• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible new arrow AT (discovery in progress)

kupo15

Smash Hero
Well...I have to say, I loved seeing (in that video) Falco getting Arrow Looped...I guess I have to learn that if you use it (I have respect for you, Kupo). Your playstyle is very aggressive.

So at the beginning of that video the very 1st thing I saw was Arrow Sticking. Was that by accident or are you good at that too?
thanks, I love aggresiveness which is why I love wingdashing so much. It fits my style more than arrow looping but I still use it. No that stick was by accident

O.M.E.G.A

Smash Cadet
I'm starting to give up on this thing. It's probably a very rare glitch than a new AT.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
i dont think this has any potential for an at its just too situational and too hard to setup though it is pretty cool
Please don't bump old thread uless you have somthing to add.

this works. i remember doing that once, and i was like wtfhax. i still have the replay too. it works on FD, so it could be useful :D
We know it works, there is a vid on the OP after all and if you skim through it we know how to make it happen again...same as above please do not 1 line post and say nothing.

Wow bump a 5 month all topic much? It even tells you not to bump it <_<

There's basically no use for this glitch tbh.
How ever right you are, posting and keeping it up doesn't help...

taylorjoy97

Smash Rookie
I relized this is old and all, but I'd like to record what I found about this.

So, I did my testing at Green Greens. We've already learned its infinte unless something comes in contact with it. But to not make the arrow cancel, I made the blocks kinda look like this: Assuming X stands for blocks and _stands for the space within the formation thats not being occupied by a block.
--XXX--
--XXX--
--___--
--___--
--X_X--

So the blocks above the the sticky arrow protect it from any other blocks falling, so it doesn't get interrupted.

Also, I found if you jump using the jump button (C,X,Y,etc.) instead of the analog stick, the arrow will not be affected (same with moving back and forth) And I also found that you can still move the arrow while it's stuck (though you already know that) but I haven't been able to unstick it and allow it to freely move around, for it just hits the block it's attached to. I haven't been able to pull a sticky off at FD.

Top Bottom