• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Leaked Roster Surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
alright, that Tomodachi thing is scary.. But! How do we know for sure that we're even seeing all the characters in that screen? It could be of a point on that save where not everyone is unlocked yet. I mean, I seriously doubt they would ever leave the final roster looking that messy with characters on the bottom not matching up with the grid.

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
The roster leak is getting better and better thanks to the new famistu scans today. In this roster leak there is a Tomodachi section that was in this leak before any official channel showed it off. on today famitstu scan it show off the part from two days ago. there is little change that the leaker could have made a replica of unreleased pictures.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
alright, that Tomodachi thing is scary.. But! How do we know for sure that we're even seeing all the characters in that screen? It could be of a point on that save where not everyone is unlocked yet. I mean, I seriously doubt they would ever leave the final roster looking that messy with characters on the bottom not matching up with the grid.
Yep. Even if everything is 100% true, it still looks off and is likely very unfinished. We also have to question where this info came from.

Last edited:

DPM15

Smash Cadet
ok guys, i think that the only to really see for sure if its real fake(SOOOOOO FAKE!!) is if the person who originally made this post were to upload gameplay footage of ONLY the characters that are in the leak but have not yet been revealed or confirmed/debunked by Nintendo/Namco Bandai. he/she will have to showcase the ENTIRE moveset of these characters, including the final smashes and taunts.Also since the photos werew of the 3ds version, that version MUST be used.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Lets get back to the gematsu leak people how much of that was prooved? We literally thought that was real we got Pacman Palutena and I cant remember the other characters. But remember what happened Sakurai came back with the fire and Shulk and Chrom were not revealed that day instead we got Lucina Robin and we got Captain falcon just because one thing is confirmed it isn't all of a sudden proof. Sakurai can do the same thing again and proove all of us wrong so don't get any big ideas and follow this leak to your doomsday. So lets think rationally before we start yelling OMG ONE THING PROOVED ITS REAL.
Gematsu Had No in-Game Images Unlike this Leak And some Portraits are very well done (Duck Hunt is the best example) So this Time we have more Proof then Gematsu Since we have In Game Images to base stuff of on Plus You really don't like this roster By the sounds of your Earlier posts I Actually really like it So we both have some Bias There but We'll Just have to Wait and see IF Doc is announced as separate if that happens then Yeah Leak is 100% Real

tENOR2

Smash Rookie
I hope this isn't real. Dr. Mario and Pit seems lazy. I'm sure Samurai wouldn't add two more clones into the fray. Replace DHD Doc and Dark Pit with more deserving fighters

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
ok guys, i think that the only to really see for sure if its real fake(SOOOOOO FAKE!!) is if the person who originally made this post were to upload gameplay footage of ONLY the characters that are in the leak but have not yet been revealed or confirmed/debunked by Nintendo/Namco Bandai. he/she will have to showcase the ENTIRE moveset of these characters, including the final smashes and taunts.Also since the photos werew of the 3ds version, that version MUST be used.
The leaker should definitely upload gameplay today or tomorrow if they want to prove his validity 100%

NNID
Majorasmask66
Ok so i didn't believe this leak at first for its varying noticeable flaws which are still prevalent real or not, but with that proof id say i sadly believe it. HOWEVER, there are two ways this rather alarming proof could have been done, One: if the leaker works for that famitsu magazine so they had access to that before, thus making it easy to provide large evidence that this is real. Number two is, we have to wonder when the magazine came out. If the magazine came out before the leaks, its very possible anyone could've taken a picture and then added the stage to photoshop. infact why not show the entire house as a whole like most stages, rather than show just one room. But perhaps thats been done before. I do believe it now but there are still possibilities it could be fake. I just dont find those possibilities likely.

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
Ok so i didn't believe this leak at first for its varying noticeable flaws which are still prevalent real or not, but with that proof id say i sadly believe it. HOWEVER, there are two ways this rather alarming proof could have been done, One: if the leaker works for that famitsu magazine so they had access to that before, thus making it easy to provide large evidence that this is real. Number two is, we have to wonder when the magazine came out. If the magazine came out before the leaks, its very possible anyone could've taken a picture and then added the stage to photoshop. infact why not show the entire house as a whole like most stages, rather than show just one room. But perhaps thats been done before. I do believe it now but there are still possibilities it could be fake. I just dont find those possibilities likely.
Please don't SHOOT down my hope and duck you monster :p
There might be some hope for the Dog hunt afterall

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Leaker Said He has not Unlocked all characters So If we say that Customizations Toggle whether Mii Fighters are Playable or not Then Add the 5 DLC Characters into the roster and if you count Mii Fighters as 3 separate characters then we would have a total of 56 Characters Which is Quite a Sizable Cast to be Honest

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Gematsu Had No in-Game Images Unlike this Leak And some Portraits are very well done (Duck Hunt is the best example) So this Time we have more Proof then Gematsu Since we have In Game Images to base stuff of on Plus You really don't like this roster By the sounds of your Earlier posts I Actually really like it So we both have some Bias There but We'll Just have to Wait and see IF Doc is announced as separate if that happens then Yeah Leak is 100% Real
Well its true I really dont like this roster that much and I respect that you do which is fine. I guess all I can do is pray to Sakurai while you rejoice in the fact that this might be true. I just dont want wolf to be DLC or not available at all thats my main concern and I really just dont care for some characters to be back like R.O.B. I dont know enough about Dark Pit ppl say he is different from Pit and if thats true awesome but Dr Mario's return seriously? Why couldn't we just get Mewtwo to return I dont see how Lucario and Mewtwo are the same at all for him not to be there.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

nooooooooooooootsurethisshouldgoonthefrontpageofthewebsitesinceitsentirelyspeculationandzeropercentnewsbutok
Yeah, that was my thought in seeing this. We have rumor threads dedicated to these supposed leaks, but I thought the Smashboards front page was dedicated to news with legitimate sources?

Sorry if I'm speaking out of line here, but I think it's a valid concern.

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
DHD FTW! But I GOTTA SAY DAT ART WORK OF DHD O_o
What are you talking about, I want Duck hunt, they would be the novelty character, He would become my new main. I would stop using Olimar ( which I'm best at in my country) to use Duck hunt!

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Now All we have to do is get through to the Thick-Headed UTube Commenters that this Perhaps Real and We can then call it a Day :p

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
What are you talking about, I want Duck hunt, they would be the novelty character, He would become my new main. I would stop using Olimar ( which I'm best at in my country) to use Duck hunt!
? I said I Really wanted Duck Hunt you Know FTW For The Win? But Don't Give up on Olimar if you are that good with him Just Play as Duck Hunt more often :D

Master Shuckle

Master of Defense
NNID
Master-Shuckle
3DS FC
3196-4660-1846
Now All we have to do is get through to the Thick-Headed UTube Commenters that this Perhaps Real and We can then call it a Day :p
Having a character artwork would be the easiest way to confirm some of the pictures.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I'm still not buying it. I thought we all learned a lesson when people thought that Ridley render in the last leak was real. Palutena's model in that other leak doesn't match either.

Someone explain to me that level thing though. Since it's not Smash Run:

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
I agree Dr Mario for alt costume come on Sakurai you can do it!

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
palutena's leak was real, she is in the game. also this is a completely different situation, the guy showed a part of a level that literally has never existed until today, it would be physically impossible to fake that. especially if you actually played tomodochi life.

i think people want this roster to be fake so bad that they are willing to throw all common sense out of the window.

its over :/
No, no it is not.

The Palutena in the "leak" does not look like the Palutena in the official 3DS pictures. You have proven nothing.

leak was fake, either way though - Palutena would STILL be in.

Moose of the Law

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2019-9745-0500
The lack of Mii Fighters hurts more than you think. This can't be online mode because of the computer slots shown, and I doubt that you can't use Miis in anything offline. That'd be ridiculous. As for the roster, I wouldn't mind it if it happened, but I don't know some of the pictures are suspicious. Mr Game and Watch doesn't look right, and why would Dr Mario even be there as a seperate character? He seems more likely as a costume rather than a seperate slot. At least this roster doesn't have Mewtwo. Face it guys, Mewtwo isn't coming back.

NNID
Majorasmask66
Im fine with duck hunt dog but Dr.mario and dark pit have got to go. Also if its real which i think it is, they need to call him Mr.Peepers or Duck hunt Dog, Not freaking duck hunt. Also i hope they haven't unlocked all the characters yet.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
The lack of Mii Fighters hurts more than you think. This can't be online mode because of the computer slots shown, and I doubt that you can't use Miis in anything offline. That'd be ridiculous. As for the roster, I wouldn't mind it if it happened, but I don't know some of the pictures are suspicious. Mr Game and Watch doesn't look right, and why would Dr Mario even be there as a seperate character? He seems more likely as a costume rather than a seperate slot. At least this roster doesn't have Mewtwo. Face it guys, Mewtwo isn't coming back.
Notice How Customizations ARE OFF so Its Possible Mii Fighters would go off the roster if Customizations are off
Im fine with duck hunt dog but Dr.mario and dark pit have got to go. Also if its real which i think it is, they need to call him Mr.Peepers or Duck hunt Dog, Not freaking duck hunt. Also i hope they haven't unlocked all the characters yet.
1 Duck Hunt Means since both the dog and the Duck are in the Art Work It should be called Duck Hunt to Represent Both of them not Duck Hunt & Dog :p And We have the 5 DLC Characters Plus Leaker states he has not Unlocked every Character Yet So there's Still Hope

Ikeclimbers69

Smash Rookie
Who ever thinks this is real. Is a idiot.
1. Doc Mario,dark pit, Lucina aren't next to their series.
2. Duck hunter looks like something from a doctor suess movie
3. Nintendo leaks are usually false. This don't include gematsu leak with villager and roselina ect

PeanutProphet

Smash Cadet

the famtisu scan released today that revealed the tomodochi level is literally the confirming factor that the leak is real.

we have never seen that room before.

its over. the roster's fate is sealed.
Look closely, in the "leak" there is a plant behind the couch.
There is no plant in the famitsu scan. not saying you are wrong, just pointing that out.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Notice How Customizations ARE OFF so Its Possible Mii Fighters would go off the roster if Customizations are off

1 Duck Hunt Means since both the dog and the Duck are in the Art Work It should be called Duck Hunt to Represent Both of them not Duck Hunt & Dog :p And We have the 5 DLC Characters Plus Leaker states he has not Unlocked every Character Yet So there's Still Hope
If this is real, hope he hasn't unlocked every stage either. I want Pokemon Stadium to return and more! :p

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
So the main two conflicting pieces of evidence with the most merit are the ESRB not playing games and the Tomodatchi room. This is quite the interesting leak.

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
I'm guessing you forgot Tomodachi Life is a real game? And that interior could've just been taken from the real game?
While that is true, that still doesn't explain why it looks exactly like the one Sakurai made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom