• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrichor

Smash Apprentice
People seem to be doing a lot of analysis of the roster based on the assumption that the roster layout we've seen is final, or at least that the order of the series and characters is final. Why? I agree that the leak is real, but there's no reason why Sakurai couldn't change the layout of the roster or order of the series. Unless he arranged it into a hideously inappropriate shape, the ESRB probably wouldn't care what the layout was, therefore it's something he'd have the freedom to change after the game had been assessed.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Part of my reasoning is the jump from the first picture in my graphic from a recent build to the leak. You see the characters move the way I described, left to right always.
Not exactly, if we add in the the Demo roster here's where your problem is:

Mario > Luigi > Bowser > Yoshi > Donkey Kong > Zelda > Sheik > Toon Link > Samus > Pit > Marth > Kirby > Little Mac > Fox > Pikachu > Greninja > Villager > Wii Fit Trainer > Mega Man > Sonic

That order still appears, unchanged, in the eshop roster and the ESRB roster. Other characters are added, sure, but that order does not change between any 3DS roster build. Your build puts Little Mac two spaces behind when he would just be put there if he wasn't taking up a space to fill an almost perfect row. The roster adds characters in, and shifts everyone to the right from it, nobody ever moves to the left, which you had to do a lot of to try and fit more characters in.

The organization is Large Franchises (organized to fit) + Space Fillers (Game&Watch, Little Mac, Dog, and R.O.B.) then Single characters then Third Parties (with Shulk sitting with them for I don't know why).

If Lucas was in Ness would be before Duck Hunt so Lucas filled out that row, if there's a character (Wolf or Mewtwo) missing from that row Lucas still doesn't fit because then Ness would be between Duck Hunt and R.O.B. so Lucas could sit next to him at the far left of his row.

If Ridley was in Samus and Samus would switch places with Pit and Palutena, and Little Mac would be somewhere else.

If Dixie (or King K. Rool) was visiting, Little Mac would be before Samus so he spaceholds the second row, and the Dreamlanders would switch places with the Space Animals so that the rows evened out with Samus and Samus starting the third row.

If you're using Brawls left to right model, then you cannot shift around characters because you feel they are in the wrong place. Which you did with pretty much the entire roster for your end results.

People seem to be doing a lot of analysis of the roster based on the assumption that the roster layout we've seen is final, or at least that the order of the series and characters is final. Why? I agree that the leak is real, but there's no reason why Sakurai couldn't change the layout of the roster or order of the series. Unless he arranged it into a hideously inappropriate shape, the ESRB probably wouldn't care what the layout was, therefore it's something he'd have the freedom to change after the game had been assessed.
Consistency. If the organization didn't continuously appear the way it did, I would think things changed, but it looks to me that the roster was 'finalized' then edits were made (two-three clones), and they were added to the end of the list so as to not have to recode everything so all the franchises lined up. If the eshop build didn't match perfectly to the other two you might have something, but it does.

Last edited:

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage

I found this one, that seems recent. But it's clearly fake. That top left image looks awful, and the text on screen doesn't match the other reveal trailers, the other words below Ridley's name are not colored, and whenever it shows the text, there is always a shadow behind the character:

With the exception of Palutena, probably because it was an anime trailer?

edit: yeah it's older than I thought

Last edited:

SSBBphenom

Smash Cadet
NNID
SSBBphenom
3DS FC
3368-3003-7322
I think there's a good chance Lucas (also maybe Claus and Ninten?) could be alternate costumes for Ness. Sakurai made it clear that there were other alternate costumes aside from Lucina and that when they decide to change even the slightest attribute or physical trait that would affect their fighting that's when they get their own slot. I know that Lucas looks different than Ness but honestly their abilities are pretty similar. It'd make plenty of sense to save a roster slot and include previous popular "clones" or semi-clones as alt. costumes since that's a new thing this time around.

We know although Lucina has the same moveset as Marth, she's a tad shorter, faster and doesn't have the tipper thing, so in his mind that justified a new slot. I'd assume Dr. Mario doesn't use F.L.U.D.D. so he'd be more like 64/Melee Mario, and that's a bigger difference than Lucina-Marth, so he gets his own slot. There's no way to confirm it but i've heard Dark Pit might use a staff that shoots some beam (? haven't played Uprising yet, sorry >_<) instead of the Bow and plays more like Brawl's Pit, so he'd get his own slot. BUT if we trust the leaks then Bowser Jr. is in, and his alt. costumes are the Koopalings. Which is most likely true considering this:

Which also makes the Olimar bit believable- that Alph is 4 of Olimar's alts (I'd guess Alph is the same height as Olimar while Louie is taller, so only Alph made the cut). As far as I know (and can tell from Google) Ness & Lucas aren't really different heights:

So maybe he couldn't/didn't want to make them different enough to be their own characters but made him an alt? Same could possibly go for Wolf and Fox I suppose and it'd be a cool surprise for fans who thought they were cut. I remember very early in development he talked about how hard it is to make the roster fresh and not cut fan favorites from the previous game even if they were similar to other characters, but he wanted to make as many people happy as possible. This would be a good way to do that.

(Btw just a theory, but if it's already been talked about to death sorry! I haven't been following this thread since the beginning.)

ikemachine

Smash Apprentice
I think there's a good chance Lucas (also maybe Claus and Ninten?) could be alternate costumes for Ness. Sakurai made it clear that there were other alternate costumes aside from Lucina and that when they decide to change even the slightest attribute or physical trait that would affect their fighting that's when they get their own slot. I know that Lucas looks different than Ness but honestly their abilities are pretty similar. It'd make plenty of sense to save a roster slot and include previous popular "clones" or semi-clones as alt. costumes since that's a new thing this time around.

We know although Lucina has the same moveset as Marth, she's a tad shorter, faster and doesn't have the tipper thing, so in his mind that justified a new slot. I'd assume Dr. Mario doesn't use F.L.U.D.D. so he'd be more like 64/Melee Mario, and that's a bigger difference than Lucina-Marth, so he gets his own slot. There's no way to confirm it but i've heard Dark Pit might use a staff that shoots some beam (? haven't played Uprising yet, sorry >_<) instead of the Bow and plays more like Brawl's Pit, so he'd get his own slot. BUT if we trust the leaks then Bowser Jr. is in, and his alt. costumes are the Koopalings. Which is most likely true considering this:

Which also makes the Olimar bit believable- that Alph is 4 of Olimar's alts (I'd guess Alph is the same height as Olimar while Louie is taller, so only Alph made the cut). As far as I know (and can tell from Google) Ness & Lucas aren't really different heights:

So maybe he couldn't/didn't want to make them different enough to be their own characters but made him an alt? Same could possibly go for Wolf and Fox I suppose and it'd be a cool surprise for fans who thought they were cut. I remember very early in development he talked about how hard it is to make the roster fresh and not cut fan favorites from the previous game even if they were similar to other characters, but he wanted to make as many people happy as possible. This would be a good way to do that.

(Btw just a theory, but if it's already been talked about to death sorry! I haven't been following this thread since the beginning.)
If this were true why wouldnt the leaker say "oh and Lucas is an alt for ness and wolf is an alt for fox" when they went out of the way to talk about alph and the koopalings

Rakath

Smash Ace
@ SSBBphenom SSBBphenom : Dark Pit's primary weapon is the Dark Pit Staff, which is a linear ranged weapon, it doesn't curve the same way the arrows of a Bow weapon does (like Palutena's Bow, Pit's signature weapon in Brawl). Of the three confirmed clones he's probably the only one that was designed outright to be a clone. While Doc and Lucina were 'upgraded' to clone status.

@ I ikemachine : It's possible that they were less important to the leaker, if the leaker is more of a fan of Pikmin, and the Koopa Kids are a new character.

devo_

Smash Apprentice
I don't think Lucas or Wolf are alts, that would be ridiculous. Not sure about the Koopalings, but I do agree that Alph would be a perfect alt for Olimar. They are about the same size and Olimar's hitbox is his helmet, which would make face shapes irrelevant.

EarthBoundRules

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4399-0517-2480
This is a mock up I made that moves none of the characters from the leaked roster to the left except for the clones and Ness who is no longer the single rep for his franchise in this roster.

Last edited:

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
I've resigned myself to the possibility the revealed roster is complete. Though of course I hope it isn't and there's no evidence either way I think it'll help me deal with it if it turns out to be true. :p

Stalkos

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1977-0277-9521

While I undertsand your point, I'll be the one to pull your leg here.

You say that Lucina by having different attributes than Marth and the tip mechanic different is enough to make her a different character. But she's still the same Marth character, with different stats.
Dr. Mario may have a different Down B and a different neutral B with the pills. He still the same Mario character, with different stats and specials.
Lucas is much more than that. He have different attributes and his specials work different too. Also, his Smash attacks and tilts attacks are all different. That's much more reasons to give him a slot in the roster. He may be the same Ness character, but with different stats, physical moves and special moves.

More reasons than Lucina and Dr. Mario. The same logistic can be applied to Wolf.

I can see them adding those 'clones' characters as extras ones, not hurting anyone's chances to get in the cast, but Lucas becoming a alt will be a offense. (I already expect his specials being custom of Ness if he don't make it though ).

BUT, we should be talking about the leaks, and not reasons or chances of characters.

Last edited:

SSBBphenom

Smash Cadet
NNID
SSBBphenom
3DS FC
3368-3003-7322
If this were true why wouldnt the leaker say "oh and Lucas is an alt for ness and wolf is an alt for fox" when they went out of the way to talk about alph and the koopalings
Well, the leakers clearly either didn't see everything, or at least decided not to share everything. I mean, we saw actual video of Jr. & Shulk but no Duck Hunt, DP, Doc., etc. You could ask why didn't upload or discuss any of the things he skipped over but do you not believe them since he didn't talk about it?

@ Rakath Rakath yeah I didn't know what it's called but whoever started that rumor said the beam just goes straight and you can't control it. That alone would probably earn him his own slot

Rakath

Smash Ace
This is a mock up I made that moves none of the characters from the leaked roster to the left except for the clones. Note that Mewtwo could be replaced in his row by Wolf.

Because you clearly didn't move Ness 20 spaces to the left?

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
This is a mock up I made that moves none of the characters from the leaked roster to the left except for the clones. Note that Mewtwo could be replaced in his row by Wolf.

You moved the clones and Ness up and to the left, from what I can see at a glance. Brawl only shifted characters right or down a row, inserting new characters in between.

It's all these roster mockups that don't incorporate that simple rule (and try to "fix" the clones' locations) that are starting to make me seriously doubt the chances of any newcomers, particularly in tightly-packed franchises high on the roster (DK, Zelda, Metroid).

EarthBoundRules

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4399-0517-2480
Because you clearly didn't move Ness 20 spaces to the left?
True. I changed his position because he was no longer a single rep for his franchise with the inclusion of Lucas. I'll edit my original post to explain that.

BillE

Smash Cadet
This is a mock up I made that moves none of the characters from the leaked roster to the left except for the clones and Ness who is no longer the single rep for his franchise in this roster. Note that Mewtwo could be replaced in his row by Wolf.

I don't think baby bowser will be in bud, maybe bowser jr. though

Rakath

Smash Ace
You moved the clones and Ness up and to the left, from what I can see at a glance. Brawl only shifted characters right or down a row, inserting new characters in between.

It's all these roster mockups that don't incorporate that simple rule (and try to "fix" the clones' locations) that are starting to make me seriously doubt the chances of any newcomers, particularly in tightly-packed franchises high on the roster (DK, Zelda, Metroid).
This has been my thought process for a while now. Wolf and Mewtwo are fine, new clones (Dixie, Impa, Lucas if listed as a clone) are fine. Ridley, K.Rool, Dixie as a unique character, Impa as a unique character, Lucas sitting with Ness are all screwed. There's pretty much no room for anyone in the top two rows, three if they only put spaceholders on the Right (but I can see Mac moving to first seat in Row 4... not that there's much reason, those three franchises are well represented).

