• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Well guys the just think in less then 2 weeks we will have no need to talk of leaks(unless it is related to DLC).

JLU51306

Smash Apprentice
Forgive my ignorance, but is the arena with the flying ship from Melee returning?

Last edited:

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Forgive my ignorance, but is the arena with the flying ship from Melee returning?
Doesn't look like it from what we've seen so far.

3ds returning stages are...:

Mushroomy Kingdom (brawl) (I have no idea why)
Jungle Japes (melee)
Yoshi's Island (brawl)
Brinstar (melee)
Great Fox (melee)
Wario Ware Inc. (brawl)
... uh ... the Pikmin one (brawl)
Flat Zone 2 (brawl)
Green Hill Zone (brawl)

And it looks like MAYBE Pictochat but I don't recognize the artwork shown

The only returning stage on Wii U looks to be Halberd from Brawl, but I'm sure that list will expand soon

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
And it looks like MAYBE Pictochat but I don't recognize the artwork shown
Correct.
On that Topic, someone on Miiverse wondered why Pictochat is a returning stage and I replied:
"Probably because Pictochat originated on the original Nintendo DS, so not only is it a retro stage from Brawl but also a nice callback to the days of old."
...Then he reported me for "Hateful/Bullying" and the Admins listened.
#DoneWithMiiverse

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
So I got a message from someone today that someone has leaked this onto deviantART and shows potentially leaked screenshots of Ridley's reveal trailer by user GoFennecFox. Not sure if the person wants me to post this but here's the image. Lets talk about this. Credits to CrouchingDeer who showed this to me.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I got a message from someone today that someone has leaked this onto deviantART and shows potentially leaked screenshots of Ridley's reveal trailer by user GoFennecFox. Not sure if the person wants me to post this but here's the image. Lets talk about this.

I see no Doctor Mario. >:|

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
So I got a message from someone today that someone has leaked this onto deviantART and shows potentially leaked screenshots of Ridley's reveal trailer by user GoFennecFox. Not sure if the person wants me to post this but here's the image. Lets talk about this.

nice t-pose

it's cool that you made a pretty sweet ridley model, but.......... *drumroll*

YOU AIN'T GOT NO STYLE!

Spiderfog

Smash Cadet
NNID
Spiderfog
3DS FC
4425-1483-7986

I dunno. Looks skeptical.

Can't really say either way.

kylexv

Smash Master

Sadly, looks fake.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
>Every five hours
>Opens Potential Roster/Stage leak thread in Smashboards
>Skims over most of it, checks links for images
>Laughs at fake leaks
>See ya in five hours

I'm really wondering what its going to be in the last 2 weeks of PoTDs. Almost sure at this point that the rest of the veterans will be secret (weird in Wario's case though). Will there be any assists/modes left for the 3DS? Or will we start early with Wii U exclusives?.

Zango

Smash Apprentice

I'm not an expert but that looks about as legit as John Boner's spray tan.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787

I just find it kinda hard to believe they would make a size argument pun. We've seen it a million times in fan-made pictures, leading me to believe that this is fake.

I want to believe though, and I still have high hopes for him.

Chrollo.

fka president wario

I'm leaning towards this being fake but this is a damn good fake.

Neon Blue Yoshi

Smash Rookie

To be honest, the image in the far right looks real. However, the other two looks fake. The middle one doesn't match other character reveals from trailers.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Oh my god people.... seriously?

You're falling for that trash?

He's standing perfectly upright in each screen, same pose. Some joker either remodeled Ridley, or MORE LIKELY, took the model from Brawl, and rendered it nice and pretty from a few different camera angles

Go back and watch ANY OF THE OFFICIAL TRAILERS and you'll see the animators are much more talented. That is a dead-as-a-door-knob pose right there.

Holy ... please... respect yourselves... you're like fish to a lure

says the guy that just fell for that Lucas 'shop hard

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
That Ridley pose is atrocious. He looks like he belongs more in a Broadway musical than in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom