• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Polygons and whatnot (mostly polygons)

neous

Smash Journeyman
yes i think its from terminator, from one of those free effects sites (both pics).

edit: returning to my roots before school starts. kind of proud of myself so i thought i'd share.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
This is fun. You see that critter in my drawing? Cool cool :cool:
Real cool letters too.

Edit: the pic had me interested for that movie, but I don't know... new terminator. Is that any good?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Neous, your art is so fun.

Oh, just bought 500 business cards (plus a free metal business card holder! wooo) for fun/freelance work.
Mostly the 1st one though.
...I'll get them in 21 days. I shall await (not so) patiently.

Geist

Smash Master
Dear Alyssa, I don't believe you. I'll upload stuff to my DA when I make something that doesn't suck.
Sincerely, emowrists

neous

Smash Journeyman
thanks chrono[trigger] loki, your stuffs fun too. [saved img file named chaoticcv by you ;p] [wow chronotrigger lokii is a fun name to say/write]

you can always just upload as scraps, geist. welp, im gonna search thread for all your DAs now.

edit2: found lokii's delicious strawberry kiwi on mspaint. found loki's DA and tumblr. found wemp's DA. found joeadok's NICE DA. found ness's er i mean yinks DA. watched/followed etc.
no geist though :/

ever hear the phrase "no johns"? srsly you guys JOHN'n up a STORM. would you feel better if i told you that you suck and should never upload your work EVER?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trololol

I keep getting compliments for my work. But I hate my work.

I seriously want to take a life study class but I can't find one. Makes me sad.

Geist

Smash Master
edit2: found lokii's delicious strawberry kiwi on mspaint. found loki's DA and tumblr. found wemp's DA. found joeadok's NICE DA. found ness's er i mean yinks DA. watched/followed etc.
no geist though :/
here ya go bro
http://uninfinitum.deviantart.com/
ever hear the phrase "no johns"? srsly you guys JOHN'n up a STORM. would you feel better if i told you that you suck and should never upload your work EVER?
It's not a john if I legitimately don't like my things.
It's a curse as well as a blessing.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Agreed with Neous, needs more scraps and sketches. We're the art section of the boards - show us more of your ****.

I'm personally inspired to do more work cuz of Neo. I don't have a camera, though, so I'm delegated to Photoshop. I guess I also have some linoleum left...

neous

Smash Journeyman
Halp!

-meno, i like chemical brothers too, as im sure everyone does.
-i average 110 apm and max out at 220, stalkin was ez, only took a moment :D

-so by divine chance i came upon this tumblr post
http://puty0urfangsup.tumblr.com/post/5944199541

it appears all these years i was biting this character, when all the while i thought i was half biting style from this http://youtu.be/ltmDol1F7ZQ
im so unoriginal lol [i suppose due to the characters simplicity, its not uncommon for it to be replicated thru separate inceptive, creative events"]

op told me she found it on we heart it. multiple reverse img search hax also pointed me to weheartit, but no info was tehre, only someone using a small pic as icon.
idk if i should make an acct and ask around to find the original sauce/artist. i think ive made way to many types of accounts though over the span of less than a month o.o
/and for some reason if something doesn't appear on wikipedia, i use it as an "excuse" [johns] not to join.

TLDR:
no luck askin for help on tumblr, doubt if ill get any here, but anyone know who the original artist is? or anyone have the skill /accts to find out?
:c

im willing to pay your weight in doodles. [calculated via avg surface area of my doodles, weight of paper etc]

EDIT: GLOBAL LEMME STALK U?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah. I mad.

I wanted to iScribble too.

Not really lol.

BUUUUUUT, Lokii, you know what's up. PLEASE SOOOOON :bee:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
'Anguish'

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffff
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

a haiku by ZIO

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
YESSIR! -salutes-
I have random school stuff that shouldnt take any time this week, so I'll do it then~
I have design work i need to do anyway. Computer tiem all week yeyuhhhh

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Geometric crystal renders in 3D.

Light blue, light pink, dark orange.

Top Bottom