• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Porky Minch: The King of New Pork City

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Not half bad! What Ninten DS says is true, though; due to how small the icons are, the palette changes here are a little too subtle to be noticeable in-game. This defeats the purpose somewhat of having unique icons for each palette. I'd recommend changing the color of the hair for each icon, as well as making the clothes' differentiations in color more pronounced. You want something that the player can look at and quickly go "okay, this palette is red" or "this palette is blue", etc., regardless of how accurate it is to the palette on the actual model.

Additionally, these icons will have to be changed entirely to match Porky's final CSS render (all of Brawl's stock icons are based directly off of the characters' renders, in case you didn't know), so I'm afraid we most likely won't end up using your icons for the final build. However, we could implement them as a placeholder, if that's OK with you!
I understand; yeah, you can use 'em as placeholders :)

I updated the color alts. to make them more distinguishable; I wasn't sure what to do for the alt. based on his Mother 3 sprite, but I made his skin paler:

Last edited:

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Great improvements! We'll certainly make use of these. Thanks for the contribution.
By the way, don't worry about making the Mother 3 alt's icon unique. It'll most likely be his default instead of the boss palette.

SuperMrpingpong

Smash Journeyman
Whoa! You guys are doing an incredible job with the Porky mod! Thanks so much for making the dream of a playable 3D Porky a reality.
I might make a Reddit post showcasing your work so far if you guys don’t mind.
Hopefully we’ll get even more Porky supporters along the way

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. I wouldn't be opposed to a Reddit post at all, but it might be better to wait just a little while longer until we have more to actually show off. SemiPsycho (my collaborator) has been creating a revamped model/rig for the character, so our best bet would be to wait until he's finished with that, and from there I can put together some better material for you to share on Reddit. I think it'd make much more of an impression than the outdated build seen in Ninten DS' Imgur album.

Speaking of Reddit...
I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, but some really talented Reddit user created an awesome 3D mock-up of Porky as a playable fighter, based primarily upon his EarthBound appearance. The "Cave of the Past" stage is only the cherry on top:

Truly astounding stuff. I've always been an advocate of Mother 3 Porky, but this design is ideal for Smash.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Thanks. I wouldn't be opposed to a Reddit post at all, but it might be better to wait just a little while longer until we have more to actually show off. SemiPsycho (my collaborator) has been creating a revamped model/rig for the character, so our best bet would be to wait until he's finished with that, and from there I can put together some better material for you to share on Reddit. I think it'd make much more of an impression than the outdated build seen in Ninten DS' Imgur album.

Speaking of Reddit...
I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, but some really talented Reddit user created an awesome 3D mock-up of Porky as a playable fighter, based primarily upon his EarthBound appearance. The "Cave of the Past" stage is only the cherry on top:

Truly astounding stuff. I've always been an advocate of Mother 3 Porky, but this design is ideal for Smash.
This is perfect! Exactly what I want!

Last edited:

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
Porkey
to me always seemed somewhat like a villainous boy in Mother 1 and 3 but the way Porkey plays out seems like there’s more to his character then most people probably don’t even notice.
Porkey grew up in a abousive home with his father who constendly beated him which probably turned him to hatred towards his family and wanted to get away from the drama.
But remember there’s only on best friend that Porkey really has and only friend and that friend is his next door neighbor Ness. I think Ness was the only good figured person that Porkey saw and wanted to be his pal forever but instead maybe since Ness doesn’t talk in the games being a silent protagonist he won’t respond to his words and leaving Porkey confused on to why he won’t respond.
He probably felt alone and sad in his lifelyhood knowing that his best friend always ignoring him and getting hurt by his folks it’s no wonder he went insane.

