• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poly Brawl 5: return of the metaknight results

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And Havok's notebook = mad legit LOL.

He only gave me one tip.

And it worked.

The ditto is something nobody helps me out with so i am learning alone -_-

Me and Tearbear got this ****

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
And Havok's notebook = mad legit LOL.

He only gave me one tip.

And it worked.

The ditto is something nobody helps me out with so i am learning alone -_-

Me and Tearbear got this ****
Dude I dk what to do against grabs when I'm trying to land, it's my ultimate downfall, even mixing up, you just wait and grab me -.-

In the other hand, with MK, I can atleast go even.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ally : *Recovers really high*

Anti : *Wait on the smashville ground*

Ally : *Falling*

Anti : *still waiting*

Ally : *Back air*

Anti : *Waits for the backair to come out, RUN N GRAB*

YEAYUHZZ

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
1st should at LEAST make double of what first makes. You won the ****ing tourney good ****!

Gimr why sloth?
I'm a slow moving person because I don't like stressing over stupid stuff. If I have to get something done I'll do it blazingly fast though.

It's a sort of inside joke

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Chill *****, i HAVE money! =P

Might be coming with my ***** Leezy. Anti you better have some good, good when i'm down there.
I will ***** LOL.

I just gotta get a ride to the tournament

Cant have those police dogs sniffin me out on the subways -_-

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I don't know if anything wasn't recorded.

I was gonna save me vs M2K but i realized he didnt save game 1 so there was no point.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMFAOO.

Upper left hand corner if your just walking inside the door.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
All of the stream matches should have been saved.=(. oh well. If recording them is a problem,i have a dazzle that i never use lol.

I was asleep for most of this but was fun seeing/talking to alot of people that i haven't seen since the last polybrawl.

Shoutout to gunblade for the ganon MMs,fun ****
Shoutout to Vinnie for your amazing performance. Sucks your matches are never recorded, i have to try hard to remember what you did for me to work on later lolx-x.
Shoutout to Helpr, we did a little better this time, but ya, sucks we didn't get to warm up.
Shoutout to Minty and Viva,nice seeing both of you
Shoutout to whoever stole the last white castle burger i was saving for the trip home lol=/.

Good games to DeltaCod,Jtails, and mblaze.
Sorry if i left anyone out,quick 1 min post.GGs,fun tourney.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
1: Ally - gj
2: M2K -gj
3: Anti - Lmao @ you gettin high as hell and still doing good. Funny ride home as well. DIP (just for you lmao)
4: ADHD - gj
5: Atomsk - ggs
5: Inui - ggs :I
7: Vinnie - Next time you'll beat M2k D: You still did great tho, great seeing you.
7: Jash - Next time sir.. next time xP
9: Jtails - Didn't get to play you but good ****.
9: Pierce - Fun on commentary, help me wit marf sometime lol
9: Bloodcross - ... lmao
9: Will - D: Play wit mehhh lmao, your DK got mad new tricks and stuff, must practice. GJ tho and ggs.
13: Teevee - good seein you son
13: Pwii - You sounded mad black when I wasn't looking and I thought you were black rofl.
13: Doom - Good fawks
13: Zucco - didn't really talk wit you but gj
17: Wes - Lol you xD
17: deltacod - Long but fun friendlies.. rofl
17: Punishment Divine - Pley meehh lmao
17: corey vanceee - trolll lol
17: Mblaze - I'll do better next time.. much better..
25: Minty - another ***in troll lol
25: Pane - thx for the ride home mayne
25: Limit - Good bowser and ggs, nice meetin you
33: Helper - Great tourney
33: Kirin - lol this sleeping guy
33: Arban - lol another diddy main, whadduya know
33: RJ - Good friendlies mayyne
33: Penta - ggs
33: Nuker - See you tomorrow lol
49: DarkPeach - oh right, we didn't get to play lol
65: Hippydude - good seein you son

Blacka - always fun seein you lol
TKbrO - :D good seeing you again son, Terrance's must unite
D1 - Black brawlers yo.. lmao nice seein you tho it's been mad long.
Allied - nice seein you as well sons, lol @ your reaction tho when I told you I stopped smokin that bud lol xD
Dire - Mad fun talks wit you son, you speak a lot of truth about the communities.

^^^ why did the mad chill people not enter???

Was a real good and fun tourney, first one I entered since Apex and I'm glad that I do as well as I did without much practice, but with a much different mindset.

I will get back into this game, I will practice, I will place higher. First goal... NY PR's... leggo

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nicely done everyone. Ally definitely repping well :D
What happened with M2K?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
ight so.

1: Ally ($407.00) - nice meeting you again. I had fun playing your ICs for...like 2 minutes on the livestream. lmao, great job yesterday.
2: M2K ($185.00) (forfeit) - nice meeting you again as well. i wondered why you were trying to leave before doubles GFs was over, but whatever.
3: Anti ($74.00) - based God back again. good **** in doubles and don't worry about singles, you got it next time.
4: ADHD ($37.00) -nice seeing you again.
5: Atomsk ($18.50) - nice seeing you again too lol
5: Inui ($18.50) - finally got to meet you. cool guy
7: Vinnie - jash and i were *******es during game 2, but you pulled through it. good ****, you'll get him next time.
7: Jash - if i lose to you again in bracket im going to R-I-P my eyes out lmao. i'll get that MU down one day and try not to lose as badly on the first game -_-
9: Jtails - good **** today man :]
9: Pierce - didn't get to say hi but you and tko did a great job with the livestream.
9: Bloodcross - good job, and feel better man
9: Will - good job today!
13: Teevee - nice job getting up there, your ROB is really good haha
13: Doom - like i said before, nice meeting you and playing you for one game. it seemed as though i always had a match when i was playing someone..oh well. good job in singles too.
17: Wes - i saw you earlier and when you were playing ADHD but that was it.
17: deltacod - i didn't even realize you were here until HelpR was calling for you...great job though bro
17: Punishment Divine - good to see you again
17: Bizkit - fun doubles, i'm terrible at dubs but whatever, your snake is fun lol
17: Loonytunes - nice meeting you
17: corey vanceee - this guy. lol
17: Mblaze - yo i really thought i had you, but you pulled out the win. good job dude, i had a lot of fun playing you lol
25: Minty - you actually went yesterday. nice
25: Pane - nice playin ya man. i still owe you like...a dollar i guess for stealing that powerade lmao. nice wolf too
25: Limit - stop takin *****s to Delfino
33: LinkX - nice trip to wendy's, and good job ****** my Falco lmao.
33: Helper - Great job running the tournament dude, i had a blast.
33: TonyT - you're an...interesting guy, and your Lucario's pretty good too lol
33: Kirin - Nice seeing you again. I thought you would have been a bit higher though...oh well. you got it next time
33: RedLegend - finally got to meet you, you're a cool dude. sad way to lose to owl but don't sweat it.
33: Deven3k - this guy lmao.
33: Zorai - i still feel terrible that you had to play m2k for the first round, but what can you do. nice job anyway
33: Arban - nice to meet you, even though we didn't get to play. you seemed cool lol
33: RJ - i don't know what possessed you to go Dedede from jump lmao. Your Lucario's really good, and you probably would have had a better chance if you went Lucario for round 1.
33: Penta - ***** was asleep half the time, nice meetin ya though
33: RedX - San you had the weirdest losses yesterday but whatever. decide what you wanna do with your brawl career too, you seemed mad indecisive when we were talking about it
49: Prime - at least one of you dudes entered singles. Get DRK to join this **** next time so i'm not the only Bowser.. -_-
49: DarkPeach - sorry i kept rejecting your MMs, but i was broke. lol
49: Darkkoopa - nice meeting you. just keep coming to tournaments and you'll get better :]
49: HTS - i had a lot of fun playing you. you're a nice dude, good luck with that Marth, and thanks for the tips.
49: Supermodelfromparis - nice meeting and playing you.
49: Clai - i'm so sorry we didn't get to play! you were sitting there watching verm and i go at it and then i had to play RJ lol.
65: Hippydude - this guy. great seein ya man
65: Munoz - don't sweat it, great seeing you.
65: Mexicann - ggs
65: Southpaw - took me a while to realize who you were, but nice meeting you :]

