• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Your Pokemon Wi-Fi friend Codes Here! V 1.5

SS_ElmerFudd

Smash Rookie
I added everyone as of yesterday, *sigh* it's a shame I can't import my Pickachu yellow pokemon, my Betterfree was awsome.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Name: Elef
FC: 0172-7879-9977

I don't want anything to do with hackers. all of my pokemon are legit. if you're adding me, please pm me your info.

i just beat the elite four, now time for some training.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Name: iLLmind
FC: 3222 2129 9694

PM me if you add me so that I can get your FC as well. No purpose adding me if I don't have your FC :p

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Name: GREG

FC: 4124 1572 9468

Always PM me if you're interested in trading.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I recently learned that game names will automatically appear during a trade or battle. I have removed game names as listing a member as "Chill" as opposed to "Jason" will allow you to more easily remember who you have already registered in your Pal Pad.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Umm was mine missed I added myself to the list a while back and I'm still not on the first post?
If it was because it was errored I fixed it again that was a while back.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Name: In the Fray
Game Name: Castic
FC: 0645 2263 3106

I have one of every pokemon NOT including DP era. and 10 shinys for Trade, ill add anyone just inform via PM.

SS_ElmerFudd

Smash Rookie
I just got a female Riolu from egg, give me male and I give 1st female from egg to whomever helps, with your male back.

my fc is 0043 9383 3856

Character is Pearl, I trade you something simple at 1st then when eggs come, I give back your Riolu/Lucario plus a female Riolu, good yes? contact my Windows messenger, name is SS_ElmerFudd plz reply quick 1st come first serve. Oh yeah, one more thing of little note, it takes 6423 steps to hatch male Riolu, and 6420 to hatch female, not that it realy matters, no?

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
I just got a female Riolu from egg, give me male and I give 1st female from egg to whomever helps, with your male back.

my fc is 0043 9383 3856

Character is Pearl, I trade you something simple at 1st then when eggs come, I give back your Riolu/Lucario plus a female Riolu, good yes? contact my Windows messenger, name is SS_ElmerFudd plz reply quick 1st come first serve. Oh yeah, one more thing of little note, it takes 6423 steps to hatch male Riolu, and 6420 to hatch female, not that it realy matters, no?
Ill help you, but you gonna have to let me hold your starter pokemon in return because.. i dont want you to pull a fast one on me. And riolu is one of my Very well hatched pokemon with good BV points ( Birth Value ). Ill help you if no one has already.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Here's my code:
Name: Elice
FC: 3308 1310 3218

Looking to battle at any time. =D Just PM me with a battle request. (And I don't use legendaries. xD)

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
Name: Garnet

FC: 5412 6384 2663

message me anybody, should they add me...

Pssh. Who ever said rubber doesn't work as an adhesive/lubricant? :laugh:

benderboy21

Smash Rookie
Sexy guy

Name: Bender

Friend Code: 1890 7918 7627

or my other awesome leet friend who u probably cant beat

Name: Tommyd

Friend code : 2749 7922 7010

(message if u add us)

YOU CANT BEAT ME

firedragonp1

Smash Rookie
Wifi Code database

Hey all, I have made a profile at WiiWasHere.com and listed all of my wifi codes for all the games I have. You guys can make a profile for free. You can view someone's wifi codes when you become friends with them, this way you have access to a lot of codes. Check it out guys. www.WiiWasHere.com

Top Bottom