Sorry mother 2*

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Porkey
to me always seemed somewhat like a villainous boy in Mother 1 and 3 but the way Porkey plays out seems like there’s more to his character then most people probably don’t even notice.
Porkey grew up in a abousive home with his father who constendly beated him which probably turned him to hatred towards his family and wanted to get away from the drama.
But remember there’s only on best friend that Porkey really has and only friend and that friend is his next door neighbor Ness. I think Ness was the only good figured person that Porkey saw and wanted to be his pal forever but instead maybe since Ness doesn’t talk in the games being a silent protagonist he won’t respond to his words and leaving Porkey confused on to why he won’t respond.
He probably felt alone and sad in his lifelyhood knowing that his best friend always ignoring him and getting hurt by his folks it’s no wonder he went insane.

Sorry mother 2*
But Ness can say yes and no. He also talks in Smash

You can talk to your younger self as well. Naked in the Japan version!

Wow Earthbound is a weird game

Last edited:

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
Porkey

Sorry mother 2*
But Ness can say yes and no. He also talks in Smash

You can talk to your younger self as well. Naked in the Japan version!

Wow Earthbound is a weird game
Even Itoi said how Porky grew to be like he is due to his parents, many people say Porky couldn't choose but to be like he is, but Picky is not that of an bad person like Porky, probably because Porky's older but that shouldn't mean much. Porky only had Ness, and when he lost him after he didn't say anything, and there's no evidence hinting to him saying anything, he simply didn't respond, and you can talk to Ness' younger self, but those are just memories not exactly him. Porky felt heartbroken, he didn't have anything besides Ness, he felt alone and so he felt hatred. Mother 3's Porky truly shows this by reading all of his dialogue, you can see how he was influenced by both Giygas and the loss of Ness as a friend. I feel bad for Porky, he has done many terrible things, but I can't help but like him a lot, sometimes I feel like Porky, he can be relatable too.

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
Even Itoi said how Porky grew to be like he is due to his parents, many people say Porky couldn't choose but to be like he is, but Picky is not that of an bad person like Porky, probably because Porky's older but that shouldn't mean much. Porky only had Ness, and when he lost him after he didn't say anything, and there's no evidence hinting to him saying anything, he simply didn't respond, and you can talk to Ness' younger self, but those are just memories not exactly him. Porky felt heartbroken, he didn't have anything besides Ness, he felt alone and so he felt hatred. Mother 3's Porky truly shows this by reading all of his dialogue, you can see how he was influenced by both Giygas and the loss of Ness as a friend. I feel bad for Porky, he has done many terrible things, but I can't help but like him a lot, sometimes I feel like Porky, he can be relatable too.
Porky may seem like Hes a wimp and a jerk but I do see some good in him.
After all we don’t expectly know how and when he rose to power in EB. Maybe Giygas tourtured his poor mind into pure evilness and did his beeting to destroy the entire world.
Plus in the beginning of EB he was afraid of pretty much everything in his encounters so he’s in interesting question why all the sudden did he turn from a scared little poor boy to a ruthless mind evil person.
That’s kinda prof that Porky was good the whole time and was being used by Giygas.

SuperMrpingpong

Smash Journeyman
Should we ever get an Earthbound remake, I wouldn’t be opposed to a side story focusing on Porky and explaining some of the looser details on how he rose to power (such as where he went after he crashed the helicopter or how he got his mech)

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
Should we ever get an Earthbound remake, I wouldn’t be opposed to a side story focusing on Porky and explaining some of the looser details on how he rose to power (such as where he went after he crashed the helicopter or how he got his mech)
Getting an earthbound remake would be impossible. But we can only dream of a 3d open world EB game hat could drive more story into it on console memory wise.

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
That could work very well with the recent Mario and Luigi games concept! After all, the description on Porky's trophy said we would need 2 more games to explain everything, that would be cool! But well, Itoi isn't making more Earthbound games so it's impossible unless they REALLY push the idea.

Porky may seem like Hes a wimp and a jerk but I do see some good in him.
After all we don’t expectly know how and when he rose to power in EB. Maybe Giygas tourtured his poor mind into pure evilness and did his beeting to destroy the entire world.
Plus in the beginning of EB he was afraid of pretty much everything in his encounters so he’s in interesting question why all the sudden did he turn from a scared little poor boy to a ruthless mind evil person.
That’s kinda prof that Porky was good the whole time and was being used by Giygas.
Porky is an egocentric child who got immense power to his will, letting him due whatever he wants. That's also the reason why I ADORE Porky as a villain, even though he's done such terrible things, he still has beloved things, like the Friend's Yo-yo in his room in Thunder Tower, the EB movie in the New Pork City theatre, Ness' favorite food (Beefsteak) being the most pricy item, etc... Many people hate Porky and it's understandable, and I'd hate him, but it's hard knowing everything he has gone through.

Last edited:

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
Porky is an egocentric child who got immense power to his will, letting him due whatever he wants. That's also the reason why I ADORE Porky as a villain, even though he's done such terrible things, he still has beloved things, like the Friend's Yo-yo in his room in Thunder Tower, the EB movie in the New Pork City theatre, Ness' favorite food (Beefsteak) being the most pricy item, etc... Many people hate Porky and it's understandable, and I'd hate him, but it's hard knowing everything he has gone through.[/QUOTE]

I do have a little theory on porky because It’s Interesting to see porky have this sort of hate and love friendship with Ness. Is it possible that he wanted to destroy everything and pretended to be a coward just so he can show ness maybe who he truthfully is. He was willing to cause all that madness for his friend or maybe he wanted the last person to be Ness so that he couldn’t leave him and be alone again. Idk but it sounds a bit dull to think he rose to power just for his best friend but it’s an interesting theory.

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
Didn’t he run away from home? Been a long time since I played it
After Porky's dad beats him and Picky he's seen in the Happy Happyism cult, then as the president's partner and then with Giygas. What the **** does he even do to reach these things, I understand getting the time distorter, but how the **** did he first became the president's partner.

tyrus+

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6650-4457-4607
I'm about to finish the trilogy (I'm halfway done with Mother 1), and after playing through Earthbound and Mother 3, I definitely support Porky for Smash.

Zeox

Smash Champion
After Porky's dad beats him and Picky he's seen in the Happy Happyism cult, then as the president's partner and then with Giygas. What the **** does he even do to reach these things, I understand getting the time distorter, but how the **** did he first became the president's partner.
He convinced them with just talking, he have Speech level 100.

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
I think his parents went along with his plan or they were forced cause we see his dad in the building tower in fourside. Not sure if his brother or mom was there were they?
Who knows what porky did to get his dad to get involved with his intentions :crazy:

SuperMrpingpong

Smash Journeyman
With London Comicon fast approaching I got to work with the sign.
Gotta find more Porky supporters!
...or people who have actually played the game over here
A272DA8D-4A98-4FA3-8AF5-1261BD562271.jpeg

I think his parents went along with his plan or they were forced cause we see his dad in the building tower in fourside. Not sure if his brother or mom was there were they?
Who knows what porky did to get his dad to get involved with his intentions :crazy:
I assume it was most likely out of greed. He maybe told his dad that he’d become super rich and important and that suddenly made him the “favourite” son in his dad’s eyes for the first time

Last edited:

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
Porky will be in Smash bros Ultimate.

#1. He’s the archenemy of one of the original twelve.
#2. Ultimate is obviously going for a heroes vs villains theme apparently.
#3. He was a boss in Subspace emissary along with Ridley.
#4. In Japan’s poll for most wanted characters for Ultimate Porky was in top 5.

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683

I was going to say "but there are bosses", but thanks for reminding me of the Ridley fact, I used that argument a lot but lost faith on Porky when even more bosses like Dracula showed up. I fear that we're getting Masked Man while Porky will be a boss, but I just hope it's not like that, and now that I think about it, Giygas would be the best option for an Earthbound boss in Ultimate!

EDIT: The only counter for the "he was a boss with Ridley" argument is Petey Piranha, I don't think anyone expects to see Petey playable, and I don't think it will happen, but that doesn't mean anything since Petey isn't important at all.

