• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland Kombat, Portland Oregon's Bi-Weekly

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
gage-y poo, i would but i gots to work **** it.

binx's door is actually tricky, and when i first saw it happen i got all confused. he has magic doors is what im saying.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hey, I probably won't be able to make it to Portland tomorrow.
I can make it on sunday.
Please tell me there's something big on sunday?
Either I'll call off the Eugene Weekly to make it up there, or we'll all go up there after the EW. But I need some info soon.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
>_< so many people can't make it...

what time is it ok for me to show up? The front page says the tourney starts at Noon-ish, but I remember reading something about 3:00?

I'd love to get some friendlies in before the tourney, maybe some MM's too if anyone is interested.

Binx

Smash Master
3pm is when it will start, and will run all ****ing night. holler at a jayce cause hes awesome. peace ****

hitori

Smash Journeyman
all night...

can I crash there and head home in the early morn?

(footnote: by crash I mean smash between the hours of midnight and 5-6am)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Does anyone have any magical way of getting t!mmy to Portland? I'd love to meet the NV guy, as well as see all you Portlanders again. It's been too long. Seven days too long, ha ha.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
so i dont know if its cool if people stay over here tonight, binx is a lil busy atm. anyways people are heading over now so whenever ya get here is good.

so far here is a list of people that are confirmed

gage
ryan
mister myself jankasauras sex
binx
daniel who is totally new, and a nice cool guy.
ole
hitori
bc
jesse
and probably some other people i dont know about

oh yea wiki.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Sorry, didn't get a chance to make it up there.
Nothing happening tomorrow (sunday)?

Eugene Weekly will still be going on schedule as usual if anyone isn't too smashed out and actually have a ride down here, but if not, that's cool. We'll try to make it to another PK and we have plenty of upcoming tourneys.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I exhausted my options for getting up there (and back). So with that...

Results?

hitori

Smash Journeyman
thanks for having me over. it was good times. ^_^

reno smash still has a long ways to go.
hope to see you all soon. =P

Binx

Smash Master
I got third I lost to russel and jesse. Jesse won the tournament, Russel got second, I defeated hitori, gage, and BC Chris in losers brackets after playing russel first round and losing to Jesse in losers finals, however they were very close and I am proud of myself XD

Climax11

Smash Ace
wait, portland kombat was today?? I thought it just happend last weekend, I so would have been there. Aw butterscotch.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Sorry I wasn't there. I woke up terribly sick this morning and my mom has a blood clot so I had bigger priorities.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So this was fun today. Sweet stuff on Ryan and I taking first in the free doubles tourney haha and yeah jesse, bc, russel, and jesse long with ryan are all here and we are having super fun but yeah good times today

Binx

Smash Master
BC you need to learn the literacy, anyhow, it didn't run really smooth and of course we didn't have a huge attendance like last time, but I think it was still sort of fun, I do feel bad that it took so long to start and that Reno had to team with the random instead of someone he could do well with, but new faces are always nice so I consider it a positive event, everyone is obviously improving as well, BC good job on Yoshi, your getting better, I've been noticing some mindgames out of you lately.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
uh yeah didn't like this tournie that much and felt bad that becuz that guy came so far a cruddy tournie.
This is why you guys should all have come down for the Eugene Weekly. We had baked pumpkins and potatoes. :)

Edit:
Oh, we should get things setup ahead of time so that N-Oregon and S-Oregon can get together at least once a month. You guys should come down for a Eugene Weekly and I can get everyone to make it up to a PK.

Binx

Smash Master
Also BC he was in Portland already he didn't come from Reno for this so no need to feel *too* bad, I wish it could have been better for him but he still got to play some good players and I am sure he enjoyed the friendlies.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
wait, portland kombat was today?? I thought it just happend last weekend, I so would have been there. Aw butterscotch.
Same scenario here, though now i do have a lot more incentive on coming to these, i got my schedule changed so now i can attend all bi weeklies from now on, just remind me once in a while xD, nahh, i'll check more often but there's still not much going on here so i'll keep my amount of posts down still...

So that random who came to the tourny, he'd be a co-worker of mine if he didn't already tell you, I've still never seen him play, so i hope he was all right...

but yeah, see you guys at the next one

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
He was eh he has a long way to go but he was REALLY REALLY cool I liked him a lot I thought he was funny and nice. He can definately come around more often

Binx

Smash Master
He was a nice guy, he plays bowser though... and dk... he up b's ALOT which I guess is fine for those characters.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
even then, gimpy, pshh, he's nab, MM's to prove it? The best bowser will never beat the best... anything else? at least no one with potential

Top Bottom