• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power of Anri's Legacy - Marcina Sparring Thread

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Sorry, left room by accident; can you start up a room?

Last edited:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
GGs mustang, it was fun facing another Lucina for a change.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I'll review our matches and get back to you. I was surprised to see you switch back to the default setup after our first match.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I'll review our matches and get back to you. After our first fight, I was surprised to see you switch back to the default setup after our first match.
I swiched back to default since I'm just more accustumed to that set up rather than with customs.

And ah okay,looking forward to reading your critique. ^^

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I swiched back to default since I'm just more accustumed to that set up rather than with customs.

And ah okay,looking forward to reading your critique. ^^
Mustang, I'm confident in saying that you're a great Lucina: you were on point when it came to punishing a majority of my mistakes, I had to be wary about your Shield Breaker, you recovered low which made it harder to gimp you, and you did a good job when it came to gimping me when I was returning to the stage. I'd argue that most if not all of our matches could have gone either way since neither of us blew out the other and our bouts came down to the last stock(s).

I'd recommend utilizing Neutral-Air more often, you seem to favor Forward-Air as your main approach when your opponent is on the ground.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
alright let me get on.

Games hosted join up

alright man wife needs a quite room so i cant clack controller anymore. GGS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
alright man wife needs a quite room so i cant clack controller anymore. GGS.
LOL GGs bro. Looks like you do have a lot of practice with CS, and it makes marf pretty hard to edgeguard.

Quickhero

Smash Ace
NNID
Quickbobhero
3DS FC
4441-9316-1706
I think I'm free for a little bit to play some (Wii-U) Smash, anyone wanna have a go?

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Mustang, I'm confident in saying that you're a great Lucina: you were on point when it came to punishing a majority of my mistakes, I had to be wary about your Shield Breaker, you recovered low which made it harder to gimp you, and you did a good job when it came to gimping me when I was returning to the stage. I'd argue that most if not all of our matches could have gone either way since neither of us blew out the other and our bouts came down to the last stock(s).

I'd recommend utilizing Neutral-Air more often, you seem to favor Forward-Air as your main approach when your opponent is on the ground.
Good analyzation!

I'm quite surprise I was able to earn some of those gimps though as gimping has never been my forte.

I heavily agree with the last statement though I couldn't quite get that final kill.

Yeah, I tend to use fair or rar bairs over neutral air since you can't maneuver very well with nair. Thanks.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Yo @ Emblem Lord Emblem Lord wanna have some matches right now? I see you online but there is no easy way to communicate on the wii u sadly. I'm hosting with customs on.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Lookin' to fight around 9PM CST, anyone interested?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
You still lookin to play? and where in the world do you live? wanna get a feel for what the connection might be like.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Apologies for my absence, got caught up in homework.

You still lookin to play? and where in the world do you live? wanna get a feel for what the connection might be like.
I live in Illinois, and I've changed service since the last time we've played.

p90x

Smash Rookie
Well now yea and Los Angeles, California. Looking for someone better than me to improve myself

Last edited:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Hoy, I'm looking to fight Marths/Lucinas/Roys if anyone's game; is this thread completely dead as of now?

Top Bottom