• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Postponed ^^

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ha it's 4x original. Do you want it added to the directory? If so, get at least two more members so I know it will be active.

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
OK, the 4 original members of Canda Smash Crew/Stylicyde say we're all active (but kindamaybepseudo-active) and are willing to merge with another clan/crew. Anyone?

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
We would like to merge with another crew. Me and hobs r completely active. The 2 others r kind of. We would like to merge with a well organized crew.

Corrupted~X

Smash Rookie
uhh, i dunno if you have to be the leader of a clan to get it added, so i'll await for a reply, unless this thread is dead, if so there won't be. ;o

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
At least wait a day or two man. You made the assumption that people already read your first post, and you have done so multiple times. People will check it or bump it eventually.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
if anyone wants to join the f5, you would have to join our website, and post a recruitment topic

were also looking for a war (challenge us on there, not here)

Sparke

Smash Rookie
So how do i do this um
Aeon Kairos
Making the Dream a Reality. On our way to the top takign down any that stand before us. We kick logic out and make the impossible Possible. Come along for the ride were just a click away.Our communit is fun active and competitive so i hope you have what it takes to be apart of the Revoution
Join the Affinity on the Rise....Team Aeon Kairos
When all else fails Join the WINNING team​

Aeon Kairos Site Link

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Man you guys need to step up your lingo. I basically said LDC is very amazing, and who is ****ing with us.

Top Bottom