• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible new Ness AT?

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Well, this might be already old information, but if you double jump, and the split second you leave the ground, you use PK Fire, it doesn't shoot out right?

But, if you are close to a person, and you use this, the PK Fire Hitbox still comes out and hits them, and you land right under them, free to do whatever.

If this is already found out, feel free to lock this topic, but the AT Guide had so much to look through, I figured this would be easier.

I just used it against a friend, and it seemed to be most useful.
And if you predict the way they DI out of the fire, the possibilities are endless, sweet spot bair's are my weapon of choice.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Dang, if that works like you say it does it can deffinatley be a useful AT.
Does the PK fire come out as if you were on the ground (straight more or less), or if you were in the air(slanted)?

Uffe

Smash Hero
Do you got a video of this? It might just be a lagless PK Fire jump thingy. I can't remember the name. But it sounds similar to what I've done.

Levitas

the moon
Any time this could be used, nair would probably be a better option. It comes out like 15 frames faster, has better range, covers a more useful angle, does more damage, and has less lag upon landing.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'll get a video of it today for you guys, and again, definitely sorry if this is already found, but I found it pretty useful, It gives PK Fire a lot more options whilst they are trapped in the PKF.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Is this like a PK Jump directly from the ground? Because I've done a Firebound from the ground before... I use it sometimes.

kennypu

Smash Journeyman
i think this is known... but i could be wrong, need to see a video. But guessing you're right on the ground, if you fail at it, you will probobly get punished badly xP

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
I play ness out the butt
and i dont know i try it and doesn't it ahve the same lag? I'm not to sure
like i saw it and thought it wouldn't really be usefull because when are you really gonna jump into someone right in your face to do a pk fire?
i think you might just get punished.

not sure
just my opinion but i would like to see a vid where tthis is useful.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I could be mistaken on any of this at all, it might've just been so close to the ground it didn't look like it was coming out, but I will do some more testing once I return from the Gym.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
I could be mistaken on any of this at all, it might've just been so close to the ground it didn't look like it was coming out, but I will do some more testing once I return from the Gym.
oh dang this guy about to get brawl in real life tambien =]
awesome bro

Top Bottom