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
Why do people want to chop up clone corner so bad? If they're grouped together from the start, odds are they aren't going to be moved around. Otherwise, Doc would already be in the top row.

And, it might not be a perfect 9x6 grid either.

Your OCD is making the CSS for you. Let go of these preconceived patterns.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Why do people assume that all the remaining slots are all newcomers?
Edit: inb4 someone blasts to me that mewtwo isn't a newcomer...you know what I meant

Last edited:

SANCHOCO

Smash Apprentice
This is a mock up I made that moves none of the characters from the leaked roster to the left except for the clones and Ness who is no longer the single rep for his franchise in this roster. Note that Mewtwo could be replaced in his row by Wolf.

There is a severe lack of Charizard in this mock up

SSBBphenom

Smash Cadet
NNID
SSBBphenom
3DS FC
3368-3003-7322
While I undertsand your point, I'll be the one to pull your leg here.

You say that Lucina by having different attributes than Marth and the tip mechanic different is enough to make her a different character. But she's still the same Marth character, with different stats.
Dr. Mario may have a different Down B and a different neutral B with the pills. He still the same Mario character, with different stats and specials.
Lucas is much more than that. He have different attributes and his specials work different too. Also, his Smash attacks and tilts attacks are all different. That's much more reasons to give him a slot in the roster. He may be the same Ness character, but with different stats, physical moves and special moves.

More reasons than Lucina and Dr. Mario. The same logistic can be applied to Wolf.

I can see them adding those 'clones' characters as extras ones, not hurting anyone's chances to get in the cast, but Lucas becoming a alt will be a offense. (I already expect his specials being custom of Ness if he don't make it though ).

BUT, we should be talking about the leaks, and not reasons or chances of characters.
I'm a huge EarthBound/MOTHER fan and would rather Lucas have his own slot (along with Poo or Jeff) but the way things are going it doesn't look like he will. It doesn't look like he's in the game at all. But considering the fact that the Koopalings are all different sizes and weights as far as I can tell (like in Mario Kart) yet throwing them in the clown car can possibly make the alts for Bowser Jr. (which they all look bigger than lol) means it's really just up to Sakurai's judgement. The main difference between Lucas and Ness in Brawl were the effects caused by their attacks, which really was to just keep them from being exact copies. They could've animate Freeze and Flash very differently but they just changed maneuverability and effect of the attack. They could decide to just make him a clone this time around if they really wanted to.

And excuse me, I thought it was relevant since people were discussing the roster placement for pages and trying to figure out who else could be revealed and how they would be arranged, and a lot of their theories hinged on Lucas filling a spot, or even Wolf. I mean, if we're still guessing characters based on the hope that the locked All-Star mode and space left on the CSS means we have up to 5 more characters; if one of them were to be an alt that's one you could eliminate.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
Why do people assume that all the remaining slots are all newcomers?
Edit: inb4 someone blasts to me that mewtwo isn't a newcomer...you know what I meant
Oh, man, I was going to say Mewtwo isn't a newcomer and you just edited it :(

But yeah, I agree. To be honest, I'd really love the remaining characters to be Ridley, K. Rool, Impa, Mewtwo and Wolf. Three newcomers and two veterans.

And probably people expect more newcomers because it's a lot more exciting to see new faces rather than a character you've already played as.

EarthBoundRules

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4399-0517-2480

Stalkos

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1977-0277-9521
I'm a huge EarthBound/MOTHER fan and would rather Lucas have his own slot (along with Poo or Jeff) but the way things are going it doesn't look like he will. It doesn't look like he's in the game at all. But considering the fact that the Koopalings are all different sizes and weights as far as I can tell (like in Mario Kart) yet throwing them in the clown car can possibly make the alts for Bowser Jr. (which they all look bigger than lol) means it's really just up to Sakurai's judgement. The main difference between Lucas and Ness in Brawl were the effects caused by their attacks, which really was to just keep them from being exact copies. They could've animate Freeze and Flash very differently but they just changed maneuverability and effect of the attack. They could decide to just make him a clone this time around if they really wanted to.
I know Lucas chances are very low right now, I just wanted to made it clear that Lucas is a very different character and not only in the effect of his moves. That is just applied to his specials.
Like I said before, I understood your point, and if Bowser Jr. alts end up being koopalings, this could be applied to other characters as well. I still don't buy it though, for very little things, like victory poses/phrases and even the name of the character.

