• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound 3* random stuff thread, mods can close this if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i had the best combo breaker moment, i wish it was on tape the other day.

i was playing falco vs HAT's sheik, and he ran out and tried to back air me against the stage to end the match after comboing me for like 80%, then i teched the back air wall jumped and illusioned onto the edge, and when i illusioned he got hit by the illusion and got spiked just far enough to where my edgehog killed him LOL

best combo breaker ever

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
My combo breaker is better; Drew's Sheik was edgeguarding me with dropped back airs and I spiked him into the stage with Toad.

aww yeah!

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
God **** i want to win this **** really badly. Let's see, this is the Last big melee tournament, I've never won a major, going all the way to the east coast...the stars are lining up. I got this.

I'm gonna train with mango for like a month before this. You can't make a mistake against that kid, and **** gets crazy when I don't make mistakes.

Be ready.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
God **** i want to win this **** really badly. Let's see, this is the Last big melee tournament, I've never won a major, going all the way to the east coast...the stars are lining up. I got this.

I'm gonna train with mango for like a month before this. You can't make a mistake against that kid, and **** gets crazy when I don't make mistakes.

Be ready.
Thats right whos jealous

and wtf plank i dont complain lo
^___^

kiwiii

Smash Lord
c>;=;c> <(nuuuuu. im kiwi's. i h8 u, banx)

crab doesnt lie.

uhhh too lazy to read everything else. hugs and mango are too good! lol

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im gonna get AZ to ban mango, kiwi, and bailey if they dont stfu plz. i dont think silent wolf can be banned but he should stop spamming too. the only spam allowed is TA spam because this is our tourney. with that said, im amazing. i kneed peach 5 times and 3 stocked mofo. all bow to me.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
U could of said it nicer

psh

U could of said stop spamming mangooo
but nope u had 2 say stfu

MEANIE!!!!
U BIG FAT MEANIE!!!

^_^

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
omg TA monopoly yayuhz!!

remember when I destroyed simna in monopoly??

and i got kneed by g-reg 5 times irl

Laijin

Smash Hero
Coming from the guy who talks **** and can't back it up...seriously?

oh, it is laijin logic...

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2856978&postcount=148
Well. :\
I learned things since then.
Chu's YL is a beast. lol.
But still. Whatever I post. Whether it be johns, flaming or ******** posts. You really should not take me seriously(or anyone for that matter). Cause its not worth arguing about something when its not even that important(In this case. Its a video game).
It does'nt reflect my skill at the game. o_0
And does'nt reflect anyone's skill. 0_o

But srsly. Whats up with the Laijin hate?
I did not really do anything to you.
And if I did. Then why take it so personally?

Chaos Pony

Smash Rookie
But still. Whatever I post. Whether it be johns, flaming or ******** posts. You really should not take me seriously(or anyone for that matter). Cause its not worth arguing about something when its not even that important(In this case. Its a video game).

But srsly. Whats up with the Laijin hate?
I did not really do anything to you.
And if I did. Then why take it so personally?
dude people hate on you because you're an idiot, the sooner you get that through your thick skull the better. Your arguments are stale, your advice is meaningless, and your facts are always wrong. Do the forums a favor and stop posting you waste. Also the "it's just a video game line" is really old if it were JUST a video game people wouldn't invest this many years into it. It's not just a game to some people and the sooner you realize that the better you ***got

Banks

Smash Hero
hey plank do i get a discount if i wear the same shirt you are wearing.

edit - why is everyone so mad at laijin? cuz he said yl counters peach? lol who cares

Laijin

Smash Hero
dude people hate on you because you're an idiot, the sooner you get that through your thick skull the better. Your arguments are stale, your advice is meaningless, and your facts are always wrong. Do the forums a favor and stop posting you waste. Also the "it's just a video game line" is really old if it were JUST a video game people wouldn't invest this many years into it. It's not just a game to some people and the sooner you realize that the better you ***got
Man.
I love this guy.
He gets his very first post on a thread I make(Which does not exist any more less than a week ago).
And then he leads off from there hating me(Probably for the rest of his smash career).

No matter how you look at it. Smash Bros. is still defiantly a video game. o_0 It does not matter how serious you take it. Its still just a ****ing video game. :\ Which happens to be really fun to play.

Fonz

Smash Ace
If a game is important enough to post thousands of times on a forum dedicated to that game, it's important enough to argue about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom