• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Leaked Roster Surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari
i cant believe how there are still a few people who don't think this is real. it's literally over.

there is no disputing the leak showed a part of a level not yet seen until the famitsu article released today.

Sonicb00m111

Smash Rookie
Look closely, in the "leak" there is a plant behind the couch.
There is no plant in the famitsu scan. not saying you are wrong, just pointing that out.
God bless you for pointing that out. I don't get these people that are now declaring this leak real because of this room. "OH, HOW COULD THEY BE THAT PRECISE?!"--Come on, there's like, 3 pieces of furniture and we've seen the furniture before, it is very possible it could have been a guess or photoshop. Also, you're right about the plant. I don't see why people are saying these two rooms are identical when they're not. VERY similar, but they're not. The status if this leak is very up in the air.

AutumnFox

Smash Rookie
NNID
ghost_
3DS FC
2020-0198-0608
Switch FC
SW-3974-1854-1008
Thats 8 Mario reps! 10 if you include Wario and DK. NO. so fake

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
While that is true, that still doesn't explain why it looks exactly like the one Sakurai made.
Luck. It's happened before.
Ex. There was this leak pre-Brawl that showed the ZSS scene and in the background a blue screen. Some guy touched it up and made it look like Sonic was on the screen. Lucky him, Sonic came.

Zeroknight9

Smash Cadet
Like How In Brawl's Leaks People Said its not real due to cutting Mewtwo Making ROB and Wolf Characters?:awesome:
No, we should decomfirm this because of all the inconsistencies. I'm fairly certain that the only reason a few people support this supposed leak is because shulk is in it.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
I need someone to explain to me why Human players Diddy, DHD, and Ness all have levels. Where the names go. Also Falcon is missing the "ESRB" name that Bowser had.
1 In Brawl If You did not bother to touch the Controller It would boot Up and Play a Random Match with CPU'S All of which had Human Colour Schemes so that could be happening Here as well 2 Maybe They thought it was redundant to have the characters name under there portrait While Also having the Characters Name on the Bottom Screen of the 3DS :p 3 Two Situations here either its 1 or The Name is clipped off by the way the photo is :D

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Rosters don't work out the way you wanyt em to people. Jusyt look at Brawl's. I hear that people called the official roster leak for Brawl fake because it had certain characters in it, hm? But it turned out to be real.

With that said, I would be okay with this if real. Although, Dr. Mario should be an alternate, Impa or Ghirahim need to be playable, Lucas needs to return, K. Rool or Dixie needs to be playable, and Mewtwo should return. I can see Dark Pit being in the same reason as Lucina.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
i cant believe how there are still a few people who don't think this is real. it's literally over.

there is no disputing the leak showed a part of a level not yet seen until the famitsu article released today.
To be perfectly honest, they don't look the same to me. The couch for instance looks darker. And the bottom of the room looks slanted, like the picture isn't even level.

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
Luck. It's happened before.
Ex. There was this leak pre-Brawl that showed the ZSS scene and in the background a blue screen. Some guy touched it up and made it look like Sonic was on the screen. Lucky him, Sonic came.
So your basically saying that either this is real, or the guy who made this is extremely lucky.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
No, we should decomfirm this because of all the inconsistencies. I'm fairly certain that the only reason a few people support this supposed leak is because shulk is in it.
Shulk is the only good thing there.

MUST DECONFIRM NOW.

actually, it is fake. People just DENY that fact.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Oh Like all the Inconsistences Pokémon X And Y had?
EDIT : I could Care Less for Shulk :p

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
1 In Brawl If You did not bother to touch the Controller It would boot Up and Play a Random Match with CPU'S All of which had Human Colour Schemes so that could be happening Here as well 2 Maybe They thought it was redundant to have the characters name under there portrait While Also having the Characters Name on the Bottom Screen of the 3DS :p 3 Two Situations here either its 1 or The Name is clipped off by the way the photo is :D
No, the name of the player as in "TLMC" would be where the Lv. 6 thing goes. And no, the name would be there because it uses all of the character spaces available.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
God bless you for pointing that out. I don't get these people that are now declaring this leak real because of this room. "OH, HOW COULD THEY BE THAT PRECISE?!"--Come on, there's like, 3 pieces of furniture and we've seen the furniture before, it is very possible it could have been a guess or photoshop. Also, you're right about the plant. I don't see why people are saying these two rooms are identical when they're not. VERY similar, but they're not. The status if this leak is very up in the air.
OBJECTION! There is a Plant Behind The Couch Just super Blurred out and Angled Weirdly

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Take what you will from the pictures, I would be disappointed if this were our final roster.

The random stage overlaps slightly with the options for the last picture.

Also there's an image of Bowser with a name of ESRB0083, it might not be significant but ESRB raters don't play the games according to their policy. http://www.esrb.org/ratings/faq.jsp#17
Maybe it wasn't selected yet.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
LOL seriously?

pure stupidty of the leak should auto- deconfirm it.
Yes seriously. You've got to consider both sides if you get evidence as solid as the Tomodatchi thing. That stage has only been shown a few times and that room was indeed not included.

At least I'm attempting to start discussion instead of taking a side and laughing at those who think it could be the opposite, but I digress.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
No this just HAS to be fake.

things going agaisnt it and for is like 10 to 2.

:/

Last edited:

Sonicb00m111

Smash Rookie

I can't believe how you and this 4cast guy are honestly trying to tell us that something originating from 4CHAN is completely genuine and believable. All you guys have found is one picture from Famitsu that looks SLIGHTLY similar to a blurred up, easily guess-able picture from some guy who probably has way too much time on his hands (seriously, he's from 4chan, after all). There are still loads of arguments to be made against this leak, and because you found 1 single picture, you're latching on to it for dear life and calling anyone who denies it ridiculous. Simmer down, stop repeating yourself trying to shove this down our throats, and wait like the rest of us until Sakurai either proves or disproves this.

Also, I don't trust any guy who, when criticized for not showing gameplay, simply responds with "Suck a ****ing ****. Go kill yourselves." Seriously, look it up in the 4chan thread, this dude is not helping his credibility or character.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
No this just HAS to be fake.

things going agaisnt it and for is like 10 to 2.

:/
What's going for and against it precisely is subjective. There are plenty of differing opinions here if you'll look around.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
What do you mean it wasn't selected yet? It's overlapping the bottom screen. In what world does that happen?

I have yet to see an explanation for the lack of a break between the screens.
As in having the cursor on it without actually selecting it yet. But I now see that it's overlapping. I just did a quick glance with the image.

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
Regardless if this is real or not, I will find out the roster the moment I get this game in September.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
That's What People Thought in Brawl's Leaks when Krystal And Mewtwo weren't in the game yet Wolf and ROB Were And Well Voila They are here :awesome:
I think he was talking about all the things missing. You know like damage percentage, names, the way Yoshi is in the middle of Mario, why some clones are with their series and stuff.

Sure some of the renders seem new, but that doesn't mean some one can't make them. Remember Palutena's model and the Ridley render?

Also, Ness and DHD look like they were done differently when compared to Diddy. Almost like they were made of clay. The art style I think is different. Wario almost looks like he was cut from Subspace CGs.

Last edited:

Sababu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sababu1
This leak is confirmed to be fake. Go to Smash central official on Youtube to find out more!

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
That's What People Thought in Brawl's Leaks when Krystal And Mewtwo weren't in the game yet Wolf and ROB Were And Well Voila They are here :awesome:
So? That was that leak.

It 100% does not mean it can happen again. Wolf and Rob were good choices. Krystal should be in too but that's another topic.

Sonicb00m111

Smash Rookie
OBJECTION! There is a Plant Behind The Couch Just super Blurred out and Angled Weirdly
How can you undoubtedly call that a plant when it's "super blurred out and angled weirdly"? Again, you're telling me to believe something that we can't even see clearly.

Sababu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sababu1
What's going for and against it precisely is subjective. There are plenty of differing opinions here if you'll look around.
Go to Smash Central Official on Youtube to understand why this is a well done fake. One of the screenshots is a simple edit of an E3 screenshot.

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
This is most likely fake.
Still it looks realistic (for the most part), and I wish it's real (except the DLC thing, unless we're talking about Free DLC) :3

Dark Pit looks like a weird addition, then again they put Lucina, and Sakurai said that no matter how similar they look, he WILL make clones if their gameplay is different....
Also Shulk<3

Sen. Sawft

Professional Laundry Folder
NNID
Sawft
3DS FC
4940-6793-4197
As much as I'd laugh if this was real, I'm calling fake. Of course, we'll find out for sure when the next veteran/newcomer is announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom