• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Postponed ^^

Roxas M

Smash Master
Iika, Marthshadow. Wasuren na. Omae wa shinjiro. Omae ga shinjiro ore demo nai. Orega shinjiro ore demonai. Omae ga shinjiru... OMAE WO SHINJIRU!
..............huh? lol
you posted a topic on our forum, go on our chat and get tested :D

you can't join more than 1 clan (unless your a founder) for the same clan with us.
then i might be able to join your clan.

the high ocean republic is not a clan anymore. its a organization.

lol loopholes.

edit: look see?!http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/234/9958715451.jpg
the upper 5 is the HOR Broom.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Listen up, Marthshadow. Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in you who believes in me. Not in me who believes in you. You should believe... you should believe in yourself! :mad:
you forgot to punch me. lol
punch first, give awesome speech next.

EDIT: hmm.....time to try out these clans and see which one can give Zane a challenge....i'll start with the fatal 5.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey I am looking to check out a Clan to join but idk which are still alive and looking for new members

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Ok well then I guess I can't help him out anymore good luck Jbandit. Tater is the guy above a few posts

Top Bottom