• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*pound 3* random stuff thread, mods can close this if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Winston when will your Luigi play my Falco again???

Ka-Master I'll play you to...just a signed match....you sign my book to say you played me...no money involed(maybe depends on my Rupee Bag)

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Winston when will your Luigi play my Falco again???

Ka-Master I'll play you to...just a signed match....you sign my book to say you played me...no money involed(maybe depends on my Rupee Bag)
haha, are you going to the next C3 tourney? Maybe there... we're not doing the smash club thing at our school anymore. Novian's busy and I don't think we can get a permanent room after school.

If not, I guess at pound 3 then >__>

I heard you've gotten mad better, but I think I got better also...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
and I'm retro sephirothken

edit: just occurred to me that this thread is slowly VLSing.

Plairnkk, any idea when the "TENTATIVELY Date pending" will be " "? I want to get tickets soon...and if you've already answered this, don't worry, I'm just staying on-topic.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Gir vs. Squirtle of the Squirtle Squad would be a glorious battle.

Repryx

Smash Champion
haha, are you going to the next C3 tourney? Maybe there... we're not doing the smash club thing at our school anymore. Novian's busy and I don't think we can get a permanent room after school.

If not, I guess at pound 3 then >__>

I heard you've gotten mad better, but I think I got better also...
Ill try to come 2 C3 w/ KC Cloud....and why didnt you come by my school???

and Who did you hear I got mad better from? I got decent...if thats what you mean...

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Can someone please give me the address of this venue so I know where the hell to drive if I do decide to go?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
It's not decided yet, but it's most likely going to be held in Baltimore.
Thank you.

Looks like it's closer than I thought it would be. It's still too far to go without housing from someone in the area. Anyone willing to house me?

Fonz

Smash Ace
Everyone might as well hold off on all the housing requests til UMBC/Plank can actually finalize the venue/time. Once all that is set I'm sure Plank will help organize housing by posting who is offering in the first post. Also, it's but posted a lot but HAT can supposedly house a ton of people, so that offer is still out there I think (for when the tourney is confirmed).

Alukard

Smash Hero
well HAT ... would u mind housing one of the best crews in NYC ^_^ ... SWAT that is ... well feel free to read thru our thread and stuff ... theres drama actually happenin as we speak ... but w.e ... a few of us went to vls and loved it ... so we wanna go to this as well but we have no housing ... so yea ... let me kno ... thanks either way ^_^ ... the link to the thread is in my sig =)

Banned via Administration
hey if i do come (the probability is remote......wow i sound like m2k) then iw ant GOOd housing. im talking EC housing if u get my drift wink wink nudge nudge

also kiwi and milktea need to have a lesbian experience during the tournament

those are my conditions

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I agree with the post above me

plus a great samus named hugs
and some pimp as puff player
=_+
if not me and hugo will make a tent somewhere and sleep
and talk how were gonna get first and second
=D

kiwiii

Smash Lord
anything that involves milktea, i'm gonna have to pass out on. except probably pound3, cause i gots to go this junx lolz tee ay. ..so stop the discussion there, KTHX ^_^

5150 has ugly hair and doesn't know good funk
:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom