• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Your Pokemon Wi-Fi friend Codes Here! V 1.5

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
EDIT: Thanks Chill, and I know the point of this is to post our friend codes, but I think for the sake of keeping it bumped, some game rellevant conversation might do more good than bad.

Sandy

Smash Champion
POKEMON TEN COMMANDMENTS

1. Thou shalt love thy Pokemon with all thy heart.

2. Thou shalt have no other games before Pokemon.

3. Thou must become the best Pokemon trainer that thou mayest become by the sweat
of thine own brow and fingers alone, without a cheat device.

4. Thou shalt not covet nor steal thy neighbors Pokemon.

5. Thou shalt only battle with Legendary Pokemon in a mutually decided upon Legendary
battle. Never exclusively. Nor shalt thou rely on such beasts as Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, Lugia, or Ho-oh, and neglect the vastness of this world, for it is an abomination in mine sight.

6. Thou shalt at least try thine hand at Breeding, Contests, and the Battle Frontier.

7. Thou shalt not settle for the crappy new voices on the anime dub.

8. Thou shalt not be ashamed of Pokemon.

9. Thou shalt do everything in your power to spread the joy of Pokemon to all.

10. Thou shalt obtain a DS, Wii, Wi-Fi connection, Pearl or Diamond and Battle
Revolution through any means necessary. Even if thou must doest so through shady
means.

Remaineth true to all of these commandments and it surely will be well with thee. Fail to obey these commandments and thou shalt be cast alive into the fiery pit, reserved for Giovanni and his competent minions. Lo' where the Blast burn doth not cool, where the Sacred fire doth have a 100% burn rate, and thy torment lasteth until Jesse and James cease to blast off again. Amen.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Don't worry about the topic staying visible. I'll get it stickied.

Frank Fly, don't spam. Posting the same stuff twice is spam.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Is it just me or does
The 2nd Gym Leader, Gardenia look like Sheba from Golden Sun. And doesn't the 8th Gym Leader, Volkner look like the 4th Hokage from Naruto?

Also, anyone up for a battle?

Edit: How do you make a Wi-Fi group?
Wi-fi group?? Sounds interesting...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Hey, any one have pokemon around 38 to 42? If so...love to battle some time...of course, I probably won't be at these levels long, but oh well...
Also, sorry for double post, but its not that big of a deal...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Any one have a Cranidos? I want that...lol, or a Haunter to trade? I want a Gengar...or a Machoke, or a Gravelor...or a Kadabra...lol...but really, a Piplup, or Turtwig??! Scyther?! OMG, so many to choose from!! Let me know if you're up for a trade!!

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Your're in luck. I have: Abra and Gastly. Their both in their early 20's.
O!!!O!!! I tell ya what...you go through all the trouble to evolve them, & when I trade you, I'll attach mail to my 2 very weak pokemon at level five-thats an offer you can't refuse!!Lol...
Really, Titus? You interested in trading them? Name you're price...if they're for sale...:laugh:

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Yah, I got Pearl...I added my friend code on the last page...I thnk I added you frank fly, whats your user name? Mine is CAB.
You 2, Titus...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Thats great...I beat the 8th last night...but, I bet you still already have higher leveld pkmn than me...mine are low for where I am...in the low 40's...also, if either of you have Cranidos...or, I could settle for Gravelor...I would like a Golem...who wants a Gengar? I gots a Haunter...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Only three?? What are they? What was your starter? I have a full party-all are at LV. 43...my party consists of...

Infernape
Roserade
Sudowoodo
Luxray
Staraptor
Gastrodon

It is an okay party, I think...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Do you have Cranidos, Shieldon, Pikachu, Gible, or any starters?
And LuvToy77, I have Kadabra and Haunter ready to trade to you.
Yay!! I've got A shieldon you can have...what version you got??
I could always go spend an eternity in the underground searching for another shield fossil...
If one of you guys have Cranidos, please, trade it to me!!! LOL... What you want for Kadabra & Haunter? I could give you gravelor so you get Golem...& Shieldon...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Where do you find Pika in the wild??

Also, GET every pkmn in the sinnoh pokedex, or see them and record data on the dex? lol...
Titus what you want in return for gravelor and machoke? A pika?

Top Bottom