• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Leaked Roster Surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyChespin

Smash Rookie
From what I've seen of him yeah he's different than Pit, but I'd prefer like Hades or Medusa or even Viridi since they have unique designs that almost beg to be used more often.
Out of these three I'd want viridi the most (the only one deconfirmed uhg) just because hades and medusa are both gigantic and seeing them scaled down would be weird.

NFTsmasher

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shoob24
Take what you will from the pictures, I would be disappointed if this were our final roster.

The random stage overlaps slightly with the options for the last picture.

Also there's an image of Bowser with a name of ESRB0083, it might not be significant but ESRB raters don't play the games according to their policy. http://www.esrb.org/ratings/faq.jsp#17
Ooo, but perhaps the stage icons expand when the cursor is placed over them!

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Well I never said he wasn't the most likely 4th inclusion if KI gets one. I was just stating I'd prefer one of the other characters. I know that's just me in most cases.
4th? and In The Article Was it implied Pittoo was a Assist Trophy Or Character? And Do you perhaps have some sort of Link to share us with us? Because I really want to see that picture :p

Oldbag

Smash Cadet

I never said the leak wasn't real you're misquoting me, I said it's possible Chrom got cut because of the leak.

SunnyChespin

Smash Rookie
Kid Icarus gets 2 newcomers
Fire Emblem gets 2 newcomers
Donkey Kong/Zelda gets none

Sounds like something Sakurai would do
Donkey kong and zelda don't really need more character. I'm really biased towards DK since I don't really care for the franchise, but for LoZ I think the reps they have now represent the games really well, and while having more characters from the series would be great, we don't need them. These games have a big enough fanbase already, whereas FE and KIU are still building that kind of thing.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Here in Japan there was a recent Magazine article that pointed out Dark Pit in the picture with Link, Pit, and the goddess. It stated that he might be up to no good.
Do you have a link to this picture? I would like to see it :D
Edit : This was posted Twice sorry for Inconvenience!

Last edited:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
That Ness render is horrifying. Super fake.
Ah, yes, I'm sorry. I forgot the proper way to convey my opinion in this situation. Let's try that again:

That Ness render is horrifying.

Xermo believes this is an obvious fake for more than several reasons but he'll leave them unstated for the general audiance to pick apart what information he did leave them. Come flame with him on his twitter @ssbfc_Xerom

Btw, there's nothing I'm trying to justify. You're the one speaking as though you can read the motives of other users and their intentions behind their posts.
No I'm not. I'm giving it to you RAW.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
This leak is identical to the roster of Ninka Kiwi leak, which seemed realistic. At the same time though it seems fake the certain characters like Lucina or Dark Pit are placed nowhere near their franchise colleagues.
It appears that characters who might be considered "clones" are all grouped together near the bottom.

KingIceSonic

Smash Journeyman
Donkey kong and zelda don't really need more character. I'm really biased towards DK since I don't really care for the franchise, but for LoZ I think the reps they have now represent the games really well, and while having more characters from the series would be great, we don't need them. These games have a big enough fanbase already, whereas FE and KIU are still building that kind of thing.
Kid Icarus doesn't need another character especially since Dark Pit is literally a color swap. And the LoZ reps does not do the series justice considering two of them are clones. We don't need ANY characters other than the mains of the series, so you can't say we don't need a new Loz/DK reps.

Some of the highest requested newcomers come from those two series. But Sakurai probably doesn't care

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Aw man, if this is real, the Duck Hunt Dog's final smash has to be him going into the foreground and shooting people with the NES zapper.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
It kind of sucks reading through here and seeing most replies be along the lines of
"IT'S FAKE BECAUSE X CHARACTER ISN'T IN"
or
"IT'S FAKE BECAUSE X CHARACTER DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, THEY'RE A STUPID ADDITION WHENEVER Y CHARACTER COULD'VE REPLACED THEM"

Chill out people, just because you personally like a character, doesn't mean you have to go raging every time there is a leak that doesn't include them.
That goes for characters that some of you don't like as well. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean everyone doesn't like them. It's all subjective, opinionated. No need to flip out.

PaperX

Smash Cadet
YES!!! MY MAIN FROM MELEE IS BACK!!!

What do you mean this is fake?

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
Maybe, I'm having the same problem. I see that it is there, but there is an error.
Actually it works fine, you have to click the top middle of the page with the download button. It will pull up a new tab and you can download from the new tab.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Rob sucks though, he was a horrible gaming accessory that shouldn't have been released and he wasn't a fun character to play as in Smash Bros aside from the fact he had a completely original moveset, plus the infamous Gyros thrown in for good measure. Now if only he could get the infamous Stack Up/Robot Block blocks
As someone who's won two tournaments with R.O.B. in Brawl, I beg to differ.

If you took the time to read his trophy description, you'd understand R.O.B.'s important place in Nintendo's history. An even better explanation (and an entertaining one to watch) is the Gyromite and Stack-Up episode of Angry Video Game Nerd. I'd link you if I wasn't sneaking a peek at the fireworks from work.

R.O.B. is one of my most-wanted for the Smash 4 roster, on roughly equal footing with Mewtwo. I doubt this leak, but if it were real I'd be pretty happy with it.

NFTsmasher

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shoob24
Take what you will from the pictures, I would be disappointed if this were our final roster.

The random stage overlaps slightly with the options for the last picture.

Also there's an image of Bowser with a name of ESRB0083, it might not be significant but ESRB raters don't play the games according to their policy. http://www.esrb.org/ratings/faq.jsp#17
Ooo, but perhaps the stage icons expand when the cursor is placed over them!
Besides, if there is a duck featured in DHD's character, it would be "Duck & Duck Hunt Dog" a la Rosalina & Luma and Pikmin & Olimar. It is missing an "& Duck" there ;(
That's why it is just called "Duck Hunt" to represent the dog and the duck.

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Actually it works fine, you have to click the top middle of the page with the download button. It will pull up a new tab and you can download from the new tab.
So I Just Click Download and it pulls up a new tab for me to Download what happens after that?

Booster

Smash Lord
As someone who's won two tournaments with R.O.B. in Brawl, I beg to differ.

If you took the time to read his trophy description, you'd understand R.O.B.'s important place in Nintendo's history. An even better explanation (and an entertaining one to watch) is the Gyromite and Stack-Up episode of Angry Video Game Nerd. I'd link you if I wasn't sneaking a peek at the fireworks from work.

R.O.B. is one of my most-wanted for the Smash 4 roster, on roughly equal footing with Mewtwo. I doubt this leak, but if it were real I'd be pretty happy with it.
I can still have an opinion as long as I don't trash the opinions of others unless they're really bad, like people saying Nintendo should develop for Apple

Gina the Maid

Smash Cadet
I'm glad snake is gone, he can go die in a pit for all I care. But I really want the duck hunt dog to be playable now!!

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
"This is fake. Seriously, like they would remove Mewtwo? The clones I can understand, but Mewtwo? Give me a break."
The Mewtwo cut was an exception to make room for the Pokemon Trainer gimmick. Unfortunate but true.

EDIT: @ Oldbag Oldbag , there is no chance whatsoever that a character would be cut due to a leak. Ever.

Last edited:

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
I'm glad snake is gone, he can go die in a pit for all I care. But I really want the duck hunt dog to be playable now!!
I mean just look at that render, it is so clean and wonderful looking, it just makes you wish he was playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom