• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post-Apocalypse Texas Showdown (PATS) 2- feat. DoH, Mojo, AustinRC, Brolylegs, and more!

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
+1 setup from us

:phone:
Awesome!

I believe the venue has some, but just incase we need more, if anyone can bring extension cables/power strips that would be great. I should be able to bring some as well. There are plenty of outlets, but they are kind of high up.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
So I might be getting in to Fort Worth at like 8 am on Saturday...are there people from Dallas I can ride with because I will be tired as ****

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
So I might be getting in to Fort Worth at like 8 am on Saturday...are there people from Dallas I can ride with because I will be tired as ****
If you can't get a ride from either of the plano guys or wobbles, then contact me later

I'm not sure if my car will be filled I know I have at least 4 coming and I know two other people who would want to go that aren't confirmed

I was also planning on leaving Friday and sleeping there so if all the conditions are right I MIGHT be able to pick you up >>

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Hype! So who wants to help seed pools? It'd be nice if we had one person to rep each region/city to help us get a good idea where to seed everybody.

Gea

Smash Master
Hype! So who wants to help seed pools? It'd be nice if we had one person to rep each region/city to help us get a good idea where to seed everybody.
You should just basically seed out top 1-2 for each pool depending on size then do the rest on location.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I don't know who is joining in the White Elephant gift exchange, but I have a gift for it anyhow. Who else is planning to participate?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
holy crap! it is the end of the world as we know it.... TGM is making a comback? ive never thought this day would come....

*Hype*

LOL no no i probably wont enter. brawl wrecked my melee skills. there is no hope for me returning to the scene.

Gea

Smash Master
LOL no no i probably wont enter. brawl wrecked my melee skills. there is no hope for me returning to the scene.
Those are some hard, hard johns. The only thing keeping you from playing is your fear that you won't be good after practicing.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Since the tournament is pretty close I should probably give information about housing. From what I can tell it looks like I'm housing two Dallas carpools on Friday night and the Louisiana carpool on Saturday night. I'm also having a smashfest on Friday night at my house if anyone wants to show up to that for some practice. My address is 2056 Dryden Rd. My number is (713) 417-1101. Please don't ring the door bell after 10 pm. Just text me when you get there.

I don't know who is joining in the White Elephant gift exchange, but I have a gift for it anyhow. Who else is planning to participate?
I am of course, but I think you already knew that.

D

Deleted member

i talked to the 2 guys riding with me and they said they would rather come friday night instead of saturday morning. would that still be reasonable? if you'd prefer not to have that many people then its cool and we'll just drive saturday morning.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
If you guys don't mind sleeping on the floor, then that's fine. I have some sleeping bags and blankets, but I might run out so if you guys have room in your car you might want to consider bringing some.

D

Deleted member

no worries about that. and we'll bring out own stuff. i just didnt want to intrude.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Well, looks like I'll be at this. Are there any players in existence in San Antonio who'd want to ride along?

Also, could I borrow someone's spare controller for the tournament. I'm packing light for Texas.

Bluezaft want to team?

Yes I do.

Xyro77

lol tgm remember that time you counterpicked me to onnet?
Dude that was WAAAAAAY back in the day. i think i took Smiles there too. lost to both of you guys iirc. onett is my fav banned stage in melee. happy music and happy houses.

Those are some hard, hard johns. The only thing keeping you from playing is your fear that you won't be good after practicing.
Its not a john, its a fact.

4+ years of brawl and not an once of melee? Yea ive lost everything ive ever had. Even with what little practice i could find, i still wouldn't ever be at where i once was. My life/situation is way different now. Its just not possible to be back where i was. hell, i dont own a wii/gcn or melee.

Xyro77

I've been trying to get you to at least casually play with me for a long time. No johns.
Wife/work/school/kid/brawl got in the way of that. 2 of those are gone forever and one is gone for a little bit so i can finally play melee again.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
2 of us Plano thugs + wobbles are leaving around noon, so we can't grab DoH unfortunately. But yeah we'll be in Houston around 4-5, where do y'all keep your meatiest steak?

Top Bottom