• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Your Pokemon Wi-Fi friend Codes Here! V 1.5

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
i probably won't start battling on wi-fi until battle revolution is out but my friend code is there in my signature on my trainer card.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Name: James
FC: 2749-7931-7004
PM me if you added me plz
not ready to battle yet, trying to fill out pokedex,
i'll let you know when i'm ready.

hero uey

Smash Cadet
name John W.

FC 1676 0514 8110

do me if you want to battle but curently my team is at lvl 50 working to get my team to lvl 100 soon

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
For the ones who care:

Nana - 4982 9827 5557

If anybody is interested in a Wifi Battle, just PM me and I'll gladly accept your invitation.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
All FC codes before this post have been added.

I'll be adding something to the first page soon.

Also, I will not add FCs to the list if someone does not have an account on smashboards. If your friend wants to be on this list they need to register on the site. This prevents someone from doing something the shouldn't at least to some degree.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Alright...Finally on the front page...I'll be adding some of you to my Pal Pad when I get the chance...PM me if you add me and want a battle/trade(I don't have much...except fossils really...)

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I got a new DS because my old one essentially died.
My new FC is 3222 2540 4854
So I need my code edited on the first page I suppose.

COD3PWNER

Smash Cadet
are these Pokemon Diamond and Pearl FC's or are they Pokemon Battle Revolution FC's cause I need some Wii friend codes

D

Deleted member

could you edit my name as tshahi10
you accidently spelled it as tashi10, not that i'm whining

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Character name: Isaac
FC: 2792 7100 6874
Thanks, I mostly want to just trade out stuff I EVed and cloned in emerald, with whatever item...But I'm all good for battles once I finish my team :)

marth-fan92

Smash Apprentice
Character name: Mike

Friend code: 3866 5256 2269

i just started the game so the only thing i may be able to do is the under ground thing

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
name; Kryptocide
code; 5154 9394 4435

i want some good ppl, i play netbattle alot, so i know many things. i'd prolly know everything your guy's gonna have, moves and items. be very good if you're gonna think of adding me :D

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Both players enter each other's friend code so they can do stuff together. You can see it in your pal pad which you get from the lady in the downstairs of the pokecenter.

Anyway, to be put on the front page, my in game name is Itakio and my FC is 3909 3996 2818.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
Both players enter each other's friend code so they can do stuff together. You can see it in your pal pad which you get from the lady in the downstairs of the pokecenter.

Anyway, to be put on the front page, my in game name is Itakio and my FC is 3909 3996 2818.
oh dammit i restarted my game and now i cant get down there. when does it let me down there?

Top Bottom