• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
More things, including Wario's trophy! http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw#sDjoQb8
Also, Larry in a Clown Car with his colors we haven't seen before, so Koopalings are Bowser Jr.'s alt costumes, like Villager does?
Will main Lemmy Mc.Rainbow-Hair.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Guessing that means you disagree. :p

Guess that means that other guy was an imposter. Ridley still has a chance!
Yea I disagree...I liked Wolf :/ I don't see a reason to kick a character who hasn't had a game recently. Like Ice Climbers.

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663

Apparently it's because he "talked to himself" and he has no picture evidence. Also the code after the username.

Also, the real leaker doesn't still know who are the remaining characters.
Ah, thank you. This clears things up.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
People getting swept up in the hype is not that surprising honestly. None of the leakers should know the remaining characters right now since all the new info, videos and pictures come from the ESRB videos, which of course don't have these characters, and they all track back to ESRB employees, who obviously don't know these things either since they weren't presented to them.

So basically we have to wait for someone to get their hands on the actual game early to know who the remaining characters are.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Welp, i'm okay with all those characters except one. Not the characters i wanted but... indifference.

Time to use chorus men as my new training dummy.

Looks like the last newcomers will be dixie... really? mewtwo, and that character.

Looks like its the brawl disappointment all over again, but hey i hope the gameplay is great.

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
The current leaker is NOT credible at the moment. Wait until you see some additional photos. They are coming out like wild fire now. Patience.

Ridley and Random.
I thought Mii Fighters were accessible via Random when Customizations are on?

As for Ridley, we'll see, because we only have time to rely on us now

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663
Yea I know but still. Especially when Starfox is getting a new game.
Well them having a game in the upcoming years from now doesn't really mean much to people designing a roster during 2012.

lemaskdemasque

Smash Cadet
I think we've well and truly milked the current info dry for now. We're really waiting on Nintendo's move now. as mentioned, no'one has access to any more newcomers that are likey to leak, so now it's back to the waiting game.

Last edited:

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
I thought Mii Fighters were accessible via Random when Customizations are on?

As for Ridley, we'll see, because we only have time to rely on us now
That's one theory. Nothing is certain.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
The only thing I don't understand why would he get rid of old characters for clones. Seems unreasonable. Especially Wolf and Ice Climbers.

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
Haha... Wouldn't it be cool if Sakurai announced a veteran tomorrow?
Like...
Like the Ice Climbers?
Or Lucas?

Ultimate Troll:troll:

I'm sorry... :,( I can't stop grasping at straws!

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
I think hope for Ridley is out the window guys, just give it up.

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
I think we've well and truly milked the current info dry for now. We're really waiting on Nintendo's move now. as mentioned, no'one has access to any more newcomers that are likey to leak, so now it's back to the waiting game.

You underestimate us. We talk about duck necks for days.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The only thing I don't understand why would he get rid of old characters for clones. Seems unreasonable. Especially Wolf and Ice Climbers.
They weren't gotten rid of for clones. They were removed for more unique characters and then the clones were added later.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Haha... Wouldn't it be cool if Sakurai announced a veteran tomorrow?
Like...
Like the Ice Climbers?
Or Lucas?

Ultimate Troll:troll:

I'm sorry... :,( I can't stop grasping at straws!
I honestly think Sakurai is contemplating how to go about revealing characters now that they're leaked....I mean, I feel kind of sorry for the guy. It's almost like he's stuck.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Especially bringing back dr mario. Im right there with you
I actually think the only Clone I'm looking forward to IS Dr. Mario because he is the only clone to have a different Special Move from the original. He will probably have Dr. Tornado and Mario has FLUDD.

I just wish that Wolf and Ice Climbers were back.

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663
While I am pleased that the leak is possibly confirming Ridley, I'm also pretty bummed that Lucas and Wolf are cut as I really enjoyed them. They will be missed, and I hope for DLC of them.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I'm off to hike now, but when i come back, I hope to see Mewtwo actually confirmed instead of text from an Apparent "imposter".

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
No need to be a jerk about it. So much stuff is up in the air at this point.
I'm not being a jerk, people are just grasping for straws. Gematsu was wrong about Chrom, Ninka is probably wrong about Ridley. From this roster, we have a Pokemon, a DK rep, and a character from a new series to see. It's really, REALLY unlikely to see Ridley.

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think Sakurai is contemplating how to go about revealing characters now that they're leaked....I mean, I feel kind of sorry for the guy. It's almost like he's stuck.
I think he should have known a leak was likely in the last weeks and should have released trailers prememptively. Imo

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I actually think the only Clone I'm looking forward to IS Dr. Mario because he is the only clone to have a different Special Move from the original. He will probably have Dr. Tornado and Mario has FLUDD.

I just wish that Wolf and Ice Climbers were back.
I don't think we ever got see how Dark Pit plays. Why are you saying Dr. Mario is the only clone with different special moves? Hm?

And Ice Climbers were cut for technical reasons.

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
I'm not being a jerk, people are just grasping for straws. Gematsu was wrong about Chrom, Ninka is probably wrong about Ridley. From this roster, we have a Pokemon, a DK rep, and a character from a new series to see. It's really, REALLY unlikely to see Ridley.
You take a 4chan text post as truth. Oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom