• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5: Everytime My pichu loses a 3/5 vs. you, I'll buy you a burger. 23 People!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I got a friend that is in need (im paying his portion of the gas money, and another friend payed his entry) so he'll beat you for as many burgers as your willing to give him.

he plays shiek/marth/puff/pika.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So if I beat you with Peach and lose to you with Kirby, do I get put on the wall of shame?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Only if you lose the first match.

So if you decide to pick Peach then lose, and get Kirby and win = SHAME

If you Peach and WIN and Kirby then lose. = NO SHAME.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
But if I go Kirby and then lose and then go Ness and then lose and then go Peach and win what happens.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
it's "Pichu" do you REALLY need.. to switch characters?!?! I honestly think once the set starts.. there should NOT be allowed a character switch... it's a free burger... and it's PICHU!... really.. play one character the set.. it can't be THAT bad....then again.....maybe many of you can't fight Pichu... i wouldn't know.. ><;

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Wtf would anyone needs to switch characters. Its so dumb. I NEED TO COUNTERPICK PICHU. Lol. A switch should be auto WoShame. BTW I'm at vinny's. I got u bbq Tim.

TheLake

Smash Master
I want to do a million matches

MM's Ill ditto you so pick whoever

and against your pichu...its zeeldaa baabbby

heel click

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
ANEW: SURE BUDDY. ADDED

The Lake: Erm, be specific with amounts and characters. I want to make sure your losses will pay for my burgers, if I lose.

Takeover: MATCHUP-SMATHCUPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom