• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Leaked Roster Surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ornstine

Smash Cadet
NNID
Faroose
3DS FC
3454-1164-7348
Fake people. Seriously who could believe this there are so many inconsistencies here it hurts.

1st off duck hunt dog? hahahaha sure His name is "duck hunt" thats not even a name. His name is Mr.Peepers they could at least of called him "Duck Hunt Dog" calling him duck hunt is out right idiotic its like the physical game cartage "Duck hunt" is going to fight

2nd The portraits look terrible. Game & Watches hand is going into Wario's portrait and Wario lacks a pupil in one of his eyes something the developers obs wouldnt leave in their game but a photoshopper would.

ROB also looks like a odd model for him he looks more like his real life toy form then his realistic brawl form but this is just a small thing to think about

3rd The placement of the portraits is very dumb why is yoshi seperating Rosalina and Bowser Jr from their universes? Yoshi has a different icon and has been after the mario universe on the character select screen in both melee and brawl. Plus clones or not it makes no sense to group clones together outside their respective franchises when brawl and melee grouped them together.

4th Since the great "duck hunt" (cant get over that stupid name) is apperently playable wheres his stage huh? Also wheres a stage for ness too? lol you guys didnt even bother to use a retro stage like the rest for ness? Pathetic seriously Your telling me kirby... KIRBY ONE OF THE BIGGEST NINTENDO HANDHELD FRANCHIES DOESNT HAVE A STAGE ON THE 3DS SMASH BROS? how dumb all the stages they couldnt fill in are remakes theres no wii fit stage and i doubt starfox, dk, yoshi, metroid would get just one remake thats so stupid. Anywho does anyone know what the pink stage is? i heard it was from rhythm heaven not sure tho can anyone confirm?

5th bowser jr would not get priority over other newcomers like Issac King K Rool or Chorus Kids when rosalina was already chosen as a newcomer plus adding doc over mewtwo making there be 7 mario characters PLUS wario and yoshi making 9? Yeah no thats completely stupid. Also cutting iceys when they got an enemy in smash run? Adding 3 clone characters but cutting wolf? my lord this leak is terrible the only things they have going for them is good design thats exactly what this terrible leak did and had everyone beleiveing OH LOOK ITS SO TRUE THE DESIGN IS SO NICE IT HAS TO BE REAL cuz photoshop isnt a thing right?

Come on people it just takes a small team of dip**** photoshoppers to make this leak but realistically when people compare this leak to the brawl ones the brawl ones didnt have any photos neither did the gemetsu leak and they were both right to an extent when ever a picture got leaked it was just some stupid photoshop BS so this ones no different. Just like when sakurai revealed Ike making the leak above deconfirmed im sure he will reveal ice climbers or somthing to remove this one.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
If DHD is Real his Winning Theme should be the Duck Hunt Game Start Theme :p Plus No Tink In the Clone Row is suspicious to me at least

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
The only things that would upset me about this to any degree is that Dr. Mario & Dark Pit are not simply clones but their own characters. What a total waste of slots that would be... especially when there are unused movesets like Snake & Mewtwo that could replace them....

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari
its officially over. the leak is 100% real
http://i.imgur.com/rpjMxQW.png

famitsu showed off a stage today that was in the leak that came out 2 days ago.

it is now 100% official that the roster is real, all we can do is pray there are characters not yet unlocked (which is doubtful)

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari

the famtisu scan released today that revealed the tomodochi level is literally the confirming factor that the leak is real.

we have never seen that room before.

its over. the roster's fate is sealed.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I've got a bone to pick with the "all the clones are grouped together" argument: If that's the case, then why are Ganondorf and Falco next to their respective IPs?

Edit:

Why Is Toon Link not in the Clone Row then?
Good catch, missed that one!

Last edited:

Crawful

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4983-5238-2711

the famtisu scan released today that revealed the tomodochi level is literally the confirming factor that the leak is real.

I don't see why people are still arguing against it. This is the nail on the coffin. The leak is real.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
its officially over. the leak is 100% real
http://i.imgur.com/rpjMxQW.png

famitsu showed off a stage today that was in the leak that came out 2 days ago.

it is now 100% official that the roster is real, all we can do is pray there are characters not yet unlocked (which is doubtful)
I'm guessing you forgot Tomodachi Life is a real game? And that interior could've just been taken from the real game?

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari
I'm guessing you forgot Tomodachi Life is a real game? And that interior could've just been taken from the real game?
you clearly have never played tomodochi life.

its ****ing over. we have confirmed proof that the leak showed something that has not been revealed till today. i'm sorry but no amount of delusion is going to change that

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

its ****ing over. we have confirmed proof that the leak showed something that has not been revealed till today. i'm sorry but no amount of delusion is going to change that
'you clearly have never played tomodachi life'
And what makes you think that?

Turokman5896

Smash Lord

Have you checked all available pics of tomodachi life to verify this? Probably not. Until then we know nothing, not to mention the other oddities in this roster.

Last edited:

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
Duckhunt would be a cool character and an amazing example on how creative the smash bros team is. I do get tired of the same fan favorites and predictable characters to be added.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Why Is Toon Link not in the Clone Row then?
Toon Link is his own character. The assumption would be that Dark Pit, Lucina, and Dr. Mario would be almost exact clones of other characters like what Lucina has been said to be.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

Wait what? The Tomoadchi level was already shown off before..

Edit: Nevermind I see what it's getting at. But we never did see the angle of Battlefield in Palutena's leak, and I'm pretty sure that leak wasn't real.

Last edited:

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari
Have you checked all available pics of tomodachi life to verify this? Probably not. Until then we know nothing, not to mention the other oddities in this roster.
you have to be joking.

THE GUY SHOWED A PART OF A LEVEL THAT WASN'T REVEALED UNTIL TODAY. how could you delude yourself into thinking that he could fake that. this = 100% proof the leak is real.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Toon Link is his own character. The assumption would be that Dark Pit, Lucina, and Dr. Mario would be almost exact clones of other characters like what Lucina has been said to be.
That Means Dr Mario is his own Character since he has a Different Weight Effects The Thunder Effect And His B is different which is the whole reason why Lucina was made playable so Doc Is the same as Toon Link and has a right to be playable

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari
Wait what? The Tomoadchi level was already shown off before..

Edit: Nevermind I see what it's getting at. But we never did see the angle of Battlefield in Palutena's leak, and I'm pretty sure that leak wasn't real.
palutena's leak was real, she is in the game. also this is a completely different situation, the guy showed a part of a level that literally has never existed until today, it would be physically impossible to fake that. especially if you actually played tomodochi life.

i think people want this roster to be fake so bad that they are willing to throw all common sense out of the window.

its over :/

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I've got a bone to pick with the "all the clones are grouped together" argument: If that's the case, then why are Ganondorf and Falco next to their respective IPs?

Edit:

Good catch, missed that one!
Because yet again, they may share moves, but they act differently. Lucina has already been stated that she's practically a complete clone minus tipper capabilities. So the assumption is that Dr. Mario and Dark Pit will be almost perfect clones as well.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Did this seriously just get proved as real you have got to be joking if this is final roster I might just have a fanboy rage.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
you have to be joking.

THE GUY SHOWED A PART OF A LEVEL THAT WASN'T REVEALED UNTIL TODAY. how could you delude yourself into thinking that he could fake that. this = 100% proof the leak is real.
Like I said, make sure. Also you are jumping to conclusions big time. I correct detail does not a true leak make. Remember gematsu? Just calm down and use rational thinking.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
palutena's leak was real, she is in the game. also this is a completely different situation, the guy showed a part of a level that literally has never existed until today, it would be physically impossible to fake that. especially if you actually played tomodochi life.

i think people want this roster to be fake so bad that they are willing to throw all common sense out of the window.

The leak of Palutena isn't confirmed to be real. Even if she is in the game. The models aren't the same in the leak as they are in the game. How is this a different situation? In the Palutena leak he showed a part of Battlefield that we had never seen. I also own Tomodachi Life, so I don't exactly see what point you are making.

Also someone has yet to logically explain why human players have levels.

Last edited:
NNID
Majorasmask66
This is some alarming proof with the stage thing. But their are still some blatant errors that they should iron out before the game releases. also this roster sucks but i hope that there are more characters to be unlocked.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Like I said, make sure. Also you are jumping to conclusions big time. I correct detail does not a true leak make. Remember gematsu? Just calm down and use rational thinking.
I completely agree because there is no way this can be real some of this has to be fake just by looking at the quality of the character pictures I can just tell some of it is fake especially with Ness and his clothing inconsistencies. I will fight this leak to the death.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629

YOU DESERVE ONE BIG ****ING HIGH FIVE A VIRTUAL COOKIE A WELL DONE AND A PAT ON THE BACK!

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
That Means Dr Mario is his own Character since he has a Different Weight Effects The Thunder Effect And His B is different which is the whole reason why Lucina was made playable so Doc Is the same as Toon Link and has a right to be playable
You're assuming it's the same as Dr. Mario from Melee. Given his position on that screen, that wouldn't be the case. He'd be identical to Mario except his pills would presumably be in.

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
I just want me some new kirby stages. I was so upset he only had two in brawl and one of them was a returning stage.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
I completely agree because there is no way this can be real some of this has to be fake just by looking at the quality of the character pictures I can just tell some of it is fake especially with Ness and his clothing inconsistencies. I will fight this leak to the death.
Another thing to consider is the wario art. Let's pretend that all the leak is 100% true. How could that remain? The answer is an outdated build; I've that likely is missing content, structure, and formatting. People need to calm down and think rationally here...

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
You know what else I find interesting? The fact that Luma and Pikmin are cropped to be shown on the CSS but the Duck from Duck Hunt isn't.

Ness' character design lacks the final little bit of a Yellow stripe which is always there.

I also can't understand why a newer build than E3, which this has to be, lacks Character names and Percentages.

Last edited:

KingIceSonic

Smash Journeyman

The Palutena leak wasn't real though. Even though she is in the game the picture itself is fake

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Lets get back to the gematsu leak people how much of that was prooved? We literally thought that was real we got Pacman Palutena and I cant remember the other characters. But remember what happened Sakurai came back with the fire and Shulk and Chrom were not revealed that day instead we got Lucina Robin and we got Captain falcon just because one thing is confirmed it isn't all of a sudden proof. Sakurai can do the same thing again and proove all of us wrong so don't get any big ideas and follow this leak to your doomsday. So lets think rationally before we start yelling OMG ONE THING PROOVED ITS REAL.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

Still haven't answered me. What makes you think I haven't played Tomodachi Life?

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Guys You know the Last Stage on the 3rd Row?.......

ITS MAGICANT FROM MOTHER 1 O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom