• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4

Fino

Smash Master
In advanced... I was wondering which olimars plan on going to Pound 4.

I was thinking of some side tournament (olimar only) for the lulz. Right now I'm thinking round robin olimar tournament.... but I'm open for more :D

This is under the impression that there will be quite a few olimars there ^^;

Side lulz tournaments would of course be no more than a $1 unless there's a popular vote for more X: (please no XD)

Pound 4 OP: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237419

~Fino

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Definitely coming to this. Bringing a whole bus full of smashers from the KY/OH/IN area.

I know a few other olimars that are going as well :D
Can't wait ^^

Kaos_Olimar

Smash Cadet
wheres pound 4 gunna be? im down for this...finally meet ya hilt lol after all the hard time working on those vids -_-
god i hated it...haha but worth it..

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright guys, not to kill the fun but the threads are gonna have to start staying on topic. And not just this one, this isn't the first time this has happened lately. It doesn't have to stay too strict but the last like third of the thread wasn't even related to the topic lol. Keep it to the social thread guys.

Kovarish

Smash Cadet
oh draconoa, thx =PPP

im coming, 98% sure =P

i hope to meet the most ppl i can!! and play with all of you guys!!!

Llumys

Smash Champion
I don't think anyone who pluralizes with apostrophes could be good at anything.

Anyway, to make this post not merit me an infraction, I'm asking a relevant question.

Character crew battles?

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
If an Olimar main gets to the Finals we should all huddle up and have said finalist in the middle and do some epic chant. Like they do in real sports. :D

Top Bottom