Last edited:

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
I was going to say "but there are bosses", but thanks for reminding me of the Ridley fact, I used that argument a lot but lost faith on Porky when even more bosses like Dracula showed up. I fear that we're getting Masked Man while Porky will be a boss, but I just hope it's not like that, and now that I think about it, Giygas would be the best option for an Earthbound boss in Ultimate!

EDIT: The only counter for the "he was a boss with Ridley" argument is Petey Piranha, I don't think anyone expects to see Petey playable, and I don't think it will happen, but that doesn't mean anything since Petey isn't important at all.
Why would you lose faith? Dracula is a third party character While Porky is a Nintendo character, Besides the Masked man isn’t a quarter known as much as Porky who’s basically the DIO of the Mother series besides IMO no more sword characters! the masked man uses a sword besides at the very least Porky's moveset would be WAY more unique

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice

Sign me up for porky being in ultimate.

His moveset would be great but fast wise he’d be very slow cause u know dude needs to lose of weight.

His final smash would be his robot leg machine where you’d use it for a mere minute on the stage to strike your apponites kinda like the subspace where he was a boss but your in control.

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
Why would you lose faith? Dracula is a third party character While Porky is a Nintendo character, Besides the Masked man isn’t a quarter known as much as Porky who’s basically the DIO of the Mother series besides IMO no more sword characters! the masked man uses a sword besides at the very least Porky's moveset would be WAY more unique
I just keep losing it knowing that at the max we can expect for Earthbound is a boss and new character and everyone's saying Ninten as an echo-fighter and people saying Masked Man would be better, although I NEVER believed that. Sure, Masked Man is one of the best bosses of the game but his personality is just nothing, he's a cyborg until the end of the game, there I actually saw something interesting in him, but during the game he's just a walking lifeless cyborg. Porky connects both Lucas' and Ness', he has major roles in Earthbound and Mother 3, BEING THE MAIN REASON FOR EVERYTHING TO HAPPEN IN MOTHER 3. People just say "oh I hate Porky he's a really bad person he shouldn't be in", and yes, I've heard that, but Porky is still such an interesting character! Bowser Jr. stole Porky's opportunity of being the first fighter in a mech, and I don't even know why Bowser Jr. was added or why was it necessary for him to be in the clown car but I'm not getting into that. But even so, with the mech being a spider-like-mech it would still be pretty unique and he would really stand out from the cast of villains, in my opinion Porky is one of the BEST and most deep villains in Nintendo history, of course I don't know every Nintendo villain but I still think Porky should shine among the rest.

Sign me up for porky being in ultimate.

His moveset would be great but fast wise he’d be very slow cause u know dude needs to lose of weight.

His final smash would be his robot leg machine where you’d use it for a mere minute on the stage to strike your apponites kinda like the subspace where he was a boss but your in control.
I think the most obvious final Smash choice for him would be the King P Statue with it being, of course, a REALLY strong enemy and it appearing in the Subspace Emissary, but there's a lot of more creative choices! I thought that if they wanted to go with something simple, it could simply be a copy similar to PK Starstorm, with Porky ducking in the absolutely safe capsule and then an earthquake starts with meteors falling down from the sky portraying how Mother 3 ended after Lucas pulled the needle knowing that Porky was already inside the capsule, although Porky would next need to get out which wouldn't make much sense, but after all Porky shouldn't have even been in Brawl due to the capsule, so canon isn't a necessary thing in Smash Bros.
Other could also him unleashing Giygas, but if he got to be a boss, that wouldn't work for me. Porky has so much potential, but I still see the destiny of him being a boss, perhaps I still have some hope due to Ridley and King K. Rool, otherwise I wouldn't even be here probably.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I just keep losing it knowing that at the max we can expect for Earthbound is a boss and new character and everyone's saying Ninten as an echo-fighter and people saying Masked Man would be better, although I NEVER believed that. Sure, Masked Man is one of the best bosses of the game but his personality is just nothing, he's a cyborg until the end of the game, there I actually saw something interesting in him, but during the game he's just a walking lifeless cyborg. Porky connects both Lucas' and Ness', he has major roles in Earthbound and Mother 3, BEING THE MAIN REASON FOR EVERYTHING TO HAPPEN IN MOTHER 3. People just say "oh I hate Porky he's a really bad person he shouldn't be in", and yes, I've heard that, but Porky is still such an interesting character! Bowser Jr. stole Porky's opportunity of being the first fighter in a mech, and I don't even know why Bowser Jr. was added or why was it necessary for him to be in the clown car but I'm not getting into that. But even so, with the mech being a spider-like-mech it would still be pretty unique and he would really stand out from the cast of villains, in my opinion Porky is one of the BEST and most deep villains in Nintendo history, of course I don't know every Nintendo villain but I still think Porky should shine among the rest.

