't matter.
Miis have 6 diffrent noses, 54 hair styles, 9 faces, and hundreds of diffrent choices of places to put eyebrows, tilting of facial hair, size of eyebrows, height, weight, color, name, you see how there can be over 1,000,000 diffrent possibilities?

Now we have been reduced to making fun of opinions? For shame Jimmy for shame.
I'll hold back on the immaturity comment until the end.

Direction of an entire company? That is the biggest overexageration since Wiseguy said Midna was the protagonist of TP.
Yes, the direction of Nintendo, an entire company, is going in the casual gamer direction, which Miis are the face of. Thusly, they are the posterboys of Nintendo's new direction. And yeah, Midna had the plan to defeat Zant and Link helped (So Midna would be an 'M' from 007 kind of charactr meets Robin from Batman)

Dude.......... You are an idiot. Your using something that hasn't happened as a serious argument in a debate. You sir fail.
You're saying that 'Smashkid' will get in Brawl and that hasn't happened yet. Besides, name one movie that stayed in Japan that di ludicriously well at the B.O? That's what I thought.

[Something stupid]. Now enjoy that disgusting image in your head while I go eat pie.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you your immature child.

Enjoy your pie Numa.

'Nuff said.

P.S: To Dysie: You really are a poser. First you attempt to "'Nuff said." then you try to do my Inspirational poster thing, listen, go find your own thing and flow with it, don;'t leech off of others.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You think an AC boy / girl has more cutomizability (Word?) than a Mii... you mean a character who has a random face and can only change its cloths and hats has more cutomizability than a character that you can not only choose from a wide selection of pices but also their size position and where to put them...

O yhea can you really make Batman or robocop on AC?... NO! Didn't think so.

Now you see im a big Animal crossing fan but you must be deluded if you think they deserve it more than a Mii... AND if you don't think the Wii is one of the biggest changes that Nintendo (Nay! The industry) has faced yet then again... you are deluded.

And AC boy / girl is about as hardcore as cooking mama.

By the way Mii play Wii play and sport and take all their moves from both those games... im not even going to mention Wii fit and (Soon to come) Wii Music... you just need one of those games and you can make a fun and unique move set.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Jimmy, I agreed with you on the Geno topic earlier and other things, but I can't with Miis. I guess like you said about another character.
Only time will tell

But I really don't want a Mii in Brawl. Do you? Really?
Miis would serve a greater purpose as a save file for freinds codes than a PC. And Smashkid...well, I like the idea, and with a spiderweb suit and skull umbrella, that's almost too hardcore. :chuckle:

And the most important things (what I pointed out in my last post) Miis aren't even actual characters. This is a Nintendo all-star game, and AC is an important franchise to Nintendo. Miis are the face of Wii and the familly orientated direction of the game, not an important character to a Nintendo franchise but rather a way of identifying the system. They are not the face of smash but rather an icon representing of what smash is a tribute to.

what ev' nothing needs to be said I guess
Only time will tell:)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Jimmy, I agreed with you on the Geno topic earlier and other things, but I can't with Miis. I guess like you said about another character.
Only time will tell

But I really don't want a Mii in Brawl. Do you? Really?
Miis would serve a greater purpose as a save file for freinds codes than a PC. And Smashkid...well, I like the idea, and with a spiderweb suit and skull umbrella, that's almost too hardcore. :chuckle:

And the most important things (what I pointed out in my last post) Miis aren't even actual characters. This is a Nintendo all-star game, and AC is an important franchise to Nintendo. Miis are the face of Wii and the familly orientated direction of the game, not an important character to a Nintendo franchise but rather a way of identifying the system. They are not the face of smash but rather an icon representing of what smash is a tribute to.

what ev' nothing needs to be said I guess
Only time will tell:)
Not only did this post note make much sense BUT the Wii franchise is only two games away from being bigger than the AC franchise... and... wait whats that? there are already two more games on the way?

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
And why should AC characters, who actually are in the background of a stage, should get and better treatment? I think that Ac characters could easily stay in the background more than if they became playable. Miis are representatives of the Touch generation, so far in Nintendo's "Big Three" Miis have already appeared in one and have sprouted up all over the place, even in hardcore games like Madden 08.
There is more than one AC human (as seen in the fact that there are several seen in alot of the screenshots) so stop bringing that up because it means nothing. AC humans are the face of a huge franchise for Nintendo so that is why they should be playable before Mii's. Also how are Mii's part of the touch generation if they are Wii exclusive creations and have never been on the DS?

