• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 Housing Thread

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I already talked to you over pm, but jsut posting it here again. I would most lost likely need housing for myself and other members of I.E. I'll get back to you with an exact list of people needing housing.

And btw, you can sign me up for the magic draft, haven't played in mad long.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya I PMed you before HAT about housing, I was wondering if you could still house me for probably friday, Saturday and Sunday night.. I think I will leave on monday morning, don't worry I will obviously pay you and give you some good challenge...

Also I'm down for drafting a new set of Magic.. it's been a while since I played. I played back at Urza's Legacy lol. (Old school =P) But ya I would like to play with you guys and make this interesting =)

HAT

Smash Ace
sounds like we have 8 for a draft.

the draft is going to have to pay, in part, for a pre-ordered box. i can only get the box the day of pound 3. so the night of day 1, saturday, will be the draft night.

it's going to be tough to get a good pre-order deal. it'll be a lot easier if someone can lend me the money in advance. or if a rich ****er can just pre-order it for me.

it'll be pretty ****in sweet. but watch out- i know what i'm doing.

and lol, i hope you don't think drafting is free. 10 bucks a person.

So who all are you housing HAT?
this thread is it. whoever doesn't post in this thread gets turned away at the door.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure another 1 of the people coming with me will draft as well (Dragon_Hawk). How are we distributing the rares? Keep what you draft or winner gets first pick, 2nd gets 2nd pick, etc.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I need housing.

I am a maybe, but leaning far toward likely.

Also, I'll need a ride to venue if there isn't some simple way for me to get there.. (bus). Anybody with like.. an extra seat in a vehicle that they'll have at HAT's that could give me a ride?

HAT

Smash Ace
I'm not sure how many setups I'll have. Remember that there will be like 40 people here, so..don't expect to be playing incessantly. I'll have at least 5 setups. Bring cubes etc.

HAT

Smash Ace
Is anyone driving near Emmaus, PA, on their way to Pound? I need to know. I need a...very valuable package picked up.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Well ya I will obviously rotate with the other + MMs perhaps with whoever wants to MM me there. =P
I'll MM. I'll be accepting any and all Mm's at HAT's house. I'll also be bringing two full setups and possibly 2 brawl ready setups. :)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hat, it looks like my plans have changed and I won't be making it after all, so you trade more floor space for less drafters.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'll MM. I'll be accepting any and all Mm's at HAT's house. I'll also be bringing two full setups and possibly 2 brawl ready setups. :)
What? 2 brawl? That's impossible.. lol did you know that brawl got delayed again? It's going to be released sometime in march now.

HAT

Smash Ace
yeah i already invited QDVS etc. i also approved you, otru.

<3

hope to see you guys there.

remember! i can't provide any transportation. but the venue is walking distance.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i'm housing with you.

thursday - sunday, leaving 4 am monday morning. i'll be arriving at BWI at 5pm on thursday.

i think it's just me, since mango pretty much has money.

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam it looks like HATs house is gonna b the **** ... anyone wants team MM's?

HAT

Smash Ace
Yeah. My place is full.

To those of you who are coming- be absolutely prepared. There's going to be a billiondy people. It probably won't be awkward, but there won't be constant smash. I do have 4 or 5 computers, though.. And I'll be trying to run a draft both Friday and Saturday nights.

I'll do my best to keep you all thoroughly entertained.

Please enjoy your stay at

HATquest
Hotel

Alukard

Smash Hero
otru i accept =) ... just look for the nyc dudes we gonna b the cool looking niggz up in there lol ... HAT is too funny

HAT

Smash Ace
I don't. I do have a router and a few extra ethernet cables, though. And you can bring a wireless router if you want. =]

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Forward's plane arrives at 4:44 and will be taking a taxi there. He will then money match you for $10, win, and then give it back to you so he can stay at your house. You have been warned.

HAT

Smash Ace
Forward's plane arrives at 4:44 and will be taking a taxi there. He will then money match you for $10, win, and then give it back to you so he can stay at your house. You have been warned.
rofl. i'm fine with forward staying here, provided there is some seriousness in your statement.

Top Bottom