• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popcorn | An #HBC Production | D1

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy

Rules
1. No communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread, unless your Role PM states otherwise.
2. No revealing a mod PM, faking mod PMs, or use of metadata.
3. No editing or deleting posts.
4. No ciphers, code or other similar encryption devices. This includes liking posts after death.
5. One "bah" post is allowed after death.
6. Deadline extensions may be granted due to unexpected events. Days generally last 7 days or until a lynch.
7. Post at least once every 48 hours or get prodded. 2 consecutive or 3 in total prods prompts replacement.
8. Modkills will end Day only for town-aligned players.

Setup
5 townies. 2 scum. Scum give a gun to a townie on N0. D1 starts, and the Townie must shoot someone by deadline by posting Hardbody: X. If the target is town, the shooter dies and the next shooter undergoes the same process. If the target is scum, the shooter lives and gets to shoot again.

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy
Playerlist
1. CASHMONEYDOLLABILLS
2. #HBC | Zen
3. #HBC | Mac
4. #HBC | Red Ruy
5. #HBC | soup
6. Potassium
7. #HBC | Laundry

Sample Role PM
yo ***** you a townie you win when the scum get hardbodied

Roles are out. Scum have 48 hours to send me a name. If people have any questions about the game, PM myself or @#HBC | Gorf with them.

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy
iight ****** yall listen up d1 starts

this young upstart cat named CASHMONEYDOLLABILLS has a gun and is finna murk a ***** if yall start actin a fool. so pay the **** attention and get in line or i swear to GORF no mercy will be had for yo sorry asses. ya got til 11:59:59 pm est 8/18 to bust a cap in a ***** or cashmoneydollabills will die himself

@CASHMONEYDOLLABILLS
@ Xivii Xivii
@#HBC | Mac
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry
@ Kantrip Kantrip
@#HBC | ѕoup

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Would request an artificial vote-count as a means to keep track of who suspects who. @CASHMONEYDOLLABILLS, don't get too itchy of a trigger finger and let the day play out until you make a shot, and when you do, let us know.

Vote: Laundry

#HBC | ѕoup

I assumed it worked without an official majority lynch. That's usually how most Popcorn games go. My mistake.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh okay cool

Unofficial vote count 1: I Can't Believe It's Not a Votecount!

Soup:
Zen:
Mac:
Red Ruy (1): Soup,
Laundry:
Potassium:
I think scum is between the three of you.
I think Potato's suspicion of Red Ryu is non-conclusive but I don't take it as anything more than null. What makes you think it's between us three?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Since they game doesn't start until mafia hand out the gun. Those online at the time the game starts are likely mafia :)

#HBC | ѕoup

Since they game doesn't start until mafia hand out the gun. Those online at the time the game starts are likely mafia :)
Who do you lean the most likely then? The only team that would make any sort of sense that is posting right now would be Potato/Ryu in my head, but I don't think they're both posting right now. I'd base a stronger off Potato based on what Ryu flipped if we did shoot him. Do you think he would go for the distance this early?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Interesting.

Mod may delay starting the game after receiving scum decision though, or might not be online. And both scum don't have to be online when the decision is submitted

#HBC | ѕoup

My bet is on you and potassium.
I think your read is believable albeit fool-hardy. My first impression of you is that you aren't looking to manipulate a situation. I would agree to shoot Potassium.

#HBC | ѕoup

Why is laundry the only one complying the fake vote-counts? Lay your (fake) votes down you two.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Am I right in assuming you didn't like my post because it tried to downplay the tell Zen was putting forward that would apply to me?

Kantrip

Kantplay
You... don't know why you disliked the post? Just something that seemed easy to jump on without justifying?

#HBC | ѕoup

You think Potato is town over that interaction? I didn't see anything that was trying to progress a read rather just playful jokes trying to pretend he wasn't bothered by people suspecting him in the first place. I'd think he at least try to get something out of that.

#HBC | ѕoup

Why did you call my reasoning dumb and then vote Potassium for stating why it wasn't reliable?
You read that wrong if you're referring to when I said potato's reasoning was non-conclusive, I didn't think Potato was null, I thought Ryu's action was.

Top Bottom