If a Roy alt Bowser Jr. wins a match, it will still displays "Bowser Jr." on the screen. Some may argue that "in some extend, all koopalings are Bowser juniores", but to characters like Lucas, Wolf or Daisy, that would be not fitting and weird.

And excuse me, I thought it was relevant since people were discussing the roster placement for pages and trying to figure out who else could be revealed and how they would be arranged, and a lot of their theories hinged on Lucas filling a spot, or even Wolf. I mean, if we're still guessing characters based on the hope that the locked All-Star mode and space left on the CSS means we have up to 5 more characters; if one of them were to be an alt that's one you could eliminate.
Whoa, no need for being all defensive. When I said to get back to the topic, I was reffering to myself, because I stopped to start talking about characters in special. I guess I should have being more clear. Sorry for that.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Okay, thought experiment (and we need to use our imaginations for it, as I'm not doing image stuff to show this off, sorry):

Rules:
1. None of the clones exist, we're going with what the roster could have been but issues forced clones to be promoted to clones.
1a. I lied about Dark Pit, you'll see why in a moment.
2. Characters must stay in the same order as the ESRB roster except for spaceholder characters at the ends of lines (G&W, Mac, Dog and ROB technically can still move down a row) being added or removed.
3. Don't worry about the Ice Climbers, they'd probably fall in the sad lonely souls section anyway.

Adding Ridley:
First you need to move Metroid off its line and down one, so you can add any two of Dixie, K.Rool, Impa, and Spaceholder.
Metroid - Kid Icarus - Fire Emblem - Spaceholder becomes the third row.
Kirby - Star Fox... that's a problem, you need at least 4 new characters to make that row work, Pokemon won't fit with who we have. So some Spaceholders move up, maybe Lucas and Wolf add to the roster, maybe Bandanna Dee is added?
Pokemon starts Row Five, and the rest of the spots are stand alones but... this is a mess of a roster. I'm not really feeling it.

Adding Dixie/K.Rool/Impa:
Well, first you need to move Metroid off its line and down one, so you'd have to add... this feels oddly familiar.
You end up in pretty much the same mess as trying to add Ridley. The upper rows are just too finnicky.

Adding Mewtwo or Wolf:
ROB starts the fifth Row.

Adding Mewtwo and Wolf:
Duck Hunt starts the fifth Row.

Adding Bandanna Dee, Lucina, or Dark Pit:
Little Mac goes to be somewhere else.

- This is mostly under the idea Dark Pit was intended to be a clone, and was shifted down to the Clone Section when Lucina and Doc Mario were upgraded from costumes. Technically any single clone could easily be pushed into the roster and the spaceholder in their row would just be somewhere else, but you cannot put all three, into the roster without complicating things, observe!

Adding Dark Pit and Lucina:
We need another space holder so the Kirby cast moves down to the Star Fox row and... we run into too many Pokemon again and the row gets a bit ugly to look at. It looks better with Ness and Lucas filling up half the vacant spots but... it isn't really functional.

- My guess is that there's a yes/no question on if a character is unlocked, and the CSS hides the portion of the table if the answer is 'no.' Which is relatively easy programming, meaning the character order is stable and unchanging, it's just how many characters we see that matters. The level of reprogramming to move the code for two characters (Pittoo to the bottom, and Little Mac to the end of the third row) is different from the level of complicated rearranging to make Ridley, Dixie, K.Rool, or Impa ever fit into the roster properly.

And with Little Mac being in the third row, it means that row is also fairly locked down, we'd need to add an entire row to get him in a new place that makes sense, which means 9 more characters (at least).

lavadeira

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1736-0917-9729
I still want Lucas as his own character instead of an alt of Ness because I really don't see Claus or Masked Man being Ness' alts. Lucas' though. They could pull a half/half alt selection like they did with Olimar according to the leak: Ness is half Ness, half Ninten, Lucas is half Lucas, half Claus, with one of the Claus alts being MM.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
This is what i'd see the full roster being is we end up having wolf lucas and ice climbers still in the game as unlockables.

