• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PolyBrawl 6 Revived! *Important Location Details*

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Not so sure now since I was hoping Delta could drive me to this. I dunno if I can make the drive there by myself........
ah I see. Well if you can't make it's all cool. hmm just out of curiosity wanna do doubles and go Double luigi? FSM fsmash, shoruyken, misfire. >:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Maybe, not really feeling up to this game anymore and waste money to play like crap as usual.

If I go, I'll bring my TV.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I might come

its been a long time since i entered a tournament, if not this then some other event near by

HelpR

Smash Ace
don't really have a partner for this, anyone wanna team? Gonna be doing lucas/D3 preferrably, as I want to get into using both, but I guess I can give the helprknight one last hurrah before he disappears.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
new england is getting a carpool to this...

any top players wanna team? blackanese? anyone else thats really good in teams?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
How would one get here from Penn station? I didn't see it in the OP but maybe I missed it.
Take the A or C subway train from Penn station towards Brooklyn, get off at Jay St - Metrotech Center, transfer to the downtown F train, get off at Carroll st, and start walking towards 4th street, going south.

HelpR

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for coming through, and the results thread should be posted by tonight, if not by jtails, at least by me. Turnout wasnt as great as any of us would have liked, but obviously, this is a great venue located in brooklyn, and with enough help from everyone who came the next one can easily reach regional status. It's just a matter of people actually coming.

Thanks to everyone who came, and I hope to see you all again soon

Jtails

Smash Lord
yeah once AIB finalizes results.. which takes about 48 hours. I'll take them from there and upload them here on SWF.

My computer for whatever reason cannot install tio, so I can't read the file directly.

Top Bottom