• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popcorn | An #HBC Production | D1

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
idk what you're asking me

questioning him bout whether he wanted the gun? then yea i did, but someone else had already asked him

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Okay have fun. You will obtain and lose the gun instantaneously and everyone will laugh at you if you're telling the truth, but knock yourself out.

No.
Am I the only one who thinks this post is scummy?

This reads to me like, "Shoot me if you want, but please don't" just worded differently.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's more of a "instantly shoot the gun upon receiving it rather than letting people talk if you want, but please dont"

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So you got no problem with how he approached it and then still have a major issue with my slot?
?

i had more of a problem with how he approached it then with how you did, thats what we were talking about and is why I said i was talkin to laundry

MODBOT

Smash Apprentice
(2) #hbc | laundry: #hbc | zen, #hbc | red ryu
(2) potassium: #hbc | ѕoup, cashmoneydollabills
(1) #hbc | zen: #hbc | laundry
(1) #hbc | red ryu: #hbc | mac
(0) #hbc | soup:
(0) cashmoneydollabills:
(0) #hbc | mac:

Not voting: #HBC | soup, Potassium

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah I don't have an answer for that.

I really have no reason to call you scum. I've just been clinging to my instant accusation to see what happens.

Honestly I have nothing.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I have no idea why you flipped out in the way you did if you're town potato.

Please stop this 'i want the gun' nonsense. I'm having conflicting thoughts on washed if Potato is actually tow-

oh gorf is a mod too ok

#HBC | ѕoup

Potato
Me
Washed
Zen
Mac
Ruy

yeh we still have another ML to say, i'd be fine with Ruy/Washed

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Please stop this 'i want the gun' nonsense. I'm having conflicting thoughts on washed if Potato is actually tow-

oh gorf is a mod too ok
I get to make all the calls of I get the gun.

It will be beautiful.

Kantrip

Kantplay

oh gorf is a mod too ok
And how is that exactly?

What's the hurry Ruy? I don't think I'm actually shooting you btw

#HBC | ѕoup

And how is that exactly?

What's the hurry Ruy? I don't think I'm actually shooting you btw
I really didn't buy that you thought I was scum simply because I wanted to take the 50/50 chance of Washed offering himself to be a clear or be shot.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I really didn't buy that you thought I was scum simply because I wanted to take the 50/50 chance of Washed offering himself to be a clear or be shot.
I don't remember holding that stance. I must have been high or something.

Yours and Zen's early game discussion actually gave me good vibes.

@ #HBC | Mac #HBC | Mac
@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry

Who do you want me to shoot? What are your reads on each other?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Basically how that read works out is somewhat dependent on Mac's flip but providing that Mac flips scum it should confirm Ruy and I as town. That slot's random push onto all three of the players calling for the shot seemed off to me and seeing Potato flip town confirms that it'd be in town's best interest to shoot him to confirm that line of thought. The way he handled that push was really scummy too, as regardless of the fact that he did seem to be aware of the differences in all three slots' approach to wanting the gun, he threw them all into the scumpool and didn't even take the time to figure out which one of them had ot be townie until after he got called out on it. It's a lazy, easy read to make but one that looks innocent on the surface, a perfect thing for scum to push.

Soup's probably scum as well. I hate Zen but I doubt it's him, not after Soup's "Shoot Ruy/WL" post at the start of today. Without talking to each other whatsoever visibly they both reached the same conclusions out of nowhere and it showed a very sudden shift in Soup's line of thought.

NB: This doesn't rule out Mac doing some hella distancing with an overzealous scumRuy but it's not really likely based on what I've witnessed, especially if I'm right on a Soup/Mac scumteam.

So, yeh, shoot Mac. Come with me to Lylo Zen.

Top Bottom