• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
NOOOOOOO K ROOL i wanted you so bad. Still a decent roster. Sad about some of the vets and really would rather have a villian and heavyweight unique character such as k rool instead of dixie. But overall can't complain too much

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
So what now?

This is obviously real now, 100%. Like I originally thought.

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
You know... in the early posts of this thread some people said that there was a baldy and obviously fake picture of Klonoa in Smash....maybe that one was made but just to throw us off but still showing the truth? maybe he is the third one of the 3 still missing charas? 2 reps for Namco?

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
I'm so confused. Who is the person saying Mewtwo and Dixie are playable, and can he be trusted?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
If Ridley really isn't in...

Sakuari spent a year marketing him with teases, only to be the equivalent of the yellow devil... But only on the wii u version.

Bad marketing, Sakuari.

Inb4 should have taken his hints as boss literally... Either way he totally confused so much of the fan base. In marketing you have to market in way so that even is dumb people won't screw t up. XD
And that is EXACTLY why i will hate this decision and maybe even this game if Ridley will be horrible enough as a boss. As in if it will be nothing like Ridley.

Anyway, is there any proof that it is the leaker and not imposter? I won't trust it anyway, but just posting an image doesn't proves he is the leaker.
It's possible the Ninka leak simply mistook Ridley as playable. I'm inclined to believe Gematsu was also a real leak and that leaker also simply mistook Chrom.
How? How the f*** do you mistook him for a playable character or another character if he is 2.5X bigger than Samus (if he is a boss of course) and looks nothing like any other Nintendo character that has chance to be playable.

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOO K ROOL i wanted you so bad. Still a decent roster. Sad about some of the vets and really would rather have a villian and heavyweight unique character such as k rool instead of dixie. But overall can't complain too much
Well one of the leakers is saying there are still three characters left, and one is a DK rep. No one said it was Dixie, it could be Rool.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853

I'm so sorry Ridley-supporters.
I'm not leaving anyone out 'til I see the evidence myself. It's one thing to get evidence of Shulk and Bowser Jr., which I'd definitively confirms the leak, but hearing claims of more characters and everyone's being all coy about it even after this huge smorgasbord makes me suspicious. Not going to cry if Ridley or K. Rool aren't in or anything, but I prefer not to concern myself with a character not being there 'til I have some definitive proof of that being the case.

And right now they're not giving me much reason to have faith.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
You guys really need to stop trying to take those text leaks so serious. Both the dixie/mewtwo/chorusmen/ridley and the pkmn/dk/newcomer/no-ridley got no proof to back up their claims.

All we really know are these 48 characters are in, with more to unlock based on the lock on all-star mode.

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
My stance on additional characters:

While it's clear real leaks are happening (duh), it's also clear there are incomplete rosters going around, as the main leak missed characters. At this point in time, with all the conflicting leaks coming out, I consider no character deconfirmed until I see a complete, final roster list. While I am not getting my hopes up for ANY additional characters outside of what was seen on the CSS, the MOST LIKELY additional characters are still the exact following four:

Dixie
Ridley
Mewtwo
Chorus Men.

Any leak that has 3/4 I will consider incomplete. Any leak that lists something else, I will consider unlikely (but not fake, yet). Any leak that has all four I will consider likely, but not confirmed. Until I see a full roster, images, nothing is certain.

This is not from desperately wanting Ridley (though I do), this there is tonnes of conflicting information. Ninka's leak has given us all the characters we have seen so far. It is possible Ninka is ALL there is, but that sounds unlikely from the All-Stars locked pic, as well as many leakers saying there are more.

Additional credible leaks have included those four characters.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Don't get salty.

Anyways I feel as if I'm going to be playing the clone characters more than their actual characters, I guess I just have something for being better at clones.

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
PITe said
Well one of the leakers is saying there are still three characters left, and one is a DK rep. No one said it was Dixie, it could be Rool.
It sounds like it will be dixie, and hey if for some crazy reason its not than ill be overjoyed but for now its looking like most of this is true most likely the other info not confirmed yet will be true as well

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Apparently it's because he "talked to himself" and he has no picture evidence. Also the code after the username.

Also, the real leaker doesn't still know who are the remaining characters.

Last edited:

micstar615

Smash Ace
OMG guys...I just woke up...and all this new info...all these wonderful pics

Bowser Jr looks SICK and there may be a chance for more characters afterall?

I can't handle the hype

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663
Well I still don't quite know why this guy on 4chan has so much attention. I still think there's more investment in the Ninka leak because it actually got stuff right, and it'd be pretty hard to mistake Ridley boss as playable if he's (likely) exclusive to the Wii U version.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm so confused. Who is the person saying Mewtwo and Dixie are playable, and can he be trusted?
I'd like to know this too, this guy isn't as direct as the other leakers, and only having 3/4 of the extended Ninka leak and landing on 50 instead of 51 (which fits both CSS very well) also means that there are loose ends. How is this guy not just a 4channer having his 5 minutes of fame?

Amherst

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wavedash
3DS FC
3239-2573-2753
Gonna throw in my condolences toward the Ridley supporters as well. I really feel like out of all the characters people were pushing for you guys deserved a win the most except for maybe Mega Man. I find that debatable though.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
M-Leaker says the pictures weren't coded and from them we can decypher the final characters. I dunno what that means.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Guessing that means you disagree. :p

Apparently it's because he "talked to himself" and he has no picture evidence. Also the code after the username.

Also, the real leaker doesn't still know who are the remaining characters.
Guess that means that other guy was an imposter. Ridley still has a chance!

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
The current leaker is NOT credible at the moment. Wait until you see some additional photos. They are coming out like wild fire now. Patience.

We'll see

Who are the other two characters?
Ridley and Random.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom