• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 Housing Thread

HAT

Smash Ace
me, pb&j, green mario, and POSSIBLY 2 others would like housing.

so get ready for us plz.

if i've already approved your attendance, then you can stay. otherwise, the total of people is too many..

third edit- turns out i didn't approve s0ft's request. even at that time i was trying to stop people from staying here. i can't house you guys. though let me know if it's so much an issue that you won't be able to go if i can't house you. [that doesn't mean i will]

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK Hat here is the info for the people coming in my party:

How many = 4 people
Who = QDVS, Col Bol, Otru, Skrach
When we're arriving = We're arriving at BWI at 7 PM Friday night and going to attempt to use plank's directions to get to your place (so if all goes well we should be there around 8 PM)
When we plan on leaving = Skrach has a flight out of BWI at 7 AM Monday morning (he's probably going to take a taxi to it)
QDVS, Col Bol, and Otru are flying out of BWI at 11:15 AM Monday morning, so we're probably gonna take a taxi at like 9 AM ish

:colorful:

phish-it

Smash Champion
Mr. Hat, I didn't see it anywhere in this thread but but could you leave your name and number? Just incase we gtet lost and mugged or something.

Dopey

Smash Lord
anyone wanna house Vidjo, Trail, Zec, and myself for friday night? hell even sat or sunday would be good too =)

but mostly just looking for friday night

HAT

Smash Ace
i haven't been able to access smashboards lately. binge drinking and an absolute lack of sleeping has prevented me.

my house is air conditioned pretty well. when you bring your sleeping bag, you'll be fine.

name- Alex Margaritas
number- 443-615-0182

forward- that's cool

dopey- you all can come any nights you want, as long as you bring a poker set.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Hi...some of us Cali smashers are at the quality inn..we didn't bring a cube though! Anyone want to smash today? I think that other smashfest going on is too far for us considering we don't have a car =P But if anyone in the area wants to smash call me 949 294 5737 or post back, thanks.

Top Bottom