Listen, I can see things from two points of veiw, mine and yours. I was agknowledging your points to be polite, not because I agree with them. Miis have everything AC characters offer and more, Tanks, bats, rackets, boxing gloves, guns, golf clubs, fishing rods, TANKS, and cows. Not to mention the possibility of status customisation, making your Mii heavy makes him a heavy character, making him light makes him floaty, you see how much better they are?
Again we are going into the realm of opinion. I find a character who can take out a leaf that turns into furniture more original than a character with a tank. In the end moveset potential is no where near as important as alot of people think although it does matter.

Numa, Numa yay.
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN, NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND HURT YOU. NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY, NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE!

Miis have 6 diffrent noses, 54 hair styles, 9 faces, and hundreds of diffrent choices of places to put eyebrows, tilting of facial hair, size of eyebrows, height, weight, color, name, you see how there can be over 1,000,000 diffrent possibilities?
I don't think you understand just how many 1,000,000 is.

I'll hold back on the immaturity comment until the end.
considering you where the one being immature.

Yes, the direction of Nintendo, an entire company, is going in the casual gamer direction, which Miis are the face of. Thusly, they are the posterboys of Nintendo's new direction. And yeah, Midna had the plan to defeat Zant and Link helped (So Midna would be an 'M' from 007 kind of charactr meets Robin from Batman)
The casual direction you speak of is exactly the reason Mii's won't be playable. Smash is a HARDCORE game, not a casual one like you seem to think. I have already explained in detail why Midna isn't the protagonist of TP. Now if the site I posted it on would just LET ME FREAKING CONNECT!:mad:

You're saying that 'Smashkid' will get in Brawl and that hasn't happened yet.
I've said no such thing. I'm saying why smashkid (we are reffering to him like this why?) is a better choice for brawl than Mii.

Besides, name one movie that stayed in Japan that di ludicriously well at the B.O? That's what I thought.
Considering I'm american and have no idea what type of movies they have in Japan.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you your immature child.
I'm not a child. I'm a teenager.

Enjoy your pie Numa.
I intend to.

'Nuff said.
rumplestiltskin.

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Woah, Lukey, Waaaaaaaaaaay below the belt. At least have little decorum, even Dynie held his head up high with dignity. And I don't need a lame copy of an inspirational poster to tell me that you've got issues man.

To Dynie: Yeah, Miis may not be the most awesome character, and personally, although it would be sweet to have them in, I can survive without it. I'm glad I have your suport in the Geno/Midna topics and I respect you as a worthy debating opponent.

I'm wondering how Numa's enjoying his pie... I like pie. I hope it's apple. GIVE ME PIE, NUMA!!!

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
There is more than one AC human (as seen in the fact that there are several seen in alot of the screenshots) so stop bringing that up because it means nothing. AC humans are the face of a huge franchise for Nintendo so that is why they should be playable before Mii's. Also how are Mii's part of the touch generation if they are Wii exclusive creations and have never been on the DS?
Point taken, I'm thinkin' that Miis and 'Smashkid' have equal chances of being in Brawl, so I see that AC is unique and so are Miis, thusly they balance out.

Again we are going into the realm of opinion. I find a character who can take out a leaf that turns into furniture more original than a character with a tank. In the end moveset potential is no where near as important as alot of people think although it does matter.
I think that they're equally unique, both are interesting and individual.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN, NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND HURT YOU. NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY, NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE!
Now can you do 'Your Beautiful'?

I don't think you understand just how many 1,000,000 is.
A four combonation safe with repeating numbers has over 4000 diffrent combonations. Think of that but times 10.

considering you where the one being immature.
I never told you to picture [Something Stupid].

The casual direction you speak of is exactly the reason Mii's won't be playable. Smash is a HARDCORE game, not a casual one like you seem to think. I have already explained in detail why Midna isn't the protagonist of TP. Now if the site I posted it on would just LET ME FREAKING CONNECT!:mad:
Miis, the casual character appeared in Madden 08, a really hardcore game. IF they appear there, I think that Brawl can accept them with such othe hardcore characters like Kirby and Pikachu.

I've said no such thing. I'm saying why smashkid (we are reffering to him like this why?) is a better choice for brawl than Mii.
Really? I think that they're pretty much even in likelyhood.

Considering I'm american and have no idea what type of movies they have in Japan.
And yet you capitalize Japan instead of America. XD

I'm not a child. I'm a teenager.
I knew that, immature child is an expression.

I intend to.
I wish I had pie, you lucky *******.

rumplestiltskin.
Pumplefiltspin

'Nuff said.

Top Bottom