• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Porky Minch: The King of New Pork City

D

Deleted member

Done, already asked for old IPs, for Earthbound, and ended with a "please a Mother trilogy, remake or not, I don't care", thank you a lot for sharing it!
You are welcome :)

And yes I made it clear as day that I want a remake of the series. I need a remake of each Mother game so I stressed that lmao.

But I have a gut feeling a Mother trilogy remake will be revealed at E3

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
If we do happen to get Porky...or not it was an honor serving alongside you my pigmask brothers

Lundcraft

Smash Apprentice
Whoops, it posted twice. Might as well add this, when I have the time and room, I was thinking of making my own Pig Mask.

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Whoops, it posted twice. Might as well add this, when I have the time and room, I was thinking of making my own Pig Mask.
Whenever you do so, could you tag me in the post if you decide to upload a pic of it? I'd love to see it.

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
This prov
Nintendo UK dropping hints about smash DLC?? :p
This proves they’re aware of our demand, I mean out of all quotes they code they chose THAT one quote “Means Business” has become synonymous with Porky, FYI the tracks real name is “Cease to Exist”

Last edited:

Zeox

Smash Champion

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
Update to the "resurrected game" announcement:

It's for Scalebound. Yes, exactly. Scale what? It's some dragon riding fantasty game. Was gonna be for Xb One, cancelled, and now revived for Switch. He said it was a long awaited property that tons of fans have been talking about for ages, which just... no. Imran Khan is starting to get on my nerves and at this point I believe nothing he says. And when he says it's a leak you can trust that he's basically saying "listen close, I'm especially full of crap right now." He got people's attention which is clearly the only point of wording it the way he did.
while FEW insiders or MINOR/LESS KNOWN news outlets are saying "it's scalebound", Imran didn't really say what the game definitely is.
however Liam Roberson is that it's not Scalebound NOR Project H.A.M.M.E.R., and despite the past things he was right or wrong on, there's a bit of hope.

Jeck

Smash Journeyman
while FEW insiders or MINOR/LESS KNOWN news outlets are saying "it's scalebound", Imran didn't really say what the game definitely is.
however Liam Roberson is that it's not Scalebound NOR Project H.A.M.M.E.R., and despite the past things he was right or wrong on, there's a bit of hope.
You may be right, although I'm leaning toward no. I guess all I was trying to say is that Imran Khan is very sensationalist and I'm getting tired of the way he rouses up fans.

D

Deleted member

A couple of things about Imran Khan's "Mother 3 cancellation" claim.

1. He literally says he could be wrong and "AFAIK," so he isn't 100% sure of Mother 3 being cancelled.
2. He claimed the Feb 13 direct would be a "big one," which implied it would be bigger than most directs, and...it's absolutely laughable.
3. Do you remember how no one leaked Lucas as DLC in Smash 4 or Earthbound Beginnings on the WiiU VC? This makes me incredibly doubtful of insiders/leakers having legit info on Mother content, whether it be Smash, Mother 3, or a Mother trilogy remake. If insiders say it is or isn't happening, take it with a wheelbarrow of salt.

So, basically, move along. Nothing to see here.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

April 15 is the last day he will be working for Nintendo, maybe he will say goodbye in an stream, and maybe he will say goobye with a Mother 3 localzation.
Or, better yet, announce a Mother trilogy remake

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
Imagine an Earthbound/MOTHER trilogy whether it be a remake or not or maybe a 3D remake of it and Porky in smash as his final announcement. It be a perfect farewell

Lundcraft

Smash Apprentice
Remember not to get your hopes up too much, you will just let yourself down in the end. Either way, how amazing has he been these 15 years? I still remember watching when he first became president, when I was in my teens, lol.

Jeck

Smash Journeyman
Nooo. D. Bowser has such big shoes to fill. I'm honestly shocked he hasn't already put out some kind of video saying hi, hello fellow kids.

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
What a minute his last name is really Bowser? His schooling years must have been brutal lol

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Nintendo UK dropping hints about smash DLC?? :p
Goomba confirmed for the Season Pass.

Imagine an Earthbound/MOTHER trilogy whether it be a remake or not or maybe a 3D remake of it and Porky in smash as his final announcement. It be a perfect farewell
That would be amazing! I hope that's the case.

Remember not to get your hopes up too much, you will just let yourself down in the end. Either way, how amazing has he been these 15 years? I still remember watching when he first became president, when I was in my teens, lol.
''I'm here to kick *** and take names!'' Reggie.

borbnorb

Smash Apprentice
Slimu_art_1353sf.jpg

^^^some of my favorite Mother 3 art. Just thought i would put it here if you guys havent already seen this.

Zeox

Smash Champion
Been looking at "Earthbound cognitive dissonance" which is the most popular fangame of Earthbound and if someone doesn't want to get spoiled, I will talk about that hack here:
So, everything that happens in this fangame is set between Mother 1 and 2, what happen to Giygas and how he ended up becoming that red spiral of doom.
In this game, you also meet a mysterious character called "Greyface"

You see him everywhere, he's pretty antagonistic and childist and yes, that's Ness's hat, it's also said that he is a human in disguise.
Let's see if you know who he is by just hearing his fight theme:

Did you hear it? around 0:20.
Yes, it's him, but then you will ask me, if this is a prequel of Earthbound, why is he here?
Time travel, of course, even if this is a prequel, he is actually an adult Porky in a disguise, this fangame also tries to explain how he got the "friend's yo-yo".

Also, yes, he have the spider mech.

ThePigKing

Smash Journeyman
It’s appears Porky went through a men in black phase in his...**** I don’t know the dudes like a man/kid hybrid or something

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
Been looking at "Earthbound cognitive dissonance" which is the most popular fangame of Earthbound and if someone doesn't want to get spoiled, I will talk about that hack here:
So, everything that happens in this fangame is set between Mother 1 and 2, what happen to Giygas and how he ended up becoming that red spiral of doom.
In this game, you also meet a mysterious character called "Greyface"

You see him everywhere, he's pretty antagonistic and childist and yes, that's Ness's hat, it's also said that he is a human in disguise.
Let's see if you know who he is by just hearing his fight theme:

Did you hear it? around 0:20.
Yes, it's him, but then you will ask me, if this is a prequel of Earthbound, why is he here?
Time travel, of course, even if this is a prequel, he is actually an adult Porky in a disguise, this fangame also tries to explain how he got the "friend's yo-yo".

Also, yes, he have the spider mech.
this and the secret "forbidden" boss of the game was pretty clever

Top Bottom