I think the most obvious final Smash choice for him would be the King P Statue with it being, of course, a REALLY strong enemy and it appearing in the Subspace Emissary, but there's a lot of more creative choices! I thought that if they wanted to go with something simple, it could simply be a copy similar to PK Starstorm, with Porky ducking in the absolutely safe capsule and then an earthquake starts with meteors falling down from the sky portraying how Mother 3 ended after Lucas pulled the needle knowing that Porky was already inside the capsule, although Porky would next need to get out which wouldn't make much sense, but after all Porky shouldn't have even been in Brawl due to the capsule, so canon isn't a necessary thing in Smash Bros.
Other could also him unleashing Giygas, but if he got to be a boss, that wouldn't work for me. Porky has so much potential, but I still see the destiny of him being a boss, perhaps I still have some hope due to Ridley and King K. Rool, otherwise I wouldn't even be here probably.
The villains theme and the Spirits Mode is the only amount of faith I have in Porky getting in the roster.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
I thought that if they wanted to go with something simple, it could simply be a copy similar to PK Starstorm, with Porky ducking in the absolutely safe capsule and then an earthquake starts with meteors falling down from the sky portraying how Mother 3 ended after Lucas pulled the needle knowing that Porky was already inside the capsule, although Porky would next need to get out which wouldn't make much sense, but after all Porky shouldn't have even been in Brawl due to the capsule, so canon isn't a necessary thing in Smash Bros.
I always championed the idea that the Absolutely Safe Capsule should instead be his shield, similar to Yoshi's egg. The rolling animation would double as a reference to that scene with Dr. Andonuts after Porky "seals" his fate in Mother 3.

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
I always championed the idea that the Absolutely Safe Capsule should instead be his shield, similar to Yoshi's egg. The rolling animation would double as a reference to that scene with Dr. Andonuts after Porky "seals" his fate in Mother 3.
The transition from idle animation to ducking inside the capsule would look strange from my point of view, also knowing that the absolutely safe capsule is absolutely safe and it can't be broken, but again, Smash Bros. doesn't follow canon every time so it could work if they found a way to make the transition somehow natural.

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
Porky Minch is the ULTIMATE villain Itoi said he represents all of humanity vices so it only makes sense to have over the Masked Man who technically isn’t even a villain He’s Porky’s robot who acts on his will alone.

Besides if freaking K.Rool who wasn’t the main villain in a DKC game in god knows how long can make it in Porky would definitely take the cake.

Besides in MY experiences among friends and acquaintances they know who Porky is but not the masked man.

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice

That works 2!
Sure there could be multiple ideas and power choices that porky could use but if he used a PK Starstorm has his final smash I think that would inrage the fan base community of EB by commenting saying that porky never learned PK powers at all why is this aplayed in smash and blah blah blah. I would love it either way.
Smash at this point isn’t canon with anything really. It’s just become randomness at this point so porky still being alive in the capsule in subspace doesn’t matter I guess. It’s not like I’m a conspiracy smash analyst trying to figure it out cause yea it doesn’t make sense but that’s what smash has come to be.
Also for his design maybe Porky could also have his Mother 3 design for the game. A grown up version of him with the mustache and gray like colored skin would make him seem more attention wise in the roaster in my opinion.

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
IMO the very best of what this situation could get us is HOPEFULLY GOD WILLINGLY is too get Heavily Armored Porky from mother 2 AND Master Porky from Mother 3 as the echo fighter for him. The Main difference between the two is Heavily Armored Porky’s youthful rage grants him stronger attacks While Master Porky’s elderly indifference grants him stronger specials.

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
That works 2!
Sure there could be multiple ideas and power choices that porky could use but if he used a PK Starstorm has his final smash I think that would inrage the fan base community of EB by commenting saying that porky never learned PK powers at all why is this aplayed in smash and blah blah blah. .
No my dude, I meant that it could be some kind of copy, but not PK Starstorm, it should be like the end of Mother 3 when Lucas pulls the final needle, an earthquake starts and meteors start falling down, I could never imagine seeing Porky using PK abilities tho. His Mother 3 design would be the best one, and it'd be interesting to see a business suit alt for Mother 3's Porky!

IMO the very best of what this situation could get us is HOPEFULLY GOD WILLINGLY is too get Heavily Armored Porky from mother 2 AND Master Porky from Mother 3 as the echo fighter for him. The Main difference between the two is Heavily Armored Porky’s youthful rage grants him stronger attacks While Master Porky’s elderly indifference grants him stronger specials.
Now that's a great idea! But of course, won't happen as we all expect, the only problem with that is that some moves wouldn't apply to Earthbound's spider-mech, like Porky's up tilt could be hitting with the mech's upper arms, but it could easily be replaced with using the glass on top. I wonder if we could get to work something like that when we actually finish Porky's PSA, we had a young Porky alt planned after all. Also, since it appears you're new, SemiPsycho and PigMaskColonel are working on a Porky Minch PSA! I only help with recolors and renders so I don't take that much of a role:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=79903.new;topicseen#new

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
No my dude, I meant that it could be some kind of copy, but not PK Starstorm, it should be like the end of Mother 3 when Lucas pulls the final needle, an earthquake starts and meteors start falling down, I could never imagine seeing Porky using PK abilities tho. His Mother 3 design would be the best one, and it'd be interesting to see a business suit alt for Mother 3's Porky!
My bad dude though u were referring to give porky PK starstorm ablilites from Nesses PSI Inventories. I could Maybe see his ability attack be much like what u sayed about meteors faltering towards earth and includes a rendered cutscene similar to Bayonettas or falcons flyer attack.

His design for Mother 3 would be perfect. Way better then the steep style of him in EB

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
Since no one posted in the Brawl Vault thread we decided to do a Discord server! Progress will still be posted in the BV thread, but you can give feedback, ideas, etc... in this server! https://discord.gg/jKy4ap7
Have fun!

Last edited:

Kingkridley

Smash Rookie
Most wanted character finally getting some appreciation. If he's not in the base roster, let's hope the ballot will be in Porky's favor. BTW, who else would love to casually say "I'm a Porky main"

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
Most wanted character finally getting some appreciation. If he's not in the base roster, let's hope the ballot will be in Porky's favor. BTW, who else would love to casually say "I'm a Porky main"
Hearing that quote “Porky is my main” not just heating from yourself but from youtubers or streamers or competitive players would be wonderful. Tho some might not know what series he’s from eventually he would be a welcomed individual to the party rooster and fans alike would be attached to him.
Kinda like how Ness turned out in the smash64.

Ninten DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
3DS FC
2208-5212-2045
Switch FC
SW-4108-5996-9683
When I see competitive Crusade players and they say "I play and main Porky" I just love 'em already.

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
My two characters that I hope make it in the mother series reguard of possibly maybe Duster or Jeff but for the most Duster would make a great character inreguard if he makes it in. Lucas made three appearances already so maybe Duster should be next if anything. Or Jeff would be similar to duck hunt we’re he throws explosives around the stage and players would constendly spam B -button.

Top Bottom