Allied - much love, great seeing you again
TKO - good **** on the livestream man. i couldn't tell if you were bored or not but i know vinnie vs. m2k got you hyped lmao
Verm - sorry about you not being able to enter singles, but i had a blast playing against your Ganon.
Brims - nice to finally meet you my dude.

there were mad people i saw before (like Dire, D1 etc) who just didn't enter. why?

overall great tourney, a good way to end my vacation, and i gotta head to CT again :/

good stuff to everyone though

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
And Punishment Divine, saw your doubles set vs. Jash and Jtails. Livestream went CRAZY.
=D

Shoutouts to Vinnie for teaming with me and being all around amazing, we made money and it made me incredibly happy, and you almost beat M2K. You got this next time, I know it.

Shoutouts to everyone we played in doubles, most fun I've had playing in a while. Wyatt you're free in doubles, SEE ME WITHOUT M2K ON YOUR TEAM ******. Zucco, one day I'll learn how to fight your character properly!

Shoutouts to Charlie for being my round 1 opponent even though we've been playing all week lol. Sorry Viva for having to play you second round since my character ***** yours. Inui I had a bad mindset against you game 2, next time I'll be more awake and well practiced, too. Pwii, your Yoshi is really good lol I was scared of going Wario but looking back I probably shoulda just went a different stage and played Wario.

Thanks to everyone who kept my mindset positive. Jash, Trevor, Zucco, Kirin, I love you all.

Shoutouts to Long Island for being **** as ****. Good **** Will, you got Jash next time. Anti you **** man, come play with us more and get us godlike.

I love everyone and next time I'm winning doubles and doing much better in singles =)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This was tasty to read.
And technically, I think Razer has a 4-2 record on me now.
Late to the party, I know. :<

ANTi_

Smash Hero
=D

Shoutouts to Vinnie for teaming with me and being all around amazing, we made money and it made me incredibly happy, and you almost beat M2K. You got this next time, I know it.

Shoutouts to everyone we played in doubles, most fun I've had playing in a while. Wyatt you're free in doubles, SEE ME WITHOUT M2K ON YOUR TEAM ******. Zucco, one day I'll learn how to fight your character properly!

Shoutouts to Charlie for being my round 1 opponent even though we've been playing all week lol. Sorry Viva for having to play you second round since my character ***** yours. Inui I had a bad mindset against you game 2, next time I'll be more awake and well practiced, too. Pwii, your Yoshi is really good lol I was scared of going Wario but looking back I probably shoulda just went a different stage and played Wario.

Thanks to everyone who kept my mindset positive. Jash, Trevor, Zucco, Kirin, I love you all.

Shoutouts to Long Island for being **** as ****. Good **** Will, you got Jash next time. Anti you **** man, come play with us more and get us godlike.

I love everyone and next time I'm winning doubles and doing much better in singles =)
I gotta train you niggies.

Will needs to be able to beat Ally.

And i'll make you **** Inui.

SIG TEST BTW

clowsui

Smash Legend
Great job in doubles Matt. I'm super proud of you, you did so well at Columbus and I knew you weren't gonna disappoint the next time I saw you team w/ Vinnie!

Now destroy singles next time plz

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Great job in doubles Matt. I'm super proud of you, you did so well at Columbus and I knew you weren't gonna disappoint the next time I saw you team w/ Vinnie!

Now destroy singles next time plz
=) I'ma work on it!

Oh, and did anything on the stream get saved? I'd like to watch our doubles sets and see what I did wrong.

Top Bottom