• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polygons and whatnot (mostly polygons)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Senior project = best thing ever.
I get to shadow designers at American Greetings
Shadowing new product design atm...Interactive next week.
I GET TO PLAY WITH PHOTOSHOP AND ILLUSTRATOR WHEN I AM NOT FOLLOWING PEOPLE TO MEETINGS. LIFE IS GOOD <3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Photoshop is extremely versatile.

Just I wish I had something like . . . Photoshop mini, like, it gives me just the drawing tools and what have you because that's, like, all I use it for.

Geist

Smash Master
That would be pretty cool actually. Like a miniturized version of a combination between ps and illustrator. Would be handy. I just discovered gimp portable, it boots of a flash drive :D

Geist

Smash Master
painting fast enough that you can call it speed painting I guess. It's kinda ambiguous. Anywhere from like 20 minutes to 3 hours.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
WELP

Then I speed paint all the time.

I can't it's gooooooooood though

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Was contemplating burning money with my dad in our backyard. We decided not to, since our fire pit died and all.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hardcore christian and some scaremongering. They been advertising May 21 2011 to be the date the Rapture happens ever since they said it would happen in 1994. When it didn't happen back then, they excused the mistakes via mathematical errors .

More than likely, they'll move on to another date. I looked it up and there have been a handful of dates the rapture has been predicted to occur in the last hundred years, even.

Same goes for the 2012 BS. I believe, should the world end, it will be at a time we will not, and cannot predict. Dates advertise to be the end of the world will come and go, almost as if the higher powers want to wait until these dates have swept by just to prove a point. Their own way of trolling the radicals.

I don't know.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
This May 21 thing must be something American, cause I haven't heard anything about it here.
Big storm too though. :)

Purple

Hi guys!
Please help guys..

:(

I need help guys. I am horrible at drawing now.. what's a good way to get into it again? Should i just reference things and go to work?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
JOIN US FOR AN ISCRIBBLE SESSION SOMETIME THEN <3
But seriously, digital painting is sooooooo fun!

Cant wait to see your art : )

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Niceness!!!!! :o

We kinda did for a while...died off. Geist and myself were planning on doing a Portal iscribble tonight....buuuuuuuut baseball game + after festivities lasted longer than planned (SORRY BREN XD TOLD YOU THAT WOULD HAPPEN!)

Geist

Smash Master
CS2 patch is out awwww yeah

:(

I need help guys. I am horrible at drawing now.. what's a good way to get into it again? Should i just reference things and go to work?
Just do what I do, draw until your fingers bleed from the blisters.
That's not a half bad drawing btw. What tablet do you use?

We kinda did for a while...died off. Geist and myself were planning on doing a Portal iscribble tonight....buuuuuuuut baseball game + after festivities lasted longer than planned (SORRY BREN XD TOLD YOU THAT WOULD HAPPEN!)
]:
10 sadnesses

Is iScribble, like, free?
That it is sir, that it is

neous

Smash Journeyman
if you people hold an iscribble session, assuming i fully understand what iscribble is, id like to sit and obs quietly plz

unrelated: whenever i see the thread "meno mart" i read it as "meno kart". wishfull thinking i suppose, my eyes see what i want them to see.

Geist

Smash Master
I'd love to play meno kart.

And yeah, I doubt anyone would have a problem if you creeped our iscribble ;D
Though you're more than welcome to join in too.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Meet the cast! Meno, Leno, Princess Meno, Menoad, Moshi, Meno Kong, Wameno, and Bowser.

neous

Smash Journeyman
:D meno kart 64 would be such a hot game...

if and when u iscribble, if i may suggest something meno kart related. if i understand correctly, iscribble allows for collaborative drawing? a collaborative meno kart-piece would be funny as hell to watch, even as just a warmup. perhaps further proofs that dk is really blooper in an ape suit.

[lol]

Top Bottom