Not sure why everyone is restraining the roster to being a perfect square when it's not like the CSS can't simply be shrunk down and end up looking more like what happen to melee's roster.

Attachments

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I know Lucas chances are very low right now, I just wanted to made it clear that Lucas is a very different character and not only in the effect of his moves. That is just applied to his specials.
Like I said before, I understood your point, and if Bowser Jr. alts end up being koopalings, this could be applied to other characters as well. I still don't buy it though, for very little things, like victory poses/phrases and even the name of the character.

If a Roy alt Bowser Jr. wins a match, it will still displays "Bowser Jr." on the screen. Some may argue that "in some extend, all koopalings are Bowser juniores", but to characters like Lucas, Wolf or Daisy, that would be not fitting and weird.
Some might argue that, but Nintendo definitely would not agree with the idea, at least, I seriously doubt it. It's just as weird to throw Lemmy in the Koopa Clown Car and just call him Bowser Jr. as it is to play as Lucas and have someone call him Ness. Any fan of any character would still find it very "not fitting."

Personally I think it's possible that Lucas has been relegated to an alt skin slot, especially if Ness has been made to play more like a mix of both psychic kids. Which I know is unlikely, but oh god if that happened I'd be so damn happy.

SSBBphenom

Smash Cadet
NNID
SSBBphenom
3DS FC
3368-3003-7322
True, I just thought since in his game he could use similar weapons and moves as Ness that there was enough material there for Sakurai to make him a full clone if he wanted to. And ah, see i've actually been hoping the announcer will say "Roy!", "Alph!", etc. when you win as, or select an alt before confirming. If it just said Ness and showed Lucas that'd be weak.

Also really sorry if that last part sounded rude I just didn't want to seem off-topic, although lol this post has been very off topic so to fix that;

Do any of the super debunk pros here know how this was made? It has to be fake but this and other Ridley crap has floating around and I like to share what I haven't seen posted yet here so you guys can prove it all fake until we run across some real info.

gamer8

Smash Lord
This is going to be a long two weeks, It feels weird to say it already but the game is out next Saturday, can't believe it.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
True, I just thought since in his game he could use similar weapons and moves as Ness that there was enough material there for Sakurai to make him a full clone if he wanted to. And ah, see i've actually been hoping the announcer will say "Roy!", "Alph!", etc. when you win as, or select an alt before confirming. If it just said Ness and showed Lucas that'd be weak.

Also really sorry if that last part sounded rude I just didn't want to seem off-topic, although lol this post has been very off topic so to fix that;

Do any of the super debunk pros here know how this was made? It has to be fake but this and other Ridley crap has floating around and I like to share what I haven't seen posted yet here so you guys can prove it all fake until we run across some real info.

I've seen this fake several times already.

ToonAdri

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Toonadri
the roster it's likely to be fake,the only real characters confirmed are shulk,ganon and bowser jr are real 100% for sure.
more pepole say the roster is fake,photoshop,outside shulk ganon and bowser jr,so the good side? maybe lucas wolf ice climbers and isaac are in.

The_Intruder

Smash Apprentice

Looks close to this one

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That is literally Ridley's Brawl trophy.

Also, this is not, I repeat, not a general leak thread.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
the roster it's likely to be fake,the only real characters confirmed are shulk,ganon and bowser jr are real 100% for sure.
more pepole say the roster is fake,photoshop,outside shulk ganon and bowser jr,so the good side? maybe lucas wolf ice climbers and isaac are in.
It's not fake. Face it now before the truth hits you in the face. Hard.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I require assistance!
I found a dectractor on Miiverse and decided to enlighten them on the leak.
Now the mistress is taking it WAY too far.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGTMjBdAQ
I am Eban, Jade is the detractor, and whoever else is there is just there.
Help would be appreciated, as I kinda need it. She's going off the deep end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom