• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That guy was proven fake, or at least considered not credible, he tried to piggy back on the real leak. So we're back to knowing nothing except there are more characters and the ninka 4 are the leading candidates
Does ninka has to do with this one?

If yes, link?

Anyway, he's probably unlokcing stuff.

My 2 most wanted got teased in a clever way.

Either something is fishy with Sakurai or what the leak doesn't know.

But we should know more.

I'm so conflicted. If Ridley isn't there, that would be even more questionable than tripping considering how clever the tease is.

What I'm more conflicted is trailers now...

BombKirby

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking this. Ridley definitely fits the whole "dark/demonic" theme that they seem to be showcasing in the ESRB video.
I think they only showed things with demon and etc in their official title/name.

IAm2Sarcastic4U

Smash Journeyman
You could've just stood silent as i'm living my hype right now, but no, FIND SOMEONES MISTAKE AND PUT THEM RIGHT INTO EVERYONES EYES, because that's how it works here? I just saw it so what? Sorry for having a life and not seeing everything as soon as they come out.
Drag ha by the end of her Great Clips used weave!

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
So, a possible 5 more characters?
Obvious that 4 of them will probably be Ridley, Dixie, Mewtwo, and Chorus Men. But who would be the 5? I've been hearing rumors about Mach Rider and Impa...

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Pls b more salty that ridley is not in the game
It's not about that, it's about being rightfully salty when douches like you find enjoyment at laughing at others because of their disappointment. They didn't do anything to you, so screw off, pal.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I don't see any broken code. Just the menu screen...? Am I blind?
The code itself was the link to the page.
Any chance you or somebody else could post that here if its an image or say what it is?
It won't show me... Stupid phone. :(
Its an old image, but with new comment:

,,Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley

DLC was fake just to f**k with you r****ds''

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Does ninka has to do with this one?

If yes, link?

Anyway, he's probably unlokcing stuff.

My 2 most wanted got teased in a clever way.

Either something is fishy with Sakurai or what the leak doesn't know.

But we should know more.

I'm so conflicted. If Ridley isn't there, that would be even more questionable than tripping considering how clever the tease is.

What I'm more conflicted is trailers now...
Uh the Ninka leak just has a lot in common with this one, so some people think the ninka 4 are the remaining newcomers, others remain skeptical of that much, some are in between. Ninka link should be on the leak page not too far under this one.

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, just a friendly reminder

If Ridley isn't considered a part of the DLC, well, it's probably wrong. This goes for every other unannounced character. There are unlimited possibilities to which characters are included.

So we can't really find out who's playable until the official DLC is revealed.

I'm only saying this so that most of you won't be so "in-your-face" to Ridley fans.

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm afraid I'm not seeing what the significance of that picture is.

I barely car at this point since Shulk is all but confirmed, but still.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
If those five characters (Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie, Impa, Mach Rider) are added, then this really is a great roster.

A little sad for K Rool and Isaac, a little sad that Lucas and Wolf were cut (considering they were two of the characters I played the most in Brawl), but other than that, there's plenty of great additions, I'm glad DK is getting a third rep finally, and having two more female reps helps keep the female ratio up a bit.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Has the leak ruled out the possibility of cross-platform unlocks, as far as I can tell nothing has ever stated that you can unlock all playable characters with just one of the games...

Either way given how they ****ed up Jr. I don't really care who's left...

Last edited:

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
I feel so bad for Sakurai :(

If I were him, I'd be furious.
I think people are kinda jumping to conclusions here. Why would he mind? This is all information we're going to find out within the span of the next two to three weeks anyway, and he's still getting paid.

Now, if Wii U version unique details were leaked out this early I could see him being upset about it.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
I don't feel bad for Sakurai one bit, he stalled the character announcements long enough and padded the roster with clones. I'm not hating but he brought this upon himself entirely by not releasing news more frequently.

That being said, I hope there's still more characters but if there's not then DHD and Bowser Jr. are fine for me :)

Sakurai balanced his mistakes with great non-clone newcomers

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
Why is this more credible than the 4chan poster? Am I missing something? Dont get me wrong, I'd love them to all be part of the roster but...isn't it all just words?...
I don't get what the text has to do with the screenshot but people keep posting that image for some reason.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I don't get what the text has to do with the screenshot but people keep posting that image for some reason.
The ,,Motherf**king Leaker'', guy who posted those character screens few days ago, posted an encrypted message today. That message was a link to the image with reminding characters mentioned in text.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I'm totally confused right now. Then again, what else is new with this thread.
So Mewtwo Ridley Dixie Mach Rider and Impa are being implied to be in, or is that the guy saying he lied about them as DLC?

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
So Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley, huh?

Why the hell would you put Dixie over K. Rool?

If this turns out to be the final roster, then I'll only be mad about Dark Pit, Dr. Mario and Dixie. And K. Rool not being playable. Everything else sounds really nice.

That said, I won't believe ANYTHING until I see pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom