• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popcorn | An #HBC Production | D1

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I really didn't buy that you thought I was scum simply because I wanted to take the 50/50 chance of Washed offering himself to be a clear or be shot.
Yeh definitely shoot Soup next. They're both taking the same awful approach albeit Soup's not as apparently obvious.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
No, he's good because he has been borderline this whole game and looks awkward in the midst of everything going on.

I'm fairly confident that Zen is not scum.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I haven't been paying attention to this game lately. Shoot me and that'll prolly give me some incentive

wrt my reads, imma reread n get back to you today

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Shoot Mac first, a lot of what I said hinges on Mac being scum.

I want a gun too but we don't have time for another -1.

:186:
Why not give it to you and let you call the shots? Or give it to me and let me call the shots?

I want Macman to give his thoughts more but I don't think a Soup shot is a bad one either.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Why not give it to you and let you call the shots? Or give it to me and let me call the shots?

I want Macman to give his thoughts more but I don't think a Soup shot is a bad one either.
Because I don't want another -1. I don't mind Potato having the gun at the moment as he's shown to be willing to listen to people.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kid just claimed he was gonna vanish in DGames Social. I'm okay with Zen at the moment. Not a lot of reason to think he's scum.
Didn't see this, Ruy's been busy.

If I had my order right now for shots.

Laundry
Zen
Mac
Soup

I can compromise on Mac but at the same time I really don't like how Soup has been setting up his pool of shots.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why is laundry the only one complying the fake vote-counts? Lay your (fake) votes down you two.
Laundry =/= soup
[collapse=Laundry trying to get shot]
nvm

vote: potato

Am I right in assuming you didn't like my post because it tried to downplay the tell Zen was putting forward that would apply to me?
You... don't know why you disliked the post? Just something that seemed easy to jump on without justifying?
Naw, it's just fun watching you grasp for straws thus far. You're not even close to my line of thought.

So you're just pushing my buttons.

Gotcha
If you think that then you're also far from my train of thought

choo choo mother****er
Chugga chugga choo choo

Yeh you're right we're probably town.

vote: Soup

sup nerd

I hate you.

Vote: Laundry
Gut or something you could elaborate on?
Having a good game of mafia where people feel inclined to hold their opinions to their chest like they have a royal flush not even 50 something posts into the game.
If you think that's my angle this game you're a funny ****ing guy.

Mafia give me a gun please and thank you.

Vote: Laundry

He rolled scum, chop choo!
All aboard choo choo

Soup or Kantrip scum? Or are you leading people to bandwagon as scum? Or do you think they are more likely town?
I'm having fun this game guys, how about you :)

Laundry wants to be shot so he has control of the game.
I was that transparent, wasn't I?

**** it, you got me, this was my actual goal.

[/collapse]
So Laundry, it's clear you thought being unhelpful would get you shot. But why did you tell people they were wrong about your intentions instead of purposely doing actually scummy things? Refusing to cooperate was annoying but nothing you did was actually scum-motivated. And then when soup said you were doing it to get shot, why did you admit to that and then stop attempting to get the gun? Didn't you still want it? Don't you still want it now?

I actually like soup's interaction with Laundry and his conclusion that a Laundry shot makes sense.

Is anyone opposed to a Laundry shot if nobody makes a strong case for someone else?

Kantrip

Kantplay
More capable than your inconsistent ***.

Pop a cap in Zen's ***, he's scum.

On the same page that Laundry is saying to give him the gun and has soup agreeing that that is a good decision regardless of his alignment, he starts saying we should shoot someone else.

It's pretty clear to me that Laundry didn't really want the gun, and just wanted to project the illusion that he did so that he would appear townie for not being scared. When it actually came down to it, he gave up on looking scummy and admitted he just wanted to get shot. Then he stopped wanting this.

Mac's my second choice and Laundry wants Mac shot, so I can be sure that if I'm wrong on Laundry he will shoot Mac for me.

Am I right in this assumption, Laundry? You cool with me shooting you? If you're town you can hardbody Mac for me?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Aight, time for me to do the legwork:

Again, mathematically, up until CASHMONEY and Mac started posting, one scum was confirmed to have posted at least once since the start of the game. More importantly, before I started posting, one scum was confirmed to have posted. I know it's between Ruy/Zen/Soup/Potato so it's simply a matter of finding out which of those slots was it. The other side to playing like a ****** was to attempt baiting out the scummer to attach to the ****** magnet. Half of those players did.

Here are my notes on a few things:

1) My interaction with Potato early was me trying to get shot. He's not at the bottom of my readslist because of certain other **** Zen's doing and because he, at the moment, looks like he wants to get shot. Whether or not that's sincere is another story and one I hope we get to the bottom to soon, but that's not the point I want to make. The reason why he's suspect is, despite pressure being absolutely nonexistent from anyone not named CASHMONEYDOLLABILLS, he still got pressured by Zen's bogus "Scum was online to send the shot ergo people online now are likely scum" enough to respond to it as if it was threatening. That's a massive red flag, especially at this early in the game. Even if the explanation was innocent, it doesn't validate the action itself.

2) I had initial concerns of Soup, given that as scum, he is absolutely reliant upon starting off on the right foot. I dunno why, but he does, and it's something I've noted in recent scum games from him, to the point where he obsessively goes about early on trying to make sure he starts the game off and he gets things going. After some brief oddities (his starting post is a mechanical point about a vote count), he doesn't seem to be that way. His catch on me in particular is good, even if him advocating I get shot is bad for the reasons he stated. No one should actually buy the -1.

3) I have too little to judge Ruy as townie but he seems more like his typical townRuy than scumRuy. I give that slot too much of a pass as scum so my eye is on him but I have no reason to suspect him whatsoever right now.

4) Next post is about Zen, 502 Dragon is out tonight and I don't want to lose this one.
**** it don't like the logic stretch that one scum was confirmed to have been posting before a certain point.

Hardbody Laundry

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I dunno what you expect of me, I'm just going to shoot Mac as it is. If Soup/Zen is the scumteam, or Soup/Ruy is, whatever, we lose, GG, we got played. I'm still confused as to how I became the best shot in the game.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
***** u fer real doe? how dafuq you finna pull dat mudda fuqqin trigga on a *****? dat **** ain't right.

dat mudda fuqqa laundry town af, potassium bit dat bullet PLAH PLAH PLAH!!! dat means if y'all **** dis **** up iz GAME OVAH.

laundry got da gun

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
The funny part is that I got it as soon as I stopped calling for the -1 and a day phase too late. Oh well.

Hardbody: Mac

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol so it's lylo then, laundry gimme a second and let me post jesus

sigh kantrip i was actually hoping id get shot to deal with lylo instead of laundry who's just gonna straight up end me now...

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

dat ***** mac dead doe

laundry still got da gun

AYYO @ Xivii Xivii GETCHO ASS IN HERE N SOMEONE TELL DAT ***** SOUP CUZ I CANT TAG HIS PUSSYASS

#HBC | ѕoup

So either Mac completely ignored Zen the whole game or was bussing Ryu into infinity. Which do you think is more likely, washed? I've been ambivalent about Ruy constantly persisting in wanting a gun and his play this game isn't stellar.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't know if I really buy Mac advocating a shot for his partner that whole time and legitimately ignoring Zen nearly all game. Ruy's still being really ****ing weird but something about how Mac handled all of this is making me doubt him being town. My town-read on Zen initially started where I could see his thought process, notably, the times where it seemed like he was actually thinking about a situation instead of trying to coast by. I will say that this read has faltered but oh my god Ruy stop playing this game with a bucket over your head.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Based on that would you say I should shoot you over ruy, following? Mac didn't interact with either of us. Only laundry and ruy. I do agree that you're likely to be scum over ruy, but that's based on ruy's play, not Mac's.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
imo shoot zen
Why? Zen's lynch pool isn't stupid and wasn't stupid yesterday. I don't know why I got shot outside of Potato paranoia (actually that's not true but he did pull the trigger before I said a damn thing). Yours, on the other hand, was. Out of nowhere you went from scumreading people to pulling the same umbrella **** Mac did without even coming to a similar conclusion visibly or reasonably. Zen, on the other hand, caught your **** and voted you.

#HBC | ѕoup

It's PoE really. I'd really like Zen to either be clear because I feel that he won't instantly shoot me unlike Ryu who is rather impulsive at times.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: Either be clear or shot* I think Ruy is very wonky this game but there is an off-chance this wonkiness could be town.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Based on that would you say I should shoot you over ruy, following? Mac didn't interact with either of us. Only laundry and ruy. I do agree that you're likely to be scum over ruy, but that's based on ruy's play, not Mac's.
What do you think of soup's play?

Top Bottom