• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poltergust - The man , The BloodGod , The Bellsprout King , The friend.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Poltergust​

Come this Thursday , the legend himself Poltergust will be leaving Florida for Texas to beast up college.
I'm truly saddened to have to see our friend go.
He is one of the most generous people I have ever met. Always going out of his way to make sure everyone gets to and from tournies usually sacrificing his own plans to do so.

This is the man who has been holding his own with Fl's top players USING YOSHI.
Claiming many heads while residing here.

Aside from being one of our best players , hes provided us (though sometimes unintentionally) with countless laughs that brought many of us closer.

:069:Famous for the lines:069:

*Dats gonna take foreva
*Gas Muneeeee
*uhhh uwh-wha??
*Spaghettis fine!

Polt , you're too good and I know you're gonna accomplish big things after school.
I hope Texas treats you right.
May you beast countless victoms all mighty Blood God.​

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Completely approve.

Polt, you are a big part of the SFL community. You generously give people rides to tournaments in SFL and CFL. Without you, tournaments wouldn't be as big or as hype (I heard you vs Red Halberd was crazy hype behind you. Quadruple off-stage forward air, nuff said). You sometimes go out of your way to get people to tournaments (Like 4god or Fromundaman) so that everybody has a good time. You are always willing to do what the majority wants (Like food afterwards) and are always happy to be with the community.

You are a great player that has progressed from scrub all the way to daunting. You have improved drastically, and Poltergust is a name to fear in the Florida community. The cries of Texas will be heard all the way from Miami.

New Blood for the Blood God awaits.

We're gonna miss you polt!

M@v

Subarashii!
When I was in Florida, polt showed me yoshi was actually usuable O.o
Best Polt related thing while I was there was when the blood god and I teamed at MLG orlando, and slayed many mks.

Gl at college, show them what yoshi's about, and if you have any college related questions, ask me, or any UCF person. College is fun, but a lot of work.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Polt is a man, and a legend who will truly be missed.

I've never lost to someone who was so modest, and respectful, and equally respectful during the next time we got to play. I wanted to ask you to team when I went down to SFL but I won't get that chance :(

Do work in Texas.

DC

Smash Cadet
I'M GONNA MISS YOU POLT

Look at this real *** ***** mean muggin

I STILL HAVE YET TO SLEEP OVER AT YOUR HOUSE. I feel like I've been cheated. Robbed. Snipa and Afro got to sleep over and they didn't even have the... pure intentions that I had.

PLEASE let me know when you come back to FL Polt. I NEED to sleep over.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You SFL brawl people are pretty ridiculously annoying with all ur Poltergust threads. This one may actually be the only legit one since he's leaving the state.

But... did I really need two threads? XD
Even he's annoyed by it lol.

Even though you came off as extremely condescending the one or 2 times I played with you, good luck with college Poltergust.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
There's only like 2 threads, relax. And even then, he deserves both threads for being such a good person/friend. Plus, he's not condescending at all, not sure how you got that impression.

Anyway, I'm upset that we've only truly hung out like twice, Polt, but both of those times were insanely fun. I just wish we could have hung out more often, but I'm glad that I was able to attend your party to see you off to College, mate. I even played ya some tunes on your own piano! Beast it up and try to go easy on the TX players. You don't wanna embarrass them too much ;)

Cya around, Blood God.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Actually I count 3 Poltergust going away threads on the 1st page of NES Noob Forever. Plus the 25 other threads about him the past 2 months.

Anyway not tryin to ruin this kid's going away thread (even if its his 25th thread this month lol) and I wished him good luck in college. But don't worry I wont post anymore anyway.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Actually I count 3 Poltergust going away threads on the 1st page of NES Noob Forever. Plus the 25 other threads about him the past 2 months.

Anyway not tryin to ruin this kid's going away thread (even if its his 25th thread this month lol) and I wished him good luck in college. But don't worry I wont post anymore anyway.
Im sure its REALLY bothering you.
I apologize for the huge inconvenience that these 2 threads must of brought you. Please forgive us.

Rofl wtf.

DC

Smash Cadet
imo Sheer's just salty that nobody makes threads about him aside from himself.

Ballin aint **** without the haters, I suppose.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Haha get that **** out of here. You guys spammed the **** out of the Yoshi brawl boards so much with your "Poltergust Blood God" nonsense kids were making threads about how if they see 1 more FL person pimping him they were gonna go postal. Theres like 3 closed Poltergust threads on the 1st page of the Yoshi brawl boards lololol.

You did the same thing on the Atlantic South Social.

I'm fine with jokes/appreciation threads but you guys spammed that **** so much it got really annoying. I know I'm not the only 1 who thinks that. Maybe I'm just the only one man enough to say it. :)

EDIT: OH **** i posted again. May the blood god spare me...

Apprentice GoKeN

Smash Rookie
Haha get that **** out of here. You guys spammed the **** out of the Yoshi brawl boards so much with your "Poltergust Blood God" nonsense kids were making threads about how if they see 1 more FL person pimping him they were gonna go postal. Theres like 3 closed Poltergust threads on the 1st page of the Yoshi brawl boards lololol.

You did the same thing on the Atlantic South Social.

I'm fine with jokes/appreciation threads but you guys spammed that **** so much it got really annoying. I know I'm not the only 1 who thinks that. Maybe I'm just the only one man enough to say it. :)

EDIT: OH **** i posted again. May the blood god spare me...
These forums are for serious discussion only. My bad. I dont want any trouble man.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Poltergust, the first person I ever teamed with in my first tournament ever. Even though I haven't been in the smash scene, you will be missed good man.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
LOL stafu..... that set was intense and polt showed no mercy

good **** on going to college, but for real... why texas? get ***** by out-of-state tuition bro

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
His family has a landing pad for his landing pad for his helicopter, not to mention the landing pads for his parents' helicopters.

I don't think they have to worry about money.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yo dawg I heard you like landing pads so I put a landing pad in yo landing pad so you can land on the landing pad while landing

Top Bottom