• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound 3* random stuff thread, mods can close this if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yea. Listen to QDVS.
Quit with the laijin hate.

Laijin vs. DoH money match.
That was the original purpose of me posting. And the laijin hate comes out of no where.
like wtf.

I'm not responding to anymore lai-hate.

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
I like the online drama, its funny cause people rarely have the balls to say it in person.

**** YOU HUGS!

/hides behind computer

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL eggz yayyyuhz kiwi > ka-master ;)
combo status is east coast at heart. **** west coast--i mean, cali. :3
and leave laijin alone, wtf? everyone stfu. x_x

Repryx

Smash Champion
I like the online drama, its funny cause people rarely have the balls to say it in person.

**** YOU HUGS!

/hides behind computer
EE=Smash Charlie Murphy lolz

I never met Laijin but This aint the place 4 Lai-hate....throw some Lai-love in2 this equation.

Lai-Love=H-H-Hate Breaker

chillindude829

Smash Master
i dont like laijin cuz he thought it was legitimately funny when he called me xif at VLS. even if i ever found it funny to begin with (which i didn't), repeating it several times made it incredibly annoying and removed any theoretical funny which it may have once contained

Repryx

Smash Champion
Cant we all just get along??? Tell you what....Im willing to be a scapegoat 4 Mr.Laijin so everyone can talk bad about me...and by me I mean Slikvik lolz

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
lol so i just was rolling down the page to see the last post and i literally stopped and rolled back up to look at the maxim advertisement. maxim FTW. good **** smashboards.

and not really phil. i cant shoot down the game i play. i finally realized this.

i just posted that to see who in here would get it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im tempted to have the thread closed for everyone but me and just have everyone PM me questions LOL so i dont have to sort thru all this bs

Fonz

Smash Ace
and not really phil. i cant shoot down the game i play. i finally realized this.

i just posted that to see who in here would get it.
Ah, good **** then =)

Anyone got plans for the controller reconfiguration? I'm definitely setting Y to my favorite taunt to make combo->taunt easier. Definitely keeping tap jump though =P

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm gonna get Silent Wolf to bring nintendo monopoly. Anyone down for some sort of weird teams money match in nintendo monopoly?
I would, but I don't want to listen to Silent Wolf complain about how the Car piece doesn't take any skill to use, and how he loses to Car pieces all of the time. =P

Cort

Apple Head
I'll play with Sensei, if he wants to team.

I'm not excellent at SSB64, but I've got a good sense of gimping, if you know what I mean.

Cort

Apple Head
MOOOOGLEEE I WAS THINKING OF YOU DURING MY LAST POST

I didn't expect you to come to this, though. You have amazing timing.

Let's team for ssb64 :)

Sensei

Smash Lord
Who plays ssb64 anymore? That game is so old, just play melee. You're probably going to still play ssb64 when brawl comes out. Stubborn ssb64 scrubs...

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Who plays ssb64 anymore? That game is so old, just play melee. You're probably going to still play ssb64 when brawl comes out. Stubborn ssb64 scrubs...
yes, but will you still play melee once brawl comes out? i dont play the 64 version anymore, im just saying people will say that about melee very soon.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
excellent. i want to keep playing melee no matter how good brawl is. however, i am terrified by the possibility that brawl will suck. it looks like its meant more for idiot kids to mess around with items and will not hold on a competitive level. i could be wrong though

Cort- awesome avatar, even though the last 12 eps of death note were so bad i wanted ryuk to write my name down to end my misery

Sensei- love the berserk clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom