• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland Kombat, Portland Oregon's Bi-Weekly

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I might make it to this. It would be better if more people could come.
You'd better go, because I don't get enough Mormon Love.
Also, I think there were only 11 confirmed for FB to start with, so 9 confirmed is actually a large Oregon tournament, especially when considering it's impromptu and WA won't be there. So, everyone in Portland and Wikipedia, go.

T0MMY

Smash Master
EMERGENCY:
We need housing. We could probably stay at our relatives' place thxgivin, but we'll need housing up until the tournament or else we can't go.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Gah, I'm having such a hard time being able to smash, work has put me on a terrible schedule so now i can't really show up to the bi weeklies, maybe the weekends for major seasonal tournies T-T,... this sucks.

Btw, Tommy, if you need a place to stay, I can probably help you out with that, I live rather close to binx, though the problem is whether or not you can handle my roommates activities, such as smoking and the such. I'd like you to come over so we can smash but it's entirely up to you, pm me if you'd like to, i'm more than welcome to let you stay. Also, if you do decide to come over, i'll make sure the house is more than clean enough to stay here comfortably and smash that way as well.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Sorry, cigarette smoke makes me very sick. I figure it's some sort of allergy to whatever tobacco companies put in their products. Thanks though, VG.

Binx, PM me your number and I'll give you a call when we get to Portland for Thanksgiving.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
I see, I should have mentioned that all smoking and such occurs in the basement of my house, if you're left with no option, me and my friend pablo (jesse's met him as well as a lot of other smashers) can make accommodation's for you to make your stay much better, such as taking his big tv and putting it in our room, more than enough room for you and Timmy if he tags along, you'd have room to sleep, blankets, and far away from any of my roommates habits, of course it's again entirely up to you and last resort if necessary

the classification of roommate should not be a discouragement considering i've known them since sixth grade

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Okay, that sounds great. PM me your # and I'll give you a call should we need your hospitality

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, btw, if you do show up, usually jesse and russel tend to come over to my house on weekends, so since there's a biweekly you can almost count on it

cmin

Smash Ace
dang timmy i'd let you stay at my house but this weekend tons of relatives are staying in that hidden room downstairs so yeah. but noone would know they are there...

T0MMY

Smash Master
wowz, big tourney without any effort?
OR is too good!
Portland stepped it up x 9000

Binx

Smash Master
You learned how to do that BC? lol ok so start at 10 turn around jc shines then wavedash out then do 9 and so forth until you hit 0, no pauses, if you can master that and do it in front of me I'll give you $3

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
how about di on jc for 8 jc then waved. and try di reverse from original jc di shine to tuant maybe lol No Johns too-because black people are amazing son lol

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
all right soooo I hopefully am attending this, but there is one catch. I might need a partner for doubles because Ryan might not attend so yeah.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Binx, you're suppose to call me. Do I have to send another PM?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Could there be a more concrete time for singles? Can we just do singles at 2 or 3? Since I live an hour away it is hard to coordinate when to show up for singles.

...and I'm not going for doubles, that's not an option.

Binx

Smash Master
My mom is from the ghetto so I feel qualified to decode this for you white foke. He plans to do 8 jump canceled shines or jc shines as we say in africa while DIing them, so I assume he is going to be moving while he does them then waved or wavedash as you white ass racist cracker assholes would call it into a taunt of unsurmountable purportions, all while eating a crispy bucket of chicken and having a bigger wang than you. Cause black people are amazing (mostly because of additional fast twitch muscle fiber and the drive to do great things because we are more succeptable to getting heart diseases and wanna do really technical stuff like running fast or doing lots of JC shines before we die)

PS: BC much love man, just playing (must resist urge to make it worse) seriously though kidding around nothing against black people.

Binx

Smash Master
I'm jumping in the shower now its about 10 til noon, if you get here before then well your just ucked, so i'll be quick.

cmin

Smash Ace
hey dont start til me jayce and BC get there! im running late cuz of some crazy ****s

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Sorry I couldn't show up today I just woke up like an hour ago :( too much CoD 4 I really wanted to go too. I guess I'll have to wait till the next one next week even though timmy and tommy won't be there :( I'll see you guys at SF:E.

Binx

Smash Master

Roy from Reno got third, Juce got second, and Russel got first.

Thanks everyone for coming, pretty good turn out for portland, Minh NICE matches! Russel nice friendlies, you know what to do now so Im prolly screwed. Juce quit using Marth against me. Tommy relax before and during tournaments your way better than people think you are